NW vs DG Live Score, In the Match of Abu Dhabi T10 League 2021 which will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. NW vs DG Live Score, Match between Northern Warriors vs Deccan Gladiators Live on 2nd February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
NW vs DG Live Score, NW vs DG Live Score Updates
NW vs DG Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest NW vs DG Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
After a poor start to their campaign, Northern Warriors have managed to turn things around in some fashion. They registered back-to-back wins in their last couple of group stage matches, and then managed to carry their good run of form into the Super League stage.
In yesterday’s game, they defeated Team Abu Dhabi by 8 wickets. Their opposition Deccan Gladiators, on the contrary, are having a very rough season. They have won only one game so far, while the Delhi Bulls handed them a thrashing in yesterday’s last game. It certainly looks unlikely, but if they manage to reduce mistakes and execute their plans properly, they will have a chance of pull of a surprising win today.
NW vs DG Squads
Nicholas Pooran, Lendl Simmons, Rovman Powell, Kjorn Ottley, Brandon King, Waseem Muhammad, Ansh Tandon, Fabian Allen, Waheed Ahmad, Sujeet Parbatani, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Wahab Riaz, Wayne Parnell, Rayad Emrit, Junaid Siddique and Maheesh Theekshana
Imtiaz Ahmed, Prashant Gupta, Wanindu Hasaranga, Colin Ingram, Azam Khan, Zahoor Khan, Lahiru Kumara, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Ravi Rampaul, Mohammad Shahzad, Hamdan Tahir, Imran Tahir, Hafeez ur Rehman, Zeeshan Zameer, Aaron Summers
NW vs DG Predicted XIs
Lendl Simmons, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran (C&WK), Rovman Powell, Waseem Muhammad, Rayad Emrit, Fabian Allen, Wayne Parnell, Junaid Siddique, Wahab Riaz and Dhananjaya Lakshan
Mohammad Shahzad (WK), Cameron Delport, Kieron Pollard (C), Azam Khan, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Sunil Narine, Imtiaz Ahmed, Anwar Ali, Imran Tahir, Zahoor Khan and Ravi Rampaul.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Clouds will hover over Abu Dhabi during the night, but they won’t bring any subsequent rainfall. The temperature will be around 21 °C.
Batsmen will enjoy batting on this surface nonetheless, but in comparison, their lives will be a bit easier in the second innings. The team batting first should aim of at least 120.
NW vs DG Top Picks
- Waseem Muhammad was the main architect behind his team’s triumph over Team Abu Dhabi. He scored 76 runs from just 34 deliveries in that game.
- Lendl Simmons has batted brilliantly all throughout this competition. He has scored 132 runs at a strike rate of over 155.
- Nicholas Pooran has certainly been excep[tional. He has scored 162 runs at a strike rate of over 280.
- Kieron Pollard has not set the stage on fire, but he has been decent nonetheless. The West Indian has scored 76 runs at a strike rate of nearly 170.
- Cameron Delport has been the best performer with the bat for the Gladiators. He has scored 88 runs, with his strike rate being over 160.
- Zahoor Khan, on the other hand, has been the commander of Gladiators’ bowling unit. He has picked up 5 wickets and has an economy rate of under 9 runs per over.
- Mohammad Shahzad can be a clever pick. He has scored 69 runs and has a strike rate of over 145.
- Imtiaz Ahmed can also be a good pick. He has picked up 2 wickets and can also be handy with the bat.
Suggested Playing XI’s for NW vs DG Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: A Khan, C Delport, K Pollard, L Simmons, R Powell, S Narine, F Allen, I Tahir, R Rampaul, W Parnell and W Riaz
Captain: L Simmons, Vice-Captain: K Pollard
Fantasy Suggestion #2: M Shahzad, C Delport, K Pollard, L Simmons, W Muhammad, S Narine, F Allen, I Tahir, R Rampaul, W Parnell and W Riaz
Captain: K Pollard, Vice-Captain: S Narine