EN-L vs WI-L Live Score, In the Match of ECS T10 Barcelona 2021 which will be played at Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium. EN-L vs WI-L Live Score, Match between England Legends vs West Indies Legends Live on March 16th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
EN-L vs WI-L Live Score, EN-L vs WI-L Live Score Updates
EN-L vs WI-L Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest EN-L vs SA-L Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium
England Legends will go one-on-one against West Indies Legends in the final group stage match of the Road Safety World Series 2020-21 on Tuesday. With three teams already qualified for the knockouts, England Legends and West Indies Legends will fight for the last remaining spot. It seemed as if England Legends were going to dominate the tournament with 2 impressive wins against the Bangladesh Legends and India Legends, but huge losses in their next two matches against South Africa Legends and Sri Lanka Legends have pushed them down the ladder. With 3 wins and 2 losses, they are at the fourth spot in the standings with 12 points.
England Legends’ negative net run rate will be a boon for West Indies, as a win here against the England Legends will take West Indies Legends straight into the semi-finals. After losing their first 3 matches, West Indies made a superb comeback to win their first game of the tournament against Bangladesh Legends in their fourth game. Meanwhile, Australia Legends’ withdrawal from the competition has also provided them with extra 4 points. Currently, they are holding the fifth spot in the standings with 8 points. Since they have a better run-rate than England Legends, a win is enough for them to confirm their knockout spot.
EN-L vs SA-L Squads
Kevin Pietersen (c), Owais Shah, Philip Mustard, Monty Panesar, Chris Tremlett, Kabir Ali, Gavin Hamilton, Chris Schofield, Jonathan Trott, Ryan Sidebottom, Usman Afzaal, Matthew Hoggard, James Tredwell, James Tindall, Darren Maddy.
West Indies Legends
Brian Lara(c), Dwayne Smith, Narsingh Deonarine, William Perkins, Ridley Jacobs, Carl Hooper, Mahendra Nagamootoo, Adam Sanford, Tino Best, Sulieman Benn, Pedro Collins, Renford Pinnock, Dinanath Ramnarine, Ryan Austin.
EN-L vs SA-L Predicted XIs
Phil Mustard (WK), Kevin Pietersen (C), Darren Maddy, Chris Schofield, Kabir Ali, James Tindall, James Tredwell, Chris Tremlett, Ryan Sidebottom, Monty Panesar and Matthew Hoggard
West Indies Legends
William Perkins, Ridley Jacobs (WK), Dwayne Smith, Kirk Edwards, Brian Lara (C), Tino Best, Mahendra Nagamootoo, Sulieman Benn, Dinanath Ramnarine, Adam Sanford and Ryan Austin.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather will be perfect to play cricket in the evening in Raipur with the temperature ranging between 31 and 23 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 23 percent. There is no chance of rain for this match.
The surface is completely suited for the batsmen. They will get full value for their shots if they place the ball in the gap. There is some extra bounce in the surface for the quick bowlers. The outfield is really fast and the bowlers need to bowl to the field. Toss will play a crucial role and whoever wins should bowl first on this track.
EN-L vs SA-L Top Picks
- Monty Panesar is bowling exceptionally well in this series. In the previous match against the Sri Lanka Legends, he picked up 4 wickets at an economy of 6.5 runs per over. Overall, he has picked up 8 wickets in 4 matches at an economy of 4.73 runs per over.
- Kevin Pietersen didn’t fire in the last game against Sri Lanka Legends, but he still is the leading run-scorer for England Legends with 139 runs in 4 matches at a strike rate of 195.77. He has the highest score of 75.
- Darren Maddy is another English batsman who can be really helpful in the middl- overs of the match. In 4 matches, he has scored 88 runs at an average of 29.33 and a strike rate of 96.7.
- Kirk Edwards played an amazing knock in the run-chase against Bangladesh Legends, scoring 46 runs from 28 balls.
- Brian Lara is leading by example. He ensured his side cross the finishing line against the Bangladesh Legends in the previous game by scoring an unbeaten 31 runs from 23 balls. Overall, he has scored 105 runs in 4 matches at an average of 52.5, with the highest score of 53*.
- Sulieman Benn is the pick of the bowlers for West Indies Legends in this competition. He has scalped 7 wickets in 4 matches at an economy of 5.53 runs per over, with the best figures of 3/17.
Suggested Playing XI for EN-L vs SA-L Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: P Mustard, W Perkins, K Pietersen, D Maddy, B Lara, D Smith, J Tredwell, T Best, M Panesar, S Benn and C Tremlett.
Captain: K Pietersen. Vice-captain: D Smith.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: P Mustard, R Jacobs, K Pietersen, D Maddy, B Lara, D Smith, J Tredwell, T Best, M Panesar, S Benn and C Schofield.
Captain: D Smith. Vice-captain: D Maddy.