NZ vs BAN Live Score, In the Match of Bangladesh tour of New Zealand 2021 which will be played at University Oval, Dunedin. NZ vs BAN Live Score, Match between New Zealand vs Bangladesh Live on March 26th 2021 Live Cricket Score & Live Streaming.
NZ vs BAN Live Score, NZ vs BAN Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 65/2
- 10 Ovs: 107/2
NZ Power Play
NZ Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 34/2
- 10 Ovs: 51/2
BAN Power Play
BAN Fall of wickets
NZ vs BAN Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest NZ vs BAN Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: University Oval, Dunedin
New Zealand already clinched the series with an imperative run chase in the previous game. Although they were put to the sword by the Bangladesh bowlers, captain Tom Latham slammed a wonderful ton to guide the Kiwis home. Despite already bagging the series, New Zealand will be eyeing a clean-sweep going into the final fixture.
However, Bangladesh aren’t pushovers by any means. Led by Tamim Iqbal, the Asian outfit nearly pulled off a series-levelling win, courtesy of a fine bowling performance. With the likes of Mohammad Mithun and Taskin Ahmed impressing in the series, Bangladesh will fancy a win in the third and final ODI.
Although the Kiwis are the clear favorites to clinch a win in Friday’s match as well, if the second ODI was an indication of what the visitors are capable of, we should be in for a cracking game of cricket at the Basin Reserve.
NZ vs BAN Squads
Tom Latham (C), Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Trent Boult, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Devon Conway, Matt Henry, Kyle Jamieson, Daryl Mitchell, Henry Nicholls, Tim Southee, Will Young
Tamim Iqbal (C), Mosaddek Hossain, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun, Liton Kumar Das, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Soumya Sarkar, Naim Sheikh, Taskin Ahmed, Al Amin Hossain, Shoriful Islam, Hasan Mahmud, Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mahedi Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Nasum Ahmed.
NZ vs BAN Predicted XIs
Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Devon Conway, Will Young, Tom Latham (C&WK), James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee and Trent Boult
Tamim Iqbal (C), Liton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim (WK), Mahmudullah Riyad, Soumya Sarkar, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan and Taskin Ahmed/Rubel Hossain
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be cloudy throughout the day in Dunedin. There is no chance of rain though with the temperature expected to be in the mid-10s.
Short boundaries at the venue will make hitting easy for batsmen from both sides. New ball will definitely swing up front but then the pitch will be conducive to bat on.
NZ vs BAN Top Picks
- Martin Guptill was the leading run-scorer in the previous home series against Bangladesh scoring 264 runs in 3 matches at an average of 132. Overall in his ODI career, he has accumulated 6843 runs in 183 matches at an average of 42.24 which includes 16 centuries and 37 half-centuries.
- Tom Latham is a stylish left-hand batter who can time the ball really well. He will be playing his 100th ODI against Bangladesh on Saturday. In his ODI career, he has scored 2696 runs at an average of 32.88 with the highest score of 137.
- Devon Conway is all set to make his ODI debut against Bangladesh. In his List A career, he has scored 3104 runs in 78 innings at an average of 44.98 which comprises 8 centuries and 18 half-centuries.
- Tamim Iqbal is coming from a successful ODI series against West Indies, scoring most runs in the series with 158 runs in 3 matches at an average of 52.67. He has got a huge amount of experience in the ODIs and has scored 7360 runs in 208 innings at an average of 36.98.
- Liton Das had a quiet home series against West Indies, but he is a capable batter who can score runs at the top of the order. In his ODI career, he has scored 1115 runs in 39 matches at an average of 30.14 which includes 3 centuries and 3 half-centuries.
- Mahmudullah is another experienced campaigner in the Bangladesh line-up, who has played 191 ODI matches and scored 4143 runs at an average of 34.24, and picked up 76 wickets at an economy of 5.17.
Suggested Playing XI for NZ vs BAN Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: M Rahim, D Conway, M Guptill, N Hossain Shanto, T Latham, T Iqbal, J Neesham, M Saifuddin, K Jamieson, M Rahman and T Boult
Captain: D Conway, Vice-captain: K Jamieson
Fantasy Suggestion #2: M Rahim, D Conway, M Guptill, Mahmudullah, R Taylor, T Iqbal, J Neesham, M Saifuddin, K Jamieson, M Rahman and M Henry
Captain: M Guptill, Vice-captain: M Rahim