NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score, In the Match of England Women tour of New Zealand 2021 which will be played at Hagley Oval, Christchurch. NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score, Match between New Zealand Women and England Women Live on 23rd February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score, NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score Updates
NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: Hagley Oval, Christchurch.
England Women and New Zealand Women are all set to take the field after a big gap of more than 3 months. They will be up against each other for the first of the 3-match ODI series which is starting from 23rd February. Both teams will look to shrug off their rustiness and put on a superb performance in the field in this match. A win in the opening match will give good confidence going ahead in the limited-overs tour.
New Zealand Women batting unit will be led by the experienced likes of skipper Sophie Devine, Katey Martin, Amy Satterthwaite and Maddy Green. On the other hand, England Women has explosive openers in form of Tammy Beaumont and Danielle Wyatt. We can witness a high-scoring match between two quality sides on Tuesday.
NZ-W vs EN-W Squads
New Zealand Women
Sophie Devine (C), Natalie Dodd, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Hayley Jensen, Fran Jonas, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Frankie Mackay, Katey Martin, Hannah Rowe, Amy Satterthwaite, Lea Tahuhu.
Heather Knight (C), Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Kate Cross, Freya Davies, Sophia Dunkley, Sophie Ecclestone, Georgia Elwiss, Tash Farrant, Sarah Glenn, Amy Jones, Nat Sciver, Mady Villiers, Fran Wilson, Lauren Winfield-Hill, Danni Wyatt.
NZ-W vs EN-W Predicted XIs
New Zealand Women
Sophie Devine (C), Natalie Dodd, Frankie Mackay, Amy Satterthwaite, Brooke Halliday, Katey Martin (WK), Maddy Green, Amelia Kerr, Lea Tahuhu, Hannah Rowe and Jess Kerr/Fran Jones.
Danni Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Amy Jones (WK), Heather Knight (C), Natalie Sciver, Fran Wilson, Katherine Brunt, Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Kate Cross and Freya Davies/Natasha Farrant.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be partly cloudy here in Christchurch on Tuesday. The temperature will hover around the 26 degrees Celsius range and there is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The pitch here at Hagley Oval will be in favour of batswomen. They will get full value to their shots. Bowlers will have to bowl tight lines and length. Anything near 250 will be a good score on this venue.
NZ-W vs EN-W Top Picks
- Sophie Devine is the most experienced player from their side. She has scored over 2600 runs and picked up 73 wickets in 108 ODI matches she played.
- Natalie Dodd scored 30 & 97 in the two practice games against the England team and will be looking to replicate her form in this match too against the same England team.
- Amelia Kerr is the lead spinner for the Kiwi team in both ODIs & T20Is and she has played already 35+ matches in both formats.
- Natalie Sciver is the most crucial asset for the England side. She has scored more than 1800 runs at an average of close to 40 and also picked up 44 wickets in 67 ODIs she played for his team.
- Danielle Wyatt scored 89 runs in the two matches she played in practice games. We can expect her to continue her onslaught in the power play overs in this match too.
Suggested Playing XI’s for NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: N Dodd, A Satterthwaite, D Wyatt, F Wilson, A Kerr, F Mackay, N Sciver, S Devine, K Brunt, L Tahuhu and S Ecclestone.
Captain: N Sciver. Vice-Captain: S Devine.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: N Dodd, B Halliday, D Wyatt, F Wilson, A Kerr, H Knight, N Sciver, S Devine, K Brunt, L Tahuhu and S Ecclestone.
Captain: A Kerr. Vice-Captain: N Sciver.