CH-W vs OS-W Live Score, In the Match of Women’s Super Smash 2020 which will be played at Pukekura Park, New Plymouth. CH-W vs OS-W Live Score, Match between Central Hinds & Otago Sparks Live on January 18th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
CH-W vs OS-W Live Score, CH-W vs OS-W Live Score Updates
CH-W vs OS-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest CH-W vs OS-W Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Pukekura Park, New Plymouth
Both teams are at the bottom of the points table with Central Hinds yet to taste a victory in the tournament. On the other hand, Otago Sparks have won 2 out of 3 games taking their tally to 8 points.
These are two teams coming from crushing defeats against Central Magicians and Wellington Blaze. Sophie Devine broke the backbone of the Sparks in her pursuit of a record-breaking century while the Magicians thrashed the Hinds with an 8-wicket win and 7 overs to spare. The last time these 2 sides met, Otago won by 7 wickets.
CH-W vs OS-W Squads
Gemma Adams, Emma Black, Caitlin Blakely, Millie Cowan, Bhagya Herath, Polly Inglis (WK), Bella James (C), Marina Lamplough, Sophie Oldershaw, Suzie Bates, Hayley Jensen, Katey Martin (WK), Eden Carson, Saffron Wilson, Olivia Gain and Molly Loe.
Hannah Rowe, Jess Watkin, Georgia Atkinson, Emily Cunningham, Natalie Dodd, Kate Gaging, Claudia Green, Mikaela Greig, Melissa Hansen, Ashtuti Kumar, Kerry Tomlinson, Monique Rees
CH-W vs OS-W Predicted XIs
Gemma Adams, Emma Black, Caitlin Blakely, Millie Cowan, Polly Inglis, Bella James, Sophie Oldershaw, Hayley Jensen, Katey Martin, Eden Carson, Saffron Wilson.
Jess Watkin (c), Georgia Atkinson, Natalie Dodd (wk), Hannah Rowe, Emily Cunningham, Kerry Tomlinson, Claudia Green, Mikaela Greig, Melissa Hansen, Ashtuti Kumar, Monique Rees
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Light rains are expected at the venue with temperatures hovering around 19 degrees Celsius. 67% humidity and windy conditions will be around the ground enhancing the typical New Zealand conditions.
One of the rare batting tracks used in this tournament with the average score here being 140 runs. Win toss and bat first would be the go to word for both Captains.
Average first innings score
150 (last 5 T20 matches)
Record of chasing teams
Won- 4, Lost- 1, Tied- 0
CH-W vs OS-W Top Picks
- Natalie Dodd has been in fine form with the bat for the Hinds. She has scored 135 runs at a fantastic average of 45.
- Jess Watkin has done a commendable job for the Hinds. She has scalped 4 wickets. Though she hasn’t been able to find his rhythm with the bat yet, Watkin can prove to be lethal when she does.
- Hannah Rowe has amassed 55 runs for the Hinds at an average of almost 20. She has picked up only a single wicket so far, but Rowe’s career numbers prove that she can be a very efficient bowler.
- Polly Inglis has been Sparks’ brightest spark with the bat in this competition so far. She has scored 97 runs at an average of over 30.
- Hayley Jensen has provided Inglish with praiseworthy support in Sparks’ batting lineup. She has scored 58 runs at an average of almost 20. Jensen can also earn you points with the ball.
Suggested Playing XI for CH-W vs OS-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Polly Inglis, Natalie Dodd, Caitlin Blakely, Millie Cowan, Emily Cunningham, Hayley Jensen, Jess Watkin, Hannah Rowe, Emma Black, Sophie Oldershaw, Melissa Hansen
Captain: Jess Watkin Vice-captain: Hayley Jensen
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Polly Inglis, Natalie Dodd, Caitlin Blakely, Bella James, Kerry Tomlinson, Hayley Jensen, Jess Watkin, Hannah Rowe, Emma Black, Eden Carson, Claudia Green
Captain: Natalie Dodd Vice-captain: Caitlin Blakely