KAR vs MUM Live Score, In the Match of Vijay Hazare trophy 2021 which will be played at Palam A Stadium, Delhi. KAR vs MUM Live Score, Match between Karnatka vs Mumbai Live on 11th March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
KAR vs MUM Live Score, KAR vs MUM Live Score Updates
KAR vs MUM Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest KAR vs MUM Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: Palam A Stadium, Delhi
Defending champions Karnataka will take on Mumbai in the 2nd Semi-Final of the Vijay Hazare 2020-21 on Thursday. Led by newly-appointed skipper Ravikumar Samarth, Karnataka have done a tremendous job to get to the semis with a lot of ease. After losing their first game in the group stages against Uttar Pradesh, they didn’t look back and won 5 straight matches on the trot. In the quarter-final match against Keral, they won by 80 runs to cement their spot in the semi-finals. Their openers Ravikumar Samarth and Devdutt Padikkal are making batting look simple and the duo has already scored 600-plus runs in this tournament.
On the other hand, Mumbai have won all of their matches played in this tournament and will face a tough fight from the inform Karnataka unit. Mumbai too, have a daunting batting unit, packed with stars like Prithvi Shaw and Yashasvi Jaiswal, who had a partnership of 238 runs on the quarter-final against Saurashtra. With Suryakumar Yadav and Shreyas Iyer are in national duty, Mumbai will have to rely on youngsters to take them to the final.
KAR vs MUM Squads
Ravikumar Samarth (c), Karun Nair, Devdutt Padikkal, Roham Kadam, Dega Nischal, KL Shrijith, Sharath BR, Rakshith S, Anirudha Joshi, KV Siddharth, Nikin Jose, Shreyas Gopal, Jagadeesha Suchith, Krishnappa Gowtham, Aditya Somanna, Shubhang Hegde, Abhimanyu Mithun, Prasidh Krishna, Ronit More, Vyshak Vijaykumar, Manoj Bhandage, MB Darshan.
Shreyas Iyer, Prithvi Shaw, Yashaswi Jaiswal, Akhil Herwadkar, Suryakumar Yadav, Sarfaraz Khan, Chinmay Sutar, Aditya Tare, Hardik Tamore, Shivam Dube, Aakash Parkar, Atif Attarwala, Shams Mulani, Atharva Ankolekar, Sairaj Patil, Sujit Nayak, Tanush Kotian, Prashant Solanki, Dhawal Kulkarni, Tushar Deshpande, Siddharth Raut, and Mohit Awasthi.
KAR vs MUM Predicted XIs
Ravikumar Samarth (C), Devdutt Padikkal, Manish Pandey, Krishnamurthy Siddharth, Karun Nair, Krishnappa Gowtham, BR Sharath (WK), Shreyas Gopal, Vyshak Vijaykumar, Ronit More and Prasidh Krishna
Prithvi Shaw (C), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Aditya Tare (WK), Sarfaraz Khan, Shivam Dube, Aman Khan, Shams Mulani, Prashant Solanki, Mohit Avasthi, Tushar Deshpande and Tanush Kotian
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be sunny throughout the day in Delhi with the temperature ranging between 23-32 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 50 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
It’s an out-and-out batting wicket and we have seen 3 centuries have been scored on this surface in the last 2 matches, which clearly shows it’s difficult to pick wickets once the batsmen are settled in. The surface is expected to remain the same throughout the match, whoever wins the toss should bat first in the high-pressure semi-final game.
KAR vs MUM Top Picks
- Devdutt Padikkal was the leading run-scorer in the last year’s tournament and he is carrying the same form this year as well. Padikkal has 673 runs in just 6 innings at an average of 168.25, which includes 4 centuries and 2 half-centuries.
- Ravikumar Samarth is leading from the front and is having an extraordinary tournament with the bat, having 605 runs in 6 matches at an average of 151.25, with the highest score of 192.
- Shreyas Gopal has picked up most wickets for Karnataka in this tournament. He has scalped 12 wickets in 6 matches at an economy of 5.23 runs per over with the best figures of 3/41. Batsmen have had trouble in picking his googlies and it’s going to be his main weapon.
- Prithvi Shaw is proving why he can make a comeback into the side. In this tournament, he has scored 589 runs in 6 matches at an average of 196.33, with the highest score of 227*.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal had a good outing with the bat in the quarter-final clash against Saurashtra, where he scored 75 runs at a strike rate of 72.12. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 173 runs in 6 matches at an average of 28.83.
- Prashant Solanki has picked up 12 wickets in just 4 matches at an economy of 5.75 runs per over, with the best figures of 5/48. He can be a good budget pick at 8.5 credits.
Suggested Playing XI’s for KAR vs MUM Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: BR Sharath, D Padikkal, M Pandey, Y Jaiswal, S Khan, S Gopal, S Mulani, S Dube, P Krishna, R More and P Solanki
Captain: D Padikkal, Vice-Captain: S Khan
Fantasy Suggestion #2: A Tare, D Padikkal, K Siddharth, P Shaw, S Khan, S Gopal, S Mulani, S Dube, P Krishna, R More and P Solanki
Captain: S Dube, Vice-Captain: D Padikkal