HYD vs TN Live Score, In the Match of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 which will be played at Jadavpur University Campus, Kolkata. HYD vs TN Live Score, Match between Hyderabad and Tamil Nadu Live on January 12th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
HYD vs TN Live Score, HYD vs TN Live Score Updates
HYD vs TN Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest HYD vs TN Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Hyderabad and Tamil Nadu will face each other in the Elite B Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 on Saturday. Hyderabad currently are at 3rd spot in the Elite B Group standings with 4 points. In their previous match, they lost to Bengal by 6 wickets and they need to come out of the loss and perform well in the remaining matches. Tilak Varma playing his role well with the bat, the remaining batters need to play well and support him. It will be a crucial match for Hyderabad, if they lose this match, their chances of qualifying for the knockout will become less.
On the other hand, last year’s runners up Tamil Nadu got a tremendous start to this year’s tournament as they won all their 3 matches and are at the top of the table in the Elite B Group standings with 12 points in their bag. N Jagadeesan and C Hari Nishanth at the top of the order making sure their team is getting a good solid foundation with their impeccable batting display. Their middle order is not exposed till now in this tournament. It will a South Indian derby and it will be interesting who will come out on top.
HYD vs TN Squads
Tanmay Agarwal (c), Pragnay Reddy (wk), Tilak Varma, Bavanaka Sandeep, Rahul Buddhi, Himalay Agarwal, Telukupalli Ravi Teja, Tanay Thyagarajan, Chama V Milind, Yudhvir Singh, Kartikeya Kak, Kolla Sumanth, Ajay Dev Goud, Mickil Jaiswal, Prateek Reddy
Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, Vijay Shankar, Dinesh Karthik(w/c), Shahrukh Khan, Arun Karthik, M Mohammed, Sonu Yadav, Sandeep Warrier, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Murugan Ashwin, Aswin Crist, Baba Indrajith, Laxmesha Suryaprakash, Jagatheesan Kousik, Jaganath Sinivas, Pradosh Ranjan Paul, Manimaran Siddharth, G Periyaswamy, Baba Aparajith
HYD vs TN Predicted XIs
Tanmay Agarwal (c), Pragnay Reddy (wk), Tilak Varma, Himalay Agarwal, Bavanaka Sandeep, Rahul Buddhi, Yudhvir Singh, Kartikeya Kak, Telukupalli Ravi Teja, Tanay Thyagarajan, Chama V Milind
Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, Baba Aparajith, Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Shahrukh Khan, Arun Karthik, M Mohammed, Murugan Ashwin, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Aswin Crist, Sandeep Warrier
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be sunny in Kolkata, it’s a perfect weather condition to play Cricket as the temperature will not be more than 24 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be around 62 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
It’s a good surface to bat on since it’s an afternoon game there won’t be not much moisture on the surface and it helps the batters really well. We have witnessed only one high scoring encounter, there won’t be much of a difference in the surface either. We can expect another big run-fest in this match also, whoever wins the toss should bat first.
Average first innings score:
166 (Last 3 matches of this tournament played at this venue)
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 1, Lost – 2, Tie – 0
HYD vs TN Top Picks
- Tilak Varma has scored the most runs for Hyderabad in this competition, in the last two matches he played really well coming at No.3. Overall he has scored 111 runs in 3 innings at an average of 37 with a strike rate of 132.14.
- Telukupalli Ravi Teja with the most wickets for Hyderabad in this tournament had picked up 4 wickets in 3 matches at an economy of 8.36. He is a handful contributor lower down the order with the bat scoring 27 runs at a strike rate of 150.
- Himalay Agarwal for his batting since he has scored 78 runs in 3 matches at an average of 26 with a strike rate of 114.7.
- N Jagadeesan played some remarkable innings for Tamil Nadu in the last 3 matches, he has scored 166 runs in 3 matches at an average of 83 with a strike rate of 143.10.
- Hari Nishanth has proved what he is capable of, opening the batting for Tamil Nadu he has scored 168 runs in 3 matches at an average of 168 with a strike rate of 133.33.
- Dinesh Karthik has batted only once this tournament, he showed his class by scoring 46 runs at a strike rate of 270.58.
Suggested Playing XI for HYD vs TN Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1:
Keeper – N Jagadeesan (C), Dinesh Karthik
Batters – C Hari Nishanth (VC), Arun Karthik, Tilak Varma, Himalay Agarwal
All-Rounders – Kartikeya Kak, Telukupalli Ravi Teja
Bowlers – Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Murugan Ashwin, Tanay Thyagarajan
Fantasy Suggestion #2:
Keeper – N Jagadeesan
Batters – C Hari Nishanth, Shahrukh Khan, Arun Karthik, Tilak Varma (C), Tanmay Agarwal, Bavanaka Sandeep
All-Rounders – Chama V Milind
Bowlers – Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore (VC), Murugan Ashwin, Yudhvir Singh