NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score, In the Match of England Women tour of New Zealand 2021 which will be played at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui. NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score, Match between New Zealand Women and Australia Women Live on 7th March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score, NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score Updates
Australia Women tour of New Zealand, 2021
Man of the match: Rachael Haynes
- 5 Ovs: 33/2
- 10 Ovs: 58/3
AUSW Power Play
AUSW Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 19/3
- 10 Ovs: 41/5
NZ-W Power Play
NZ-W Fall of wickets
NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui
New Zealand and Australia Women will lock horns in the second ODI of the ongoing three-match series. The opening game witnessed the visitors breezing past the White Ferns to take a 1-0 lead. The hosts are missing Sophie Devine it seems while Australia will be keen on adding more agony on them after creating world record by winning the previous game.
NZ-W vs AU-W Squads
New Zealand Women
Sophie Devine, Lauren Down, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Frankie Mackay, Rosemary Mair, Amy Satterthwaite, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Leigh Kasperek, Hayley Jensen, Katey Martin, Hannah Rowe and Lea Tahuhu
Meg Lanning, Rachael Haynes, Darcie Brown, Nicola Carey, Hannah Darlington, Ashleigh Gardner, Alyssa Healy, Jess Jonassen, Tahlia McGrath, Sophie Molineux, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Molly Strano, Georgia Wareham, Belinda Vakarewa and Tayla Vlaeminck
NZ-W vs AU-W Predicted XIs
New Zealand Women
Lauren Down, Hayley Jensen, Amy Satterthwaite (C), Amelia Kerr, Katey Martin (wk), Maddy Green, Brook Halliday, Hannah Rowe, Jess Kerr, Lea Tahuhu, Rosemary Mair
Alyssa Healy (wk), Rachael Haynes, Meg Lanning (C), Ellyse Perry, Beth Mooney, Ashleigh Gardner, Nicola Carey, Jess Jonassen, Georgia Wareham, Megan Schutt, Tayla Vlaeminck.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The temperature is expected to be around 24°C with 58% humidity and 23 km/hr of wind speed. There are 10% chances of precipitation during the match. The weather will be cloudy throughout the day.
The surface favours the batswomen more than the bowlers. The team batting first will have a good advantage on this venue and we can expect a high-scoring encounter.
NZ-W vs AU-W Top Picks
- Amy Satterthwaite scored the most runs for New Zealand Women in the previous series against England Women. She scored 135 runs in 3 matches at an average of 67.5, with the highest score of 119*.
- Rachael Haynes scored 222 runs in 3 matches at an average of 74 in the previous ODI series against New Zealand Women. Overall in ODI her career, she has scored 1836 runs at an average of 36.72.
- Amelia Kerr had a good last series against England Women, scoring 87 runs from 3 matches at an average of 43.5 and picked up 4 wickets with the best figures of 4/42.
- Jess Jonassen picked up most wickets in the last series against New Zealand Women. She scalped 8 wickets in 3 matches at an economy of 3.35 runs per over, with the best figures of 4/36.
- Jess Kerr picked up 3 wickets in 2 matches in the last series against England Women. Overall in her short career, she has picked up 5 wickets in 4 matches.
- Megan Schutt managed to pick up 5 wickets in 3 matches in the last series against New Zealand Women. Overall in her 62 ODI matches, she has scalped 92 wickets at an economy of 4.22 runs per over.
- Alyssa Healy scored 134 runs in 3 matches at an average of 44.66 in the previous series against New Zealand. Overall in her ODI, she has notched 1772 runs at an average of 32.81.
Suggested Playing XI’s for NZ-W vs AU-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: A Healy, A Satterthwaite, A Gardner, M Lanning, R Haynes, A Kerr, F Mackay, J Jonassen, J Kerr, L Tahuhu and M Schutt
Captain: A Healy, Vice-Captain: F Mackay
Fantasy Suggestion #2: A Healy, A Satterthwaite, A Gardner, M Lanning, B Halliday, A Kerr, F Mackay, J Jonassen, T Vlaeminck, L Tahuhu and M Schutt
Captain: A Healy, Vice-Captain: J Jonassen