DB vs DG Live Score, In the Match of Abu Dhabi T10 League 2021 which will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. DB vs DG Live Score, Match between Delhi Bulls and Deccan Gladiators Live on February 1st 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
DB vs DG Live Score, DB vs DG Live Score Updates
DB vs DG Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest DB vs DG Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
After a dream start to their campaign, Delhi Bulls were finally brought to harsh grounds of reality in their last game. They simply blew their opposition away in the first couple of game. However, Northern Warriors halted their unbeaten streak in their last game.
As for the Deccan Gladiators, they have had an on-and-off season. They suffered a defeat in their opening game, but came back strongly to beat Team Abu Dhabi in their last game. That being said, they couldn’t capitalize on the momentum as the Qalandars defeated them in their last game. Bulls might have lost their last game, but against an inconsistent Gladiators team, they will start as favourites.
DB vs DG Squads
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Tom Abell, Adam Lyth, Sherfane Rutherford, Khalid Shah, Mohammad Nabi, Dwayne Bravo, Amad Butt, Waqas Maqsood, Ali Khan, Fidel Edwards, Sheraz Ahmad, Kashif Daud, Waqar Salamkheil and Nyeem Young.
Imtiaz Ahmed, Prashant Gupta, Wanindu Hasaranga, Colin Ingram, Azam Khan, Zahoor Khan, Lahiru Kumara, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Ravi Rampaul, Mohammad Shahzad, Hamdan Tahir, Imran Tahir, Hafeez ur Rehman, Zeeshan Zameer, Aaron Summers
DB vs DG Predicted XIs
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (WK), Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Adam Lyth, Sherfane Rutherford, Mohd Nabi, Dwayne Bravo (C), Ali Khan, Waqas Maqsood, Shiraz Ahmed and Fidel Edwards
Mohammad Shahzad (WK), Cameron Delport, Kieron Pollard (C), Azam Khan, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Sunil Narine, Imtiaz Ahmed, Anwar Ali, Imran Tahir, Zahoor Khan and Ravi Rampaul.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
We can expect full 40 overs of action today as there are no chances of precipitation. The temperature will be around 21 °C.
Given the batting-friendly nature of the pitch, the bowling team should be happy if they can restrict the opposition to anything under 110. As for the batting side, 120 should be the minimum target.
DB vs DG Top Picks
- Ravi Bopara is currently the highest run-scorer for Delhi Bulls. He has scored 102 runs at a fantastic strike rate of over 235.
- Evin Lewis has also batted well for the Bulls. The West Indian batsman has scored 100 runs at a strike rate of over 235.
- Cameron Delport has been the best performer with the bat. He has scored 84 runs at a strike rate of over 160.
- Zahoor Khan has been the most successful bowler for the Gladiators. He has picked up 5 wickets and has an economy rate of under 10 runs per over.
- Sunil Narine has also bowled for the Gladiators. He has scalped 3 wickets and has an economy rate of under 10 runs per over as well.
- Mohammad Shahzad has scored 56 runs for the Gladiators, second only to Cameron in his team’s leading run-scorers’ list.
- Azam Khan can be a smart buy at only 8.5 Cr. He has scored 40 runs, but what is more impressive is his strike rate, which is over 210.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz is nnother wicket-keeper available for the same price and can be a great budget pick. He has scored 60 runs and has a strike rate of 200.
Suggested Playing XI’s for DB vs DG Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: R Gurbaz, M Shahzad, K Pollard, E Lewis, C Delport, S Narine, D Bravo, M Nabi, F Edwards, Z Khan and I Tahir
Captain: E Lewis, Vice-Captain: K Pollard
Fantasy Suggestion #2: R Gurbaz, Azam Khan, K Pollard, E Lewis, C Delport, S Narine, Ali Khan, M Nabi, F Edwards, Z Khan and I Tahir
Captain: K Pollard, Vice-Captain: M Nabi