BAR vs LEE Live Score, In the Match of Super50 Cup 2021 which will be played at Coolidge Cricket Ground in Antigua. BAR vs LEE Live Score, Match between Leeward Islands vs Barbados Live on February 25th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
BAR vs LEE Live Score, BAR vs LEE Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 45/3
- 10 Ovs: 73/4
BAR Power Play
BAR Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 40/0
- 10 Ovs: 76/1
LEE Power Play
LEE Fall of wickets
BAR vs LEE Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest BAR vs LEE Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Both Barbados and Leeward Islands Hurricanes, who have had forgettable campaigns this season, have managed just a win each in their last five Super50 Cup outings. For Barbados, the win came against Windward Volcanoes, whom they defeated by a massive margin of 173 runs. Meanwhile, Leeward Islands Hurricanes registered a 4-wicket victory over Barbados Pride.
The two sides have met each other thrice in recent years, with Barbados emerging victorious twice, while Leeward Islands Hurricanes won the other fixture.
BAR vs LEE Squads
Jason Holder (Captain), Joshua Bishop, Shamarh Brooks, Jonathan Carter, Roston Chase, Dominic Drakes, Jonathan Drakes, Justin Greaves, Keon Harding, Chemar Holder, Akeem Jordan, Nicholas Kirton, Zachary McCaskie, Ashley Nurse, and Tevyn Walcott.
Devon Thomas (captain), Montcin Hodge, Colin Archibald, Sheno Berridge, Quinton Boatswain, Keacy Carty, Nino Henry, Amir Jangoo (WK), Nitish Kumar, Jeremiah Louis, Ashmead Nedd, Kieran Powell, Ross Powell, Terance Ward, Hayden Walsh Jr.
BAR vs LEE Predicted XIs
Jason Holder (Captain), Joshua Bishop, Shamarh Brooks, Jonathan Carter, Roston Chase, Justin Greaves, Chemar Holder, Nicholas Kirton, Ashley Nurse, Tevyn Walcott, Akeem Jordan.
Devon Thomas (captain), Montcin Hodge, Colin Archibald, Sheno Berridge, Quinton Boatswain, Amir Jangoo (WK), Nitish Kumar, Ashmead Nedd, Kieran Powell, Hayden Walsh Jr, and Tarrence Warde.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
We can expect a full game, as there are no chances of precipitation. The temperature is likely to be around 25 °C.
This is a balanced pitch, where both batsmen and bowlers are likely to receive equal help. Both departments will need to stay on top of their game to triumph over another.
BAR vs LEE Top Picks
- Nitish Kumar was exceptional for Leeward Islands in the first game. He scored 112 runs, which helped his team stay in the hunt for a long while.
- Quinton Boatswain was the most successful bowler for Leeward Islands in the last game. He picked up 4 wickets and maintained an economy rate of under 5 runs per over.
- Ross Powell looked good for his 52-ball 46 in the game against Windward Islands. With Kieran Powell losing his wicket in the first over, Ross Powell played the role of a sheet anchor.
- Ashley Nurse was Guyana’s best bowler in the match against Barbados. He picked up 3 wickets and had an economy rate of just over 4 runs per over.
- Jason Holder also bowled well in that game. He picked up 3 wickets as well, and to add to that, Holder can also provide you points with the bat.
- Roston Chase could only score 9 runs in the last game, but having scored over 1600 runs and picked up 32 wickets in List A format, he is an obvious top pick.
Suggested Playing XI for BAR vs LEE Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Tevyn Walcott, Nitish Kumar, Ross Powell, Jonathan Carter, Shamarh Brooks, Jason Holder, Roston Chase, Ashley Nurse, Hayden Walsh, Quinton Boatswain, Chemar Holder.
Captain: Jason Holder Vice-Captain: Nitish Kumar
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Amir Jangoo, Nitish Kumar, Ross Powell, Kieran Powell, Shamarh Brooks, Jason Holder, Motcin Hodge, Ashley Nurse, Hayden Walsh, Quinton Boatswain, Sheeno Berridge
Captain: Ashley Nurse Vice-Captain: Hayden Walsh