GOA vs VID Live Score, In the Match of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 which will be played at Emerald High School Ground, Indore. GOA vs VID Live Score, Match between Goa and Vidarbha Live on January 19th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
GOA vs VID Live Score, GOA vs VID Live Score Updates
Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, 2021
Match Ended: Goa beat Vidarbha by 16 runs
GOA Power Play
GOA Fall of wickets
VID Power Play
VID Fall of wickets
GOA vs VID Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest GOA vs VID Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Goa and Vidarbha will square off against each other in the Elite D Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 on Tuesday. Both teams are already out of this competition and there is no pressure on their shoulders, and are ready to battle for one last time.
Goa had a contrasting tournament so far having won 2 and losing 2 matches and put themselves in the 4th position. With some big teams in the Elite D Group, there is no margin for error. They had a good last outing on Sunday as they beat Rajasthan by 37 runs. By looking at the two teams Goa has more chances of winning this game.
This is not the tournament for Vidarbha to be remembered for long as they lost all their 4 matches and placed themselves at the bottom of the table with zero points. Not having T20 specialists and enough big hitters in their line up were the biggest reasons for their downfall in this tournament. Darshan Nalkande has impressed with the ball which is the only positive thing for Vidarbha. They look forward to ending this tournament with a win against Goa.
GOA vs VID Squads
Amit Verma (C), Amogh Sunil Desai, Deepraj Gaonkar, Vaibhav Govekar, Aditya Kaushik (WK), Eknath Kerkar (WK), Amulya Pandrekar, Suyash Prabhudessai, Malliksab Sirur, Nihal Surlaker, Felix Alemao, Ashok Dinda, Lakshay Garg, Vishamber Kahlon, Snehal Suhas Kauthankar, Darshan Misal, Heramb Parab, Vijesh Prabhudessai and Shubham Desai.
Ganesh Satish, Nachiket Bhute, Mohit Kale, Akshay Karnewar, Lalit M Yadav, Darshan Nalkande, Rushabh Rathod (WK), Yash Rathod, Jitesh Sharma (WK), Yash Thakur, Atharva Taide, Akshay Wadkar (WK), Akshay Wakhare (C), Apoorv Wankhade and Siddhesh Wath.
GOA vs VID Predicted XIs
Amit Verma (C), Lakshay Garg, Aditya Kaushik, Eknath Kerkar (WK), Malliksab Sirur, Ashok Dinda, Darshan Misal, Amogh Sunil Desai, Vijesh Prabhudessai, Suyash Prabhudessai, Snehal Suhas Kauthankar.
Jitesh Sharma (WK), Siddhesh Wath, Akshay Wadkar, Akshay Karnewar, Mohit Raut, Apoorv Wankhade, Darshan Nalkande, Yash Thakur, Aditya Thakare, Akshay Wakhare (C), Yash Rathod.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be a sunny afternoon in Indore, the temperature will be ranging from 26 to 28 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 53 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
It seems like batting first on this surface is a difficult task and big scores are hard to come by. It’s a 160-170 kind of a wicket and it is defendable also, whoever wins the toss should look to bowl first.
Average first innings score:
144(Last 4 matches played on this venue
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 4, Lost – 0, Tie – 0
GOA vs VID Top Picks
- Aditya Kaushik is a dependable batter for Goa and he is the leading run-scorer for them so far this competition, scoring 131 runs in 4 matches at an average of 32.75 with a strike rate of 129.7.
- Eknath Kerkar was promoted up the order in the previous game against Rajasthan and it proved worthy for Goa. He batted well for his 38 runs at a strike rate of 118.75. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 116 runs in 4 matches at an average of 38.66 with a strike rate of 143.2.
- Amit Verma batted reasonably well but failed to capitalize on the good starts. In 4 matches he managed to score 89 runs at an average of 22.25 with a strike rate of 132.83.
- Vijesh Prabhudessai bowled really well in the last game against Rajasthan by picking 3 wickets at an economy of 8.
- Darshan Nalkande bowled really well for Vidarbha. He has got the most wickets for his side by picking up 10 wickets at an economy of 7.78 with the best figures of 4 for 20.
- Siddhesh Wath is the only man for Vidarbha to score 100 plus runs. He has scored 107 runs at an average of 26.75 with a strike rate of 94.69.
- Yash Rathod coming at No.3 in his first game against Services played a decent knock for his 36 runs from 31 balls.
Suggested Playing XI for GOA vs VID Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Aditya Kaushik, Eknath Kerkar, Apoorv Wankhade, Siddhesh Wath, Suyash Prabhudessai, Amit Verma, Darshan Misal, Darshan Nalkande, Akshay Wakhare, Lakshay Garg, Ashok Dinda.
Captain: Darshan Nalkande. Vice-Captain: Lakshay Garg.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Jitesh Sharma, Eknath Kerkar, Siddhesh Wath, Suyash Prabhudessai, Amogh Desai, Amit Verma, Darshan Misal, Darshan Nalkande, Akshay Wakhare, Lakshay Garg, Vijesh Prabhudessai.
Captain: Eknath Kerkar. Vice-Captain: Amit Verma.