IND-W vs SA-W Live Score, In the Match of South Africa Women tour of India 2021 which will be played at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium. IND-W vs SA-W Live Score, Match between India Women and South Africa Women Live on 21th March 2021 Live Cricket Score & Live Streaming.
IND-W vs SA-W Live Score, IND-W vs SA-W Live Score Updates
IND-W vs SA-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest IN-W vs SA-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium
Guided by the all-round efforts of Anneke Bosch, who registered figures of 2/11, followed by a 66 off 48 alongside a vital knock from captain Sune Luus (49 from 43), South Africa chased down a modest target of 131 with five balls to spare to take a 1-0 lead in the three-match series. Coming after a disappointing ODI series, India, who were without the services of their regular skipper Harmanpreet Kaur, failed to impress in the shorter format too.
Helped by Harleen Deol, who scored an unbeaten half-century and dragged the innings alongside Jemimah Rodrigues and Shafali Verma, India posted a simple target for the visitors, who went onto chase it without much fuss thanks to some poor fielding and dropped chances by India in the field. With not even 24 hours before they take the ground again, India would be praying to not have any more issues around player availability as they eye to level the series on Sunday.
IND-W vs SA-W Squads
Smriti Mandhana (C), Shafali Verma, Harleen Deol, Jemimah Rodrigues, Richa Ghosh, Deepti Sharma, Nuzhat Parween (WK), Arundhati Reddy, Simran Bahadur, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Sushma Verma, Mansi Joshi, Radha Yadav, C Prathyusha, Ayushi Soni and Monica Patel.
South Africa Women
Lizelle Lee, Anne Bosch, Sune Luus (C), Laura Wolvaardt, Mignon du Preez, Lara Goodall, Sinalo Jafta (WK), Nadine de Klerk, Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Marizanne Kapp, Trisha Chetty, Tazmin Brits, Faye Tunnicliffe, Tumi Sekhukhune and Nondumiso Shangase.
IND-W vs SA-W Predicted XIs
Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana (c), Jemimah Rodrigues, Richa Ghosh, Harleen Deol, Deepti Sharma, Sushma Verma (wk), Mansi Joshi, Radha Yadav, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
South Africa Women:
Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt, Tasmin Brits, Sune Luus (c), Sinalo Jafta (wk), Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Nondumiso Shangase/Tumi Sekhukhune
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be a pretty hot day in Lucknow with the maximum temperature hovering at 33 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature is predicted to be 25 degrees Celsius. The humidity will be 35 percent and there is no forecast of rain for this match.
The venue has hosted only 3 ODI matches till now and not much cricket has been played since November 2019. The surface here is a bit on the slower side, and the batswomen will need to work really hard for the runs. Slow bowlers will be handy any day on this wicket. Batting first is a good option on this surface.
IND-W vs SA-W Top Picks
- Smriti Mandhana is a very good timer of the cricket ball. She has got plenty of time and has got a wide range of shots in her arc. She already got past 2000 runs in ODI cricket in her only 51 ODI matches, she averages 43.08 and has scored 4 centuries and 17 half-centuries.
- Mithali Raj has played over 200 ODIs for India and has scored 6888 runs at an impressive average of 50.64. She has scored 7 centuries and 53 half-centuries.
- Jhulan Goswami is another experienced player on the Indian Women side. She has picked up 225 wickets in 182 matches at an excellent economy of 3.28 runs per over with the best figures of 6/31, She has even scored 1076 runs with the bat with the highest score of 57.
- Laura Wolvaardt had a good series with the bat in the recently-concluded ODI series against Pakistan Women, She was the leading run-scorer for South Africa Women scoring 125 runs in 3 matches at an average of 41.67.
- Marizanne Kapp is a must-pick all-rounder for your Dream11 Fantasy team. In the recent ODI series against Pakistan Women, she has scored 115 runs in 2 matches and even picked up 2 wickets as well.
- Lizelle Lee also batted well in the previous ODI series, scoring 96 runs in 3 matches at an average of 32.
Suggested Playing XI’s for IND-W vs SA-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Sushma Verma, Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Mignon du Preez, Lizelle Lee, Deepti Sharma, Sune Luus, Marizanne Kapp, Radha Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Ayabonga Khaka
Captain: Lizelle Lee. Vice-captain: Shafali Verma
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Sinalo Jafta, Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt, Deepti Sharma, Sune Luus, Marizanne Kapp, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Ayabonga Khaka
Captain: Marizanne Kapp. Vice-captain: Smriti Mandhana