ISL vs MUL Live Score, In the Match of Pakistan Super League 2021 which will be played at National Stadium, Karachi. ISL vs MUL Live Score, Match between Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans Live on 21st February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
ISL vs MUL Live Score, ISL vs MUL Live Score Updates
Pakistan Super League, 2021
Match Ended: Islamabad United beat Multan Sultans by 3 wickets
Man of the match: Lewis Gregory
- 5 Ovs: 39/3
- 10 Ovs: 76/6
MUL Power Play
MUL Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 42/1
- 10 Ovs: 78/4
ISL Power Play
ISL Fall of wickets
ISL vs MUL Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest ISL vs MUL Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Dsport, Geo Super, PTV Sports, Cricketgateway, Hum TV, Willow TV, TA, Eleven Sports, Flow Sports, Sky Sport NZ
Live Streaming: Cricketgateway
Venue: National Stadium, Karachi
Islamabad United and Multan Sultans will face each other in the 3rd match of the Pakistan Super League 2021 on Sunday. Islamabad United will be desperate to start this tournament with a victory, since their fans are still upset about finishing last in the table in the previous edition. They won only 3 matches in the last edition. However, with the inclusion of overseas starts like Alex Hales and Lewis Gregory, the team is expected to perform better in this season.
On the other hand, Multan Sultans were the table-toppers last year, but didn’t qualify for the finals as they lost two back-to-back matches in the playoffs. Skipper Mohammad Rizwan’s current form is a big plus point for them. They have got variety in their bowling with the likes of Imran Tahir, Sohail Tanvir, Shahid Afridi, and Usman Qadir. Both the teams look strong on the paper it will interesting to see how they perform.
ISL vs MUL Squads
Alex Hales, Asif Ali, Fawad Ahmed, Faheem Ashraf, Hussain Talat, Musa Khan, Shadab Khan, Zafar Gohar, Hassan Ali, Paul Stirling, Lewis Gregory, Phil Salt, Rohail Nazir, Ali Khan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Ahmed Saifi Abdullah, Zeeshan Zameer
Shahid Afridi, Imran Tahir, James Vince, Khushdil Shah, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood, Sohail Tanvir, Usman Qadir, Chris Lynn, Sohail Khan, Mohammad Rizwan, Carlos Brathwaite, Sohaib Maqsood, Sohaib Ullah, Adam Lyth, Shahnawaz Dhani, Muhammad Umar, Imran Khan Sr
ISL vs MUL Predicted XIs
Alex Hales, Phil Salt, Hussain Talat, Rohail Nazir (wk), Shadab Khan (c), Asif Ali/Iftikhar Ahmed, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Ali Khan, Mohammad Wasim Jr and Zafar Gohar
James Vince, Chris Lynn, Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), James Vince, Rilee Rossouw, Khushdil Shah, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Imran Tahir, Shahnawaz Dhani and Usman Qadir
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The sky will be clear in the evening at Karachi, with the temperature ranging between 22-26 degrees Celsius and the humidity levels are low at 25 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
It’s a good competitive wicket for this format. It is an evenly poised surface, where both batsmen and bowlers will be rewarded if they play well. The dew factor doesn’t go to help the bowlers. especially when they are bowling in the second half of the match. Whoever wins the toss should look to chase.
ISL vs MUL Top Picks
- Shadab Khan is a talented young player. With his leg spin and decent hitting abilities, he has achieved huge success in the shortest form of the game. In last year’s PSL he has scored 263 runs with the bat in 8 innings and picked up 8 wickets also.
- Alex Hales had an outstanding BBL. He was the leading run scorer of the tournament scoring 543 runs in 15 matches. In his entire T20I career, he has played 60 matches for England and has scored 1644 runs at an average of 31 with a strike rate of 136.65.
- Faheem Ashraf will bring a lot of balance to the side. He can score runs down the order and he also is a handy customer with the ball. In last year’s PSL, he picked up 7 wickets in 7 matches and has scored 50 runs with the bat.
- Mohammad Rizwan is in form of his life at the moment, especially in the T20 format. He had an excellent T20I series against South Africa at home, scoring 197 runs in 3 matches at an average of 98.5.
- James Vince is coming from an outstanding BBL, where he scored over 500 runs in 16 matches. He looks calm and composed at the crease and has a huge ability to finish the games. He is a must pick for your Dream11 Fantasy teams considering his recent form.
- Shahid Afridi is undoubtedly one of the greatest T20 players. He bowls his 4 overs without conceding many runs and he also is a nightmare for the bowlers when he gets going with the bat.
Suggested Playing XI’s for ISL vs MUL Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Mohd Rizwan, Alex Hales, James Vince, Rilee Rossouw, Faheem Ashraf, Mohd Wasim, Shadab Khan, Shahid Afridi, Hasan Ali, Imran Tahir and Sohail Tanvir
Captain: Alex Hales, Vice-captain: Mohd Rizwan
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Mohd Rizwan, Alex Hales, Chris Lynn, Rilee Rossouw, Faheem Ashraf, Mohd Wasim, Shadab Khan, Shahnawaz Dhani, Hasan Ali, Imran Tahir and Sohail Tanvir
Captain: Mohammad Rizwan, Vice-captain: Shadab Khan