GOA vs RJS Live Score, In the Match of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 which will be played at Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore. GOA vs RJS Live Score, Match between Goa vs Rajasthan Live on January 17th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
GOA vs RJS Live Score, GOA vs RJS Live Score Updates
GOA vs RJS Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest GOA vs RJS Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Goa will face Rajasthan in the Elite D Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 on Sunday. With one win and two losses, Goa has put them in the 3rd spot in the Elite D Group standings with 4 points to their name. They began the tournament with a loss against Madhya Pradesh in a close finish, their next two matches were a win and a loss respectively. Bowling is a bit worrying thing for them as their bowlers going for plenty of runs which shows they need to work more on that aspect. They need to win this match to stay in the competition.
On the other hand, Rajasthan has won all their 3 matches and are at the 2nd spot in Elite D Group standings with 12 points and they are just below Saurashtra on the basis of net run-rate. Their bowling attack looks dangerous with the likes of Rahul Chahar, Deepak Chahar, Ravi Bishnoi, Khaleel Ahmed, all have got experience playing at the highest level and can defend any scores. Not to forget their batting department looks decent as well with skipper Ashok Menaria, Ankit Lamba, and hard hitter Mahipol Lomror. Comparing two sides Rajasthan have an upper hand and they are likely to win this match.
GOA vs RJS Squads
Amogh Sunil Desai, Aditya Kaushik, Lakshay Garg , Snehal Suhas Kauthankar, Amit Verma, Darshan Misal, Suyash Prabhudessai, Eknath Kerkar, Deepraj Gaonkar, Malliksab Sirur, Ashok Dinda, Heramb Parab, Amulya Pandrekar, Felix Alemao, Vaibhav Govekar, Vijesh Prabhudessai, Vishamber Kahlon, Shubham Desai, Nihal Surlaker
Ashok Menaria (c), Manender Narender Singh (wk), Rajesh Bishnoi, Deepak Chahar, Aniket Choudhary, Arjit Gupta, Ankit Lamba, Tanveer-Ul-Haq, Aditya Garhwal, Khaleel Ahmed, Mahipal Lomror, Chandrapal Singh, Rahul Chahar, Salman Khan, Yash Kothari, Ravi Bishnoi, Akash Singh, Rajat Choudhary.
GOA vs RJS Predicted XIs
Amogh Sunil Desai, Aditya Kaushik, Lakshay Garg , Snehal Suhas Kauthankar, Amit Verma (c), Darshan Misal, Suyash Prabhudessai, Eknath Kerkar (wk), Deepraj Gaonkar, Malliksab Sirur, Ashok Dinda
Manender Singh (wk), Ankit Lamba, Rajesh Bishnoi, Ashok Menaria (c), Mahipol Lomror, Arjit Gupta, Deepak Chahar, Rahul Chahar, Ravi Bishnoi, Aniket Choudhary, Khaleel Ahmed.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It’s going to be sunny in Indore, the temperature ranging from 25 to 27 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 46 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The team batting first has won the majority of the matches played at this venue so far this tournament. It’s a flat deck, the ball comes quite easily onto the bat, the bowlers need to be very precise with their line and length otherwise they will get smacked out of the park. The surface may favor the bowlers in the second half of the match, so whoever wins the toss should bat first.
Average first innings score:
189 (Last 5 matches played on this venue)
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 0, Lost – 5, Tie – 0
GOA vs RJS Top Picks
- Aditya Kaushik is giving starts for Goa while opening the batting, he already has scored112 runs in 3 matches which is the most runs for his side, not to forget he has a good strike rate of 133.33.
- Eknath Kerkar is a tremendous striker of the ball, he can be the finisher for his side, coming at No.7 he has scored 78 runs at an average of 39 with a strike rate of 159.18.
- Goa skipper Amit Verma is a very skillful player, in 3 matches he has scored 67 runs at an average of 22.33 with a strike rate of 136.73.
- Rahul Chahar has been very effective with his leg-breaks, he rarely bowls a bad delivery which is his strength. In 3 matches he has picked up 10 wickets at an economy of 5.75.
- Ravi Bishnoi was for KXIP in the IPL, he continuing his form with the ball in this tournament also, he has picked up 5 wickets in 3 matches at an impressive economy of 4.08.
- Ankit Lamba has scored the most runs for Rajasthan so far this tournament, scoring 99 runs in 3 matches at an average of 33 with a strike rate of 103.12.
Suggested Playing XI for GOA vs RJS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1:
Keeper – Eknath Kerkar, Aditya Kaushik
Batters – Rajesh Bishnoi, Ankit Lamba, Ashok Menaria, Snehal Suhas Kauthankar
All-Rounders – Mahipol Lomror, Amit Verma (c)
Bowlers – Ravi Bishnoi, Rahul Chahar (vc), Ashok Dinda
Fantasy Suggestion #2:
Keeper – Aditya Kaushik (vc)
Batters – Ankit Lamba, Ashok Menaria, Suyash Prabhudessai, Snehal Suhas Kauthankar
All-Rounders – Mahipol Lomror (c), Arjit Gupta, Amit Verma
Bowlers – Rahul Chahar, Deepak Chahar, Lakshay Garg