KOL vs MI Live Score, In the Match of VIVO IPL 2021 which will be played at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. KOL vs MI Live Score, Match between Kolkata vs Mumbai Indians Live on 13th April 2021 Live Cricket Score & Live Streaming.
KOL vs MI Live Score, RR vs PBKS Live Score Updates
Indian Premier League, 2021
Match Ended: Mumbai Indians beat Kolkata Knight Riders by 10 runs
Man of the match: Rahul Chahar
- 5 Ovs: 38/7
- 10 Ovs: 71/9
MI Power Play
MI Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 20/3
- 10 Ovs: 61/6
KKR Power Play
KKR Fall of wickets
|Shakib Al Hasan||758||125.70||61|
|Quinton de Kock||1961||133.12||0|
KOL vs MI Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest KOL vs MI Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
Given their history, not many Mumbai Indians fans will be disappointed at their defeat against Royal Challengers Bangalore in the first game of the competition. They have traditionally been slow-starters, but if there is one game they will be super-confident about, it is the game against Kolkata Knight Riders.
The Indians have dominated the Knights since the inception of this competition and will aim to continue the tradition. This time around, however, the dynamic will be a bit different. Firstly, the Knights will be buzzing after their hard-fought win over a strong Sunrisers Hyderabad team. To add to that, the match is in Chennai, where KKR’s spin trio of Shakib Al Hasan, Harbhajan Singh and Varun Chakravarthy will enjoy bowling.
KOL vs MI Squads
Kolkata Knight Riders
Dinesh Karthik, Andre Russell, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Eoin Morgan, Pat Cummins, Rahul Tripathi, Varun Chakravarthy, Pawan Negi, Tim Seifert, Shakib al Hasan, Sheldon Jackson, Vaibhav Arora, Karun Nair, Harbhajan Singh, Ben Cutting, Venkatesh Iyer
Rohit Sharma, Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Suryakumar Yadav, Chris Lynn, Mohsin Khan, Saurabh Tiwary, Trent Boult, Adam Milne, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, James Neeshan, Yudhvir Charak, Marco Jansen, Arjun Tendulkar
KOL vs MI Predicted XIs
Kolkata Knight Riders
Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan (C), Dinesh Karthik (WK), Andre Russell, Shakib Al Hasan, Pat Cummins, Prasidh Krishna, Harbhajan Singh and Varun Chakravarthy
Rohit Sharma (C), Quinton de Kock (WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Marco Jansen, Trent Boult and Jasprit Bumrah
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The sky will be clear and there are least chances of rainfall. The average temperature will be around 30 degree Celsius with a humid climate.
The pitch at Wankhede provides help for both batsmen and bowlers with an extra edge to batsmen in the 2nd innings due to the dew factor at night. The match is expected to be a high scoring affair.
KOL vs MI Top Picks
- Rohit Sharma looked in good touch in the last game, but was unlucky to get run out on 19. He was in good form in the ODI series against England, and in his last T20 game before coming into IPL, he scored 64 runs from just 34 deliveries.
- Nitish Rana was promoted to open the innings for KKR in the last match and the southpaw made full use of the opportunity. He has been in great form recently, as in his last 5 T20 games, he has scored 60+ runs thrice.
- At the time Andre Russell came to bat in the last match, accelerating from ball number 1 was the only option. Hence, the fact that he got out for only 5 runs should not have any effect on his appeal. He also bowled well at the death in the last match and got the wicket of Vijay Shankar.
- Hardik Pandya had a below-par game against Royal Challengers Bangalore, but he played well in the ODI and T20I series against England. In his last game before IPL, which was an ODI, he scored 44-ball 64.
- Jasprit Bumrah kept Mumbai Indians in the game till the very end in the last match by dismissing Virat Kohli and Dan Christian. He has picked up 12 wickets in his last 5 IPL games.
- Pat Cummins picked up only one wicket in the last game, but it was the highly important wicket of Jonny Bairstow. He also had the best economy rate from the KKR bowlers.
- Ishan Kishan’s 28 from just 19 deliveries provided his team with the acceleration they needed at that point of the innings against Bangalore. He has scored 25+ runs in 4 of his last 5 T20 games.
Suggested Playing XI for KOL vs MI Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Ishan Kishan, Dinesh Karthik, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, Pat Cummins, Rahul Chahar and Varun Chakravarthy
Captain: Rohit Sharma. Vice-captain: Andre Russell
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Ishan Kishan, Eoin Morgan, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Krunal Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, Prasidh Krishna, Rahul Chahar and Varun Chakravarthy
Captain: Andre Russell. Vice-captain: Suryakumar Yadav