DUB vs EMB Live Score, In the Match of Emirates D10 2021 which will be played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. DUB vs EMB Live Score, Match between Dubai vs Emirates Blues Live on March 30th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
DUB vs EMB Live Score, DUB vs EMB Live Score Updates
Emirates D10 Tournament, 2021
Match Ended: Emirates Blues beat Dubai by 34 runs
Man of the match: Matiullah Khan
- 5 Ovs: 59/5
- 10 Ovs: 121/6
EMB Power Play
EMB Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 58/4
- 10 Ovs: 87/7
DUB Power Play
DUB Fall of wickets
|Ateeq Ur Rehman||32||139.13||0|
DUB vs EMB Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest DUB vs EMB Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Dubai will go head to head against the table-toppers Emirates Blues in the 17th match of the Emirates D10 2021 on Tuesday. Dubai’s journey in this tournament is not up to the mark as they have won only one match out of the 5 they played, their only win in this tournament came against the bottom-placed Abu Dhabi, which is the only thing for them to cherish. They are currently placed 5th in the standings with 2 points and have a net run-rate of -2.645.
On the other hand, Emirates Blues are one of the consistent teams who are playing good quality cricket in this competition. They have played 5 matches so far and won 4 of them and they deservingly occupy the top spot in the standings with 8 points. Since they share the same points with Fujairah and Sharjah, this match be will be an important one for them to hold their top spot by winning against Dubai. They had beaten Dubai in the tournament opener by 9 wickets so they have an upper hand and will start as favorites for this match.
DUB vs EMB Squads
Fahad Nawaz, Wajid Khan, Shahrukh Sheikh (c), Ronak Panoly, Ali Anwar, Muhammad Hassan, Adhitya Shetty, Kai Smith (wk), Muhammad Farooq, Nilansh Keswani, Ehtesham Siddiq, Jash Giyanani, Rudra Mahadev, Punya Mehra, Vinayak Vijayan, Omer Farooq, Bilal Cheema
Chundangapoyil Rizwan, Laxman Manjrekar, Rahul Bhatia, Vishnu Sukuraman, Matiullah Khan, Mohammad Azhar, Muhammad Farazuddin, Nikhil Srinivasan, Omid Rahman, Sabir Rao, Akif Raja, Aryan Lakra, Muhammaed Ismail, Waheed Ahmed, Ateeq Ur Rehman, Mohammad Boota
DUB vs EMB Predicted XIs
Fahad Nawaz, Wajid Khan, Shahrukh Sheikh (c), Ronak Panoly, Ali Anwar, Muhammad Hassan, Adhitya Shetty, Kai Smith (wk), Muhammad Farooq, Nilansh Keswani, Ehtesham Siddiq
Mohammad Boota (wk), Chundangapoyil Rizwan, Laxman Manjrekar, Vishnu Sukumaran, Waheed Ahmed (c), Mohammad Azhar, Sabir Rao, Aryan Lakra, Akif Raja, Matiullah, Muhammad Farazuddin
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be mostly sunny in Sharjah with the temperature hovering at 24-30 degrees Celsius during the daytime which is comparatively lesser than the other days and evenings will be much calmer and pleasant. The humidity will be 74 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
We can say the surface in Sharjah is one of the best places to bat on in the World. It’s a completely flat track and usually, the grass cover won’t be there which makes the batters play the shots on the rise and makes it difficult for the bowlers. Anything over 110 is a good competitive score on this venue.
DUB vs EMB Top Picks
- Fahad Nawaz got out for 13. He is the leading run-scorer for Dubai in this tournament, scoring 95 runs from 5 matches at an average of 23.75 with a strike rate of 146.15.
- Ali Anwaar’s crucial knock of 25 runs from 12 balls made Dubai set a reasonable target on the board against Ajman. Overall, he has scored 48 runs in 3 matches and he even picked up a wicket as well.
- Ronak Panoly too had a bad day at the office with the bat against Ajman. He is one of the reliable batters for Dubai having scored 78 runs in 5 matches at an average of 19.5 with a strike rate of 173.33.
- Mohammad Boota is in good form. In the previous match as well, in the run-chase against Sharjah he scored unbeaten 50* runs from 28 balls which comprised of 4 fours and 3 sixes. He is the second leading run-scorer in this tournament having scored 219 runs in 5 matches at an average of 109.5 with a strike rate of 180.99
- Laxman Manjrekar had a rare failure with the bat in the previous game as he got out for a single-digit but is a capable batter and scores at a good rate. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 82 runs in 4 innings at an average of 41 with a massive strike rate of 241.17.
- Akif Raja is the leading wicket-taker for Emirates Blues in this competition. He has picked up 7 wickets in 5 matches at an economy of 8.10. You can pick him under the all-rounder’s category at 9.5 credits.
Suggested Playing XI for DUB vs EMB Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Muhammad Boota, CP Rizwan, Fahad Nawaz, Laxman Manjrekar, Akif Raja, Waheed Ahmad, Ali Anwaar, Mohammad Azhar, Nilansh Keswani, Muhammad Farooq, Sabir Rao
Captain: CP Rizwan. Vice-captain: Muhammad Boota
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Muhammad Boota, CP Rizwan, Fahad Nawaz, Ronak Panoly, Akif Raja, Waheed Ahmad, Ali Anwaar, Mohammad Azhar, Nilansh Keswani, Muhammad Farooq, Sabir Rao
Captain: Akif Raja. Vice-captain: Mohammad Azhar