NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score, In the Match of England Women tour of New Zealand 2021 which will be played at Seddon Park, Hamilton. NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score, Match between New Zealand Women and Australia Women Live on 2nd March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score, NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score Updates
Australia Women tour of New Zealand, 2021
Man of the match: Frances Mackay
- 5 Ovs: 37/2
- 10 Ovs: 68/3
AUSW Power Play
AUSW Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 39/3
- 10 Ovs: 73/4
NZW Power Play
NZW Fall of wickets
NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: Seddon Park, Hamilton.
New Zealand Women will take on Australia Women in the 2nd of the 3-match T20I series on Tuesday. New Zealand Women’s miserable journey on home soil in the T20Is continued as they lost their 1st T20I against Australia by 6 wickets. They were white-washed by England Women in the previous T20I series by a 3-0 margin, and they wouldn’t want to repeat the same humiliating defeat against Southern Stars. Sophie Devine was out of form in the England Series but she got a decent start, which is a good sign.
On the other hand, Australia Women made complete use of the out-of-form White Ferns unit to seal the 1st match of the series by 6 wickets to go 1-0 up in the series. Despite losing early wickets in the run-chase, Ashleigh Gardner’s unbeaten knock of 73 won the game for the visitors. Ellyse Perry’s comeback from injury has a made huge impact for them with the bat in the 1st T20I, even though she didn’t bowl a single over. With the current form of players and the teams, Australia Women are the sheer favourites to win this game and are likely to seal the series with one game still left.
NZ-W vs AU-W Squads
New Zealand Women
Sophie Devine (C), Amy Satterthwaite, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Hayley Jensen, Fran Jonas, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Rosemary Mair, Frances Mackay, Katey Martin (WK), Thamsyn Newton and Hannah Rowe.
Meg Lanning (C), Rachael Haynes, Darcie Brown, Nicola Carey, Hannah Darlington, Ashleigh Gardner, Alyssa Healy (WK), Jess Jonassen, Tahlia McGrath, Sophie Molineux, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Molly Strano, Georgia Wareham, Belinda Vakarewa and Tayla Vlaeminck.
NZ-W vs AU-W Predicted XIs
New Zealand Women
Sophie Devine (C), Amy Satterthwaite, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Hayley Jensen, Fran Jonas, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Rosemary Mair, Frances Mackay, Katey Martin (WK).
Meg Lanning (C), Rachael Haynes, Nicola Carey, Ashleigh Gardner, Alyssa Healy (WK), Jess Jonassen, Sophie Molineux, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Georgia Wareham.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The temperature is expected to be around 24°C with 58% humidity and 23 km/hr of wind speed. There are 10% chances of precipitation during the match. The weather will be cloudy throughout the day.
The pitch has assisted both batswomen as well as bowlers with good runs and regular wickets. Pacers will get a bit of swing on offer early on. The ball comes on to the bat pretty well. Spinners are expected to be effective in the first innings. Both the teams are likely to opt for fielding first upon winning the toss, considering the past records.
NZ-W vs AU-W Top Picks
- Sophie Devine is one of the best all-rounders in women’s cricket. She will open the innings and can also bowl her quota of 4 overs. Once set, she has the potential to play a big innings. Devine has scored 2457 runs in 94 innings at an average of 29.96, and with the ball, she has picked up 94 wickets with the best figures of 4/22 in her T20I career.
- Ellyse Perry is an attacking batswoman and can be extremely dangerous if she gets going. She will bowl at death overs and hence has a good chance of picking wickets. In her T20I career, Perry has scored 1218 runs in 72 innings at an average of 28.32 and has grabbed 114 wickets with the best bowling figure of 4/12.
- Alyssa Healy is a wicketkeeper-batswoman who will open the innings for Australia. She has got plenty of experience playing in this format. Healy has scored 2107 runs in 100 innings at an average of 25.08 at a good strike rate of 131.68.
- Amelia Kerr is a dynamic all-rounder who can contribute in all 3 departments. She has many variations in her bowling and is regarded as one of the best leg-spinners in women’s cricket. Kerr has scored 161 runs and has also picked up 38 wickets in T20I cricket.
- Beth Mooney is an experienced player and she will open the innings along with Alyssa Healy. She generally is a reliable batter who likes to play long innings. She has scored 1489 runs in 55 matches on an average of 36.31 with a strike rate of 123.05 in her T20I Career.
Suggested Playing XI’s for NZ-W vs AU-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Alyssa Healy, Ashleigh Gardner, Beth Mooney, Amy Satterthwaite, Jess Jonassen, Nicola Carey, Sophie Devine, Amelia Kerr, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Fran Jonas.
Captain: Sophie Devine. Vice-Captain: Alyssa Healy.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Alyssa Healy, Meg Lanning, Brooke Halliday, Amy Satterthwaite, Jess Jonassen, Ellyse Perry, Sophie Devine, Hayley Jensen, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Megan Schutt.
Captain: Ellyse Perry. Vice-Captain: Amy Satterthwaite.