DB vs NW Live Score, In the Final Match of Abu Dhabi T10 League 2021 which will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. DB vs NW Live Score, Match between Northern Warrior vs Delhi Bulls Live on February 06th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
DB vs NW Live Score, DB vs NW Live Score Updates
DB vs NW Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest DB vs NW Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
The two teams who will lock horns in the third game of today’s Abu Dhabi T10 League fixtures have had contrasting starts to their campaign. On one hand we have the high-flying Delhi Bulls, who have started the competition exactly as they would have liked to.
They defeated the Bangla Tigers in their first game and then went on to annihilate the Maratha Arabians in their last game. They will be up against Northern Warriors, who have lost the only game they have played so far. Momentum is on Bulls’ favour, but the Warriors have got enough match-winners in their team to register a win today.
DB vs NW Squads
Fabian Allen, Rayad Emrit, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran, RDBman Powell, Nuwan Pradeep, Wahab Riaz, Wayne Parnell, Junaid Siddique, Lendl Simmons, Ansh Tandon, Maheesh Theekshana, Amir Yamin
Sheraz Ahmad, Amad Butt, Dushmantha Chameera, Kashif Daud, Fidel EdDBds, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Ali Khan, Evin Lewis, Adam Lyth, Mohammad Nabi, Sherfane Rutherford, Waqar Salamkheil, Dasun Shanaka, Nyeem Young, Dwayne Bravo.
DB vs NW Predicted XIs
NW Playing XI:
Rovman Powell, Lendl Simmons, Brandon King, Waheed Ahmed, Nicholas Pooran (c & wk), Rayad Emrit, Fabian Allen, Wayne Parnell, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Siddique, Maheesh Theekshana.
DB Playing XI:
Evin Lewis, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Adam Lyth, Ravi Bopara, Mohammad Nabi, Sherfane Rutherford, Dwayne Bravo (c), Kashif Daud, Amad Butt, Ali Khan, Fidel Edwards.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
During the evening, the temperature will drop to around 21 °C. Rain is not on the cards today.
This is a completely belter of a track here at Abu Dhabi. The team batting first should aim for at least 110.
DB vs NW Top Picks
- Evin Lewis is in a fantastic run of form currently. He has smashed 87 runs already in this competition at a staggering strike rate of over 250.
- Ravi Bopara has also batted well for the Delhi Bulls. He has scored 66 runs, with his strike rate being in excess of 235.
- Lendl Simmons has been the most impressive batsman from the opposition camp. In the match against Maratha Arabians, Simmons smashed a half-century.
- Fabien Allen was Warriors’ most impressive bowler in the game against Maratha Arabians. He conceded only 11 runs and also picked up 2 wickets.
- Fidel Edwards has been the most successful bowler. He has scalped 2 wickets and has an economy of only 8 runs per over.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz has batted well in the first couple of matches for the Bulls. The Afghan power-hitter has scored 45 runs at a strike rate of over 260.
- Nicholas Pooran couldn’t play a big knock in the last game, but he got a good start. He scored 19 runs at a strike rate of over 270.
- Amad Butt should be a good budget pick for your Dream11 Fantasy team. He has picked up a wicket and has a brilliant economy rate of less than 7 runs per over.
Suggested Playing XI’s for DB vs NW Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Keeper – Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Nicholas Pooran
Batsmen – Lendl Simmons (c), Evin Lewis (vc), Ravi Bopara, Brandon King, Rovman Powell
All-rounders – Dwayne Bravo
Bowlers– Ali Khan, Riyad Emrit, Fidel Edwards