NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score, In the Match of England Women tour of New Zealand 2021 which will be played at Westpac Stadium, Wellington. NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score, Match between New Zealand Women and Australia Women Live on 1st March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score, NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score Updates
Australia Women tour of New Zealand, 2021
Match Ended: Australia Women beat New Zealand Women by 6 wickets
Man of the match: Ashleigh Gardner
- 5 Ovs: 37/3
- 10 Ovs: 77/4
NZW Power Play
NZW Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 58/0
- 10 Ovs: 96/1
AUSW Power Play
AUSW Fall of wickets
NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest NZ-W vs AU-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: Westpac Stadium, Wellington
New Zealand Women will be taking on the Australia Women in the 1st T20I match at Hamilton on Sunday. Australia will be playing 3 T20I and 3 ODI against New Zealand. The Kangaroos’ last T20I series was in September, which they won by 2-1 against New Zealand. Meanwhile, New Zealand’s last T20I assignment was at the start of this month against England. The White Ferns lost the series by 0-3.
Australia are ahead not only on form but on head-to-head statistics as well. New Zealand women have won 20 matches, whereas Australia women have won 23 matches when they both squared off against each other. Both teams will be looking to start the series on a positive note.
NZ-W vs AU-W Squads
New Zealand Women
Sophie Devine (C), Amy Satterthwaite, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Hayley Jensen, Fran Jonas, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Rosemary Mair, Frances Mackay, Katey Martin (WK), Thamsyn Newton and Hannah Rowe.
Meg Lanning (C), Rachael Haynes, Darcie Brown, Nicola Carey, Hannah Darlington, Ashleigh Gardner, Alyssa Healy (WK), Jess Jonassen, Tahlia McGrath, Sophie Molineux, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Molly Strano, Georgia Wareham, Belinda Vakarewa and Tayla Vlaeminck.
NZ-W vs AU-W Predicted XIs
New Zealand Women
Sophie Devine (C), Amy Satterthwaite, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Hayley Jensen, Fran Jonas, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Rosemary Mair, Frances Mackay, Katey Martin (WK).
Meg Lanning (C), Rachael Haynes, Nicola Carey, Ashleigh Gardner, Alyssa Healy (WK), Jess Jonassen, Sophie Molineux, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Georgia Wareham.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The temperature is expected to be around 24°C with 58% humidity and 23 km/hr of wind speed. There are 10% chances of precipitation during the match. The weather will be cloudy throughout the day.
The pitch has assisted both batswomen as well as bowlers with good runs and regular wickets. Pacers will get a bit of swing on offer early on. The ball comes on to the bat pretty well. Spinners are expected to be effective in the first innings. Both the teams are likely to opt for fielding first upon winning the toss, considering the past records.
NZ-W vs AU-W Top Picks
- Sophie Devine is one of the best all-rounders in women’s cricket. She will open the innings and can also bowl her quota of 4 overs. Once set, she has the potential to play a big innings. Devine has scored 2457 runs in 94 innings at an average of 29.96, and with the ball, she has picked up 94 wickets with the best figures of 4/22 in her T20I career.
- Ellyse Perry is an attacking batswoman and can be extremely dangerous if she gets going. She will bowl at death overs and hence has a good chance of picking wickets. In her T20I career, Perry has scored 1218 runs in 72 innings at an average of 28.32 and has grabbed 114 wickets with the best bowling figure of 4/12.
- Alyssa Healy is a wicketkeeper-batswoman who will open the innings for Australia. She has got plenty of experience playing in this format. Healy has scored 2107 runs in 100 innings at an average of 25.08 at a good strike rate of 131.68.
- Amelia Kerr is a dynamic all-rounder who can contribute in all 3 departments. She has many variations in her bowling and is regarded as one of the best leg-spinners in women’s cricket. Kerr has scored 161 runs and has also picked up 38 wickets in T20I cricket.
- Beth Mooney is an experienced player and she will open the innings along with Alyssa Healy. She generally is a reliable batter who likes to play long innings. She has scored 1489 runs in 55 matches on an average of 36.31 with a strike rate of 123.05 in her T20I Career.
Suggested Playing XI’s for NZ-W vs AU-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Alyssa Healy, Ashleigh Gardner, Beth Mooney, Amy Satterthwaite, Jess Jonassen, Nicola Carey, Sophie Devine, Amelia Kerr, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Fran Jonas.
Captain: Sophie Devine. Vice-Captain: Alyssa Healy.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Alyssa Healy, Meg Lanning, Brooke Halliday, Amy Satterthwaite, Jess Jonassen, Ellyse Perry, Sophie Devine, Hayley Jensen, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Megan Schutt.
Captain: Ellyse Perry. Vice-Captain: Amy Satterthwaite.