IN-W vs SA-W Live Score, In the Match of South Africa Women tour of India 2021 which will be played at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium. IN-W vs SA-W Live Score, Match between India Women and South Africa Women Live on 20th March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
IN-W vs SA-W Live Score, IN-W vs SA-W Live Score Updates
South Africa Women tour of India, 2021
Man of the match: Anne Bosch
- 5 Ovs: 26/4
- 10 Ovs: 72/4
IN-W Power Play
IN-W Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 33/1
- 10 Ovs: 70/1
SA-W Power Play
SA-W Fall of wickets
|Mignon du Preez||1740||100.75||0|
|Nadine de Klerk||241||94.50||18|
IN-W vs SA-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest IN-W vs SA-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
After going down by 4-1 in the ODI series, India Women will be upbeat and would aim for redemption when they take on South Africa Women in the T20I series. This will also be India’s first match in the format after their final finish in the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup in Australia in early 2020.
The conditions will be slightly different when it comes to this game, as it will be played under lights. All the matches of the recently concluded ODI series were day affairs, which didn’t bring the dew factor into play. It might be a little difficult for the bowlers to control the ball.
This might not be idle for the Indian captain Smriti Mandhana who is set to take over in Kaur’s absence who has been ruled out of the first T20I. In addition to that, South Africa has been really impressive with the bat, producing some really good partnerships. India, often during the ODI series had struggled to break these partnerships, which led to their downfall.
Harmanpreet accepted that the team wasn’t well-oiled when they came into the series, considering the fact they were playing in an international match after a year. However, Harman along with her girls would hope to produce a spirited performance in the shorter format. Batting efficiently and scoring quickly would be something on their cards as of now.
IN-W vs SA-W Squads
Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Deepti Sharma, Richa Ghosh, Harleen Deol, Sushma Verma, Nuzhat Parveen, Ayushi Soni, Arundhati Reddy, Radha Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Poonam Yadav, Mansi Joshi, Monica Patel, C. Prathyusha, Simran Dil Bahadur
South Africa Women:
Sune Luus (c), Ayabonga Khaka, Shabnim Ismail, Laura Wolvaardt, Trisha Chetty, Sinalo Jafta, Tasmin Brits, Marizanne Kapp, Nondumiso Shangase, Lizelle Lee, Anneke Bosch, Faye Tunniclife, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Mignon du Preez, Nadine de Klerk, Lara Goodall, Tumi Sekhukhune
IN-W vs SA-W Predicted XIs
Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana (c), Jemimah Rodrigues, Richa Ghosh, Harleen Deol, Deepti Sharma, Sushma Verma (wk), Mansi Joshi, Radha Yadav, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
South Africa Women:
Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt, Tasmin Brits, Sune Luus (c), Sinalo Jafta (wk), Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Nondumiso Shangase/Tumi Sekhukhune
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be a pretty hot day in Lucknow with the maximum temperature hovering at 33 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature is predicted to be 25 degrees Celsius. The humidity will be 35 percent and there is no forecast of rain for this match.
The venue has hosted only 3 ODI matches till now and not much cricket has been played since November 2019. The surface here is a bit on the slower side, and the batswomen will need to work really hard for the runs. Slow bowlers will be handy any day on this wicket. Batting first is a good option on this surface.
IN-W vs SA-W Top Picks
- Smriti Mandhana is a very good timer of the cricket ball. She has got plenty of time and has got a wide range of shots in her arc. She already got past 2000 runs in ODI cricket in her only 51 ODI matches, she averages 43.08 and has scored 4 centuries and 17 half-centuries.
- Mithali Raj has played over 200 ODIs for India and has scored 6888 runs at an impressive average of 50.64. She has scored 7 centuries and 53 half-centuries.
- Jhulan Goswami is another experienced player on the Indian Women side. She has picked up 225 wickets in 182 matches at an excellent economy of 3.28 runs per over with the best figures of 6/31, She has even scored 1076 runs with the bat with the highest score of 57.
- Laura Wolvaardt had a good series with the bat in the recently-concluded ODI series against Pakistan Women, She was the leading run-scorer for South Africa Women scoring 125 runs in 3 matches at an average of 41.67.
- Marizanne Kapp is a must-pick all-rounder for your Dream11 Fantasy team. In the recent ODI series against Pakistan Women, she has scored 115 runs in 2 matches and even picked up 2 wickets as well.
- Lizelle Lee also batted well in the previous ODI series, scoring 96 runs in 3 matches at an average of 32.
Suggested Playing XI’s for IN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Sushma Verma, Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Mignon du Preez, Lizelle Lee, Deepti Sharma, Sune Luus, Marizanne Kapp, Radha Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Ayabonga Khaka
Captain: Lizelle Lee. Vice-captain: Shafali Verma
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Sinalo Jafta, Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt, Deepti Sharma, Sune Luus, Marizanne Kapp, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Ayabonga Khaka
Captain: Marizanne Kapp. Vice-captain: Smriti Mandhana