MI vs BLR Live Score, In the Match of VIVO IPL 2021 which will be played at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. MI vs BLR Live Score, Match between Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Live on 9th April 2021 Live Cricket Score & Live Streaming.
MI vs BLR Live Score, MI vs BLR Live Score Updates
Indian Premier League, 2021
Man of the match: Harshal Patel
- 5 Ovs: 31/6
- 10 Ovs: 73/8
MI Power Play
MI Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 54/3
- 10 Ovs: 85/6
RCB Power Play
RCB Fall of wickets
|AB de Villiers||4897||152.12||0|
MI vs BLR Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest MI vs BLR Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
The 2021 edition of the Indian Premier League will start off with a game between the most successful franchise Mumbai Indians, and a franchise that is always packed to the brim with superstars but has never quite got going, in Royal Challengers Bangalore. Out of the 27 matches played between these two teams, Mumbai have won 17 times, which clearly shows their dominance. But Virat Kohli’s side has made some smart additions at the auction table and are looking like a force to reckon with.
The Mumbai Indians are the clear favorites heading into the game, owing to their superior balance and depth. However, one cannot take a team with Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers lightly. Either way, a cracking game of T20 cricket beckons as IPL action returns to India. With both teams set to kickstart their campaign with a win on Friday, Dream11 enthusiasts are in for a treat in IPL 2021!
MI vs BLR Squads
Rohit Sharma, Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Suryakumar Yadav, Chris Lynn, Mohsin Khan, Saurabh Tiwary, Trent Boult, Adam Milne, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, James Neeshan, Yudhvir Charak, Marco Jansen, Arjun Tendulkar
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Yuzvendra Chahal, Devdutt Padikkal, Harshal Patel, Daniel Sams, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Adam Zampa, Shahbaz Ahmed, Kane Richardson, Pavan Deshpande, Glenn Maxwell, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patidar, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Kyle Jamieson, Dan Christian, Suyesh Prabhudessai, K.S. Bharat, Finn Allen
MI vs BLR Predicted XIs
Chris Lynn, Rohit Sharma (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan (WK), Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult and Nathan Coulter-Nile/Adam Milne
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Virat Kohli (C), Mohammed Azharuddeen/ Devdutt Padikkal, AB de Villiers (WK), Glenn Maxwell, Rajat Patidar/Suyash Prabudessai, Daniel Christian, Washington Sundar, Kyle Jamieson, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini and Yuzvendra Chahal
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The surface at MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai is a bit tricky for the batsmen to deal with. It is usually the spinners who extract the most purchase out of the surface on this track. Anything around 150 might be a competitive total here.
MI vs BLR Top Picks
- irat Kohli is playing in it, he will be undoubtedly a top pick. He scored 80 runs in his last T20 game, which was against a strong English bowling unit. In that same series, he scored a total of 3 half-centuries.Rohit Sharma looked a bit shaky in some games of that series, but he showed his calibre in the last match by scoring 64 runs. He has scored 2 60+ scores in his last 4 T20 games.
Top Picks – All-Rounders
- AB de Villiers will aim to entertain cricket fans for another season. In his last 5 IPL games, he has scored 35 or more on 3 occasions.
- Glenn Maxwell of 2021 will be as ineffective as the Glenn Maxwell of 2020 was. After a fantastic IPL, he had a good T20I series against New Zealand. In his last 3 games, he has scored 89 runs and has also picked up 2 wickets.
- Hardik Pandya is bowling again, and in the recently-concluded T20I series against England, he looked intimidating with the ball. In his last 2 games, he picked up 2 wickets. Pandya also scored 30 runs in both games.
- Jasprit Bumrah will be playing a T20 match after a long time. Mumbai’s bowling spearhead has picked up 10 wickets in his last 4 T20 matches.
- Yuzvendra Chahal might not be an automatic top pick. But what is to be noted here is that while he wasn’t spectacular against England, he was amongst wickets in all the 5 T20Is. To add to that, the track here in Chennai will suit him perfectly.
- Ishan Kishan is another must-pick wicketkeeper for your team. The youngster has scored 30+ runs in 4 of his last 5 games in the 20-over format.
Suggested Playing XI for OEI vs MAL Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: AB de Villiers, Ishan Kishan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Washington Sundar, Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini and Rahul Chahar
Captain: Rohit Sharma. Vice-captain: Washington Sundar
Fantasy Suggestion #2: AB de Villiers, Krunal Pandya, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Washington Sundar, Glenn Maxwell, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kyle Jamieson and Rahul Chahar
Captain: Virat Kohli. Vice-captain: Suryakumar Yadav