KAR vs PES Live Score, In the Match of Pakistan Super League 2021 which will be played at National Stadium, Karachi. KAR vs PES Live Score, Match between Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators Live on 3rd March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
KAR vs PES Live Score, KAR vs PES Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 76/1
- 10 Ovs: 119/1
PES Power Play
PES Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 65/1
- 10 Ovs: 129/1
KAR Power Play
KAR Fall of wickets
KAR vs PES Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest KAR vs PES Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Dsport, Geo Super, PTV Sports, Cricketgateway, Hum TV, Willow TV, TA, Eleven Sports, Flow Sports, Sky Sport NZ
Live Streaming: Cricketgateway
Venue: National Stadium, Karachi
Karachi Kings will take on Peshawar Zalmi in the 13th match of the Pakistan Super League 2021 on Wednesday. Karachi Kings are have had mixed results so far in this competition, having lost 2 and won 2 matches. Despite having control over the match, the win slipped away from the hands of Karachi Kings in their previous match against Lahore Qalandars in the final over of the match. Batting has never been a concern for them, but their bowlers need to step up. Currently, they are at the 3rd spot in the standings with 4 points in their bank.
On the other hand, having lost their first match against Lahore Qalandars, Peshawar Zalmi never looked back and won 3 consecutive matches on the trot. This helped them move to the top of the table. So far they have chased 2 huge scores, which shows their depth in their batting. In their previous match, they won quite easily against Islamabad United by 7 wickets with 17 balls to spare. They need to bring their A-game on the table against the King,s if they were to hold on to their first place.
KAR vs PES Squads
Amir Yamin, Arshad Iqbal, Babar Azam, Colin Ingram, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir, Sharjeel Khan, Waqas Maqsood, Mohammad Nabi, Dan Christian, Chadwick Walton, Joe Clarke, Noor Ahmad, Danish Aziz, Mohammad Ilyas, Zeeshan Malik, Qasim Akram.
Haider Ali, Kamran Akmal, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Shoaib Malik, Wahab Riaz, David Miller, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ravi Bopara, Sherfane Rutherford, Amad Butt, Umaid Asif, Saqib Mahmood, Imam-ul-Haq, Muhammad Imran, Mohammad Irfan, Ibrar Ahmed, Mohammad Amir Khan.
KAR vs PES Predicted XIs
Babar Azam, Sharjeel Khan, Colin Ingram, Joe Clarke (WK), Mohammad Nabi, Daniel Christian, Imad Wasim (C), Arshad Iqbal, Mohd Amir, Waqas Maqsood and Aamer Yamin/Danish Aziz.
Imam ul Haq, Kamran Akmal(WK), Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, Sherfane Rutherford, Wahab Riaz (C), Saqib Mahmood, Mujeeb ur Rehman, Mohammad Imran and Umaid Asif.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be bright and sunny in Karachi with the maximum temperature hovering at 30 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature is predicted to be 28 degrees Celsius. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
It is interesting to see none of the teams have managed to defend the scores so far till the 11th match in this year’s PSL. Chasing seems to be looking pretty easy at the moment here in National Stadium in Karachi because of the dew factor. Bowlers are having a hard time in the second half of the match, and hence, whoever wins the toss should bowl first on this surface.
KAR vs PES Top Picks
- Babar Azam has scored 181 runs in 4 matches at an average of 60.33, with the highest score of 90*. He is the perfect captaincy material.
- Sharjeel Khan is second in the list of leading run-scorers in this competition, with 200 runs in 4 matches at an average of 50 and a strike rate of 172.41, which includes one hundred and a half-century as well. He is giving excellent starts to his team.
- Mohammad Nabi played a scintillating knock in the last game against Lahore Qalandars, scoring 57 runs from 35 deliveries. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 107 runs in 4 matches at a strike rate of 172.58.
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore has been a brilliant addition to the tremendous batting line-up of Peshawar Zalmi. In 3 matches, he has already scored 103 runs at an average of 34.33 and a strike rate of 125.6.
- Haider Ali has scored the most runs for Peshawar Zalmi so far in this competition. He has amassed 110 runs in 4 matches at an average of 36.66 and a strike rate of 196.42.
- Saqib Mahmood is showing his worth with some extraordinary bowling spells. He has taken 10 wickets which is the most by any bowler in this competition. He has an economy of 7.34 runs per over, with the best bowling figures of 3/12.
Suggested Playing XI’s for KAR vs PES Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Kamran Akmal, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Haider Ali, Babar Azam, Colin Ingram, Shoaib Malik, Mohd Nabi, Wahab Riaz, Mujeeb ur Rehman, Waqas Maqsood and Mohd Amir.
Captain: Kamran Akmal. Vice-Captain: Mohd Nabi.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Kamran Akmal, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Haider Ali, Babar Azam, Colin Ingram, Shoaib Malik, Daniel Christian, Saqib Mahmood, Mujeeb ur Rehman, Arshad Iqbal and Mohd Amir.
Captain: Kamran Akmal. Vice-Captain: Colin Ingram.