BD-L vs WI-L Live Score, In the Match of ECS T10 Barcelona 2021 which will be played at Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium. BD-L vs WI-L Live Score, Match between Bangla Desh Legends vs West Indies Legends Live on March 12th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
BD-L vs WI-L Live Score, BD-L vs WI-L Live Score Updates
BD-L vs WI-L Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest BD-L vs WI-L Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Bangladesh Legends will up against the West Indies Legends in the 12th match of the Road Safety World Series 2020-21 on Friday. Bangladesh Legends’ campaign in this tournament has been nothing short of a miserable journey, as they lost 3 consecutive matches on the trot. They have look fragile on the field and will need to complete makeover to come back strongly in this competition. Mohammad Nazimuddin looks like the only batsman they can rely on at the top-order.
Meanwhile, West Indies Legends’ story isn’t any different. They too have lost all of their 3 matches in this competition. Two of those defeats were prior to the COVID-19 pandemic last year and they haven’t able to get back to the winning ways this year as well. Skipper Brian Lara and Dwayne Smith have performed well for them, but they will need to perform better as a collective unit.
BD-L vs WI-L Squads
Mohammad Rafique (c), Nazimuddin, Javed Omar, Nafees Iqbal, Mohammad Rafique, Rajin Saleh, Hannan Sarkar, Abdur Razzak, Mohammad Sharif, Khaled Mashud, Khaled Mahmud, Alamgir Kabir, Mehrab Hossain, Mushfiqur Rahman, Aftab Ahmed, Mamun Rashed
West Indies Legends
Brian Lara(c), Dwayne Smith, Narsingh Deonarine, William Perkins, Ridley Jacobs, Carl Hooper, Mahendra Nagamootoo, Adam Sanford, Tino Best, Sulieman Benn, Pedro Collins, Renford Pinnock, Dinanath Ramnarine, Ryan Austin
BD-L vs WI-L Predicted XIs
Nazimuddin, Javed Omar, Nafees Iqbal, Rajin Saleh, Hannan Sarkar, Mohammad Rafique (c), Mohammad Sharif, Khaled Mashud (wk), Mushfiqur Rahman, Abdur Razzak, Alamgir Kabir
West Indies Legends
Dwayne Smith, Narsingh Deonarine, Brian Lara (c), William Perkins (wk), Mahendra Nagamootoo, Tino Best, Pedro Collins, Sulieman Benn, Dinanath Ramnarine, Adam Sanford, Ryan Austin
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
As usual, the weather forecast section will remain the same. The days are hotter whereas the evenings will be much cooler, with the temperature ranging between 27-29 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 58 per cent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
Out of 7 matches played on this venue, the team batting first has won only twice. Chasing above 160 is always a difficult task on this surface unless the teams have depth in their batting. The surface initially will assist the quick bowlers and spinners can expect a turn in the middle overs.
BD-L vs WI-L Top Picks
- Mohammad Nazimuddin played a good knock in the losing cause against Sri Lanka Legends in the previous match, scoring 54 runs from 41 balls.He is the leading run-scorer for Bangladesh Legends with 115 runs in 3 matches at an average of 38.33.
- Khaled Mashud is contributing in the middle-order for Bangladesh Legends and he is yet to be dismissed. In 3 matches, he has scored 65 runs at a strike rate of 98.48, with the highest score of 31*.
- Mehrab Hossain played some delightful shots against Sri Lanka Legends in the previous game. He scored 27 runs at a strike rate of 103.85.
- Brian Lara is showing why he is regarded as one of the classiest batsmen of his generation. Against Sri Lanka, he scored 53 runs from 49 balls. In the 3 matches he has played in this tournament, Lara has scored 82 runs at an average of 41.
- Dwayne Smith played an aggressive knock against Sri Lanka Legends. Coming at number 4, he smashed the bowlers left, right and centre and scored a 27-ball 47.
- Tino Best has still got some pace under his arc. He has picked up 4 wickets in 3 matches at an economy of 5.54 runs per over, with the best figures of 2/12. With the bat, he has scored 40 runs at a strike rate of 142.85.
Suggested Playing XI for BD-L vs WI-L Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Khaled Mashud, William Perkins, Rajin Saleh, M Nazimuddin, Dwayne Smith, Brian Lara, Tino Best, Mohammad Sharif, Mohammad Rafique, Ryan Austin, Sulieman Benn
Captain: Dwayne Smith; Vice-captain: Tino Best
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Khaled Mashud, William Perkins, Mushfiqur Rahman, M Nazimuddin, Dwayne Smith, Brian Lara, Tino Best, Alamgir Kabir, Mohammad Rafique, Pedro Collins, Sulieman Benn
Captain: Brian Lara; Vice-captain: Sulieman Benn