IND vs ENG Live Score, In the 2nd ODI Match of England tour of India 2021 which will be played at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune. ENG vs IND Live Score, Match between England vs India Live on March 26th 2020 Live Cricket Score & Live Streaming.
IND vs ENG Live Score, IND vs ENG Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 63/2
- 10 Ovs: 126/3
IND Power Play
IND Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 35/0
- 10 Ovs: 71/3
ENG Power Play
ENG Fall of wickets
IND vs ENG Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest IND vs ENG Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
It will be live on Sony Ten 1 HD and Sony Ten 3 HD. Live streaming will be available on Sony LIV.
India will take on England in the 2nd of the 3-match ODI series on Friday. From being getting whacked by the English openers till the 14th over, India made a grand come back to bowl the Three Lions out inside 43 overs and won the game by 66 runs in the end. Krunal Pandya’s inclusion into the team gives a perfect balance for the side and also provides an extra bowling option for the skipper Virat Kohli. Shreyas Iyer will miss the remainder of the series due to dislocated shoulder, while Rohit Sharma is doubtful for the 2nd ODI. Shubman Gill, Surya Kumar Yadav and Rishabh Pant are in the race to fill these spots.
On the other hand, England will be devastated to lose the 1st ODI after getting an impeccable start from their openers. Middle-order’s collapse made them lose the first game of the series. They missed the services of Joe Root very badly in the 1st ODI. England needs to revamp their batting order in this ODI, but what would provide them with confidence is the form of Jason Roy and Jonny Bairstow, who are currently one of the most successful batting pairs in the ODI format. There is still uncertainty about the availability of injured Eoin Morgan and Sam Billings for the 2nd ODI.
IND vs ENG Squads
Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Rishabh Pant, KL Rahul, Shardul Thakur, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Mohd Siraj, Prasidh Krishna, Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal
Eoin Morgan (C), Liam Livingstone, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Mark Wood, Adil Rashid, Sam Curran, Matt Parkinson, Tom Curran, Sam Billings, and Reece Topley.
IND vs ENG Predicted XIs
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (WK), Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Shardul Thakur, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal and T Natarajan
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Liam Livingstone, Eoin Morgan (C), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (WK), Moeen Ali/Sam Billings, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood and Reece Topley/Tom Curran
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be a cloudy, yet hot day here in Pune, with the temperature being around 32 to 36 °C. There are no chances of precipitation.
This pitch will help the batsmen more than the bowlers. The pitch doesn’t really change much over the course of the 100 overs, so toss should not be too big a factor.
IND vs ENG Top Picks
- Shikhar Dhawan found his form back in the 1st ODI and scored 98 runs at a strike rate of 92.45. He missed his 18th ODI century by just 2 runs, but it seems as if that is on the cards.
- Lokesh Rahul had a miserable T20I series, but he is a completely different player in the ODIs. His unbeaten knock of 62 runs pushed India to score more than 300 runs in the 1st ODI.
- Virat Kohli is always a consistent performer in the ODI format. He bought up his 61st half-century in the 1st ODI. Overall in his ODI career, he has accumulated 12096 runs in 243 innings at an average of 59.29.
- Krunal Pandya was the surprise element for India in the 1st ODI. He came in when India was struggling to reach the 270-run mark, but his incredible knock of 58* runs from 31 balls made India surpass 300 runs.
- Jonny Bairstow is always a dangerous batsman in the ODI format. He took Indian bowlers to the cleaners in the 1st ODI and scored 94 runs from 66 balls.
- Jason Roy too had a good outing with the bat in the 1st ODI. Along with Jonny Bairstow, Roy added 135 runs for the first wicket in just 14.2 overs. Roy accumulated 46 runs from 35 balls.
- Jos Buttler didn’t fire in the 1st ODI, but he is an experienced batsman in the middle-order for England in the 50-over format. He has scored 3857 runs in 121 innings at an average of 39.36 including 9 centuries and 20 half-centuries.
Suggested Playing XI for IND vs ENG Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Jos Buttler, Jonny Bairstow, Virat Kohli, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Sam Curran, Hardik Pandya, Mark Wood, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Prasidh Krishna and Rohit Sharma
Captain: Eoin Morgan. Vice-captain: Virat Kohli
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Jos Buttler, Jason Roy, Virat Kohli, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Sam Curran, Shardul Thakur, Mark Wood, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Krunal Pandya and Rohit Sharma
Captain: Rohit Sharma. Vice-captain: Adil Rashid