AH-W vs CH-W Live Score, In the Match of Women’s Super Smash 2020 which will be played at Pukekura Park, New Plymouth. AH-W vs CH-W Live Score, Match between Central Hinds and Auckland Hearts Live on January 22nd 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
AH-W vs CH-W Live Score, AH-W vs CH-W Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 38/1
- 10 Ovs: 75/2
AH-W Power Play
AH-W Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 52/0
- 10 Ovs: 82/0
CH-W Power Play
CH-W Fall of wickets
|Anlo van Deventer||354||104.42||0|
AH-W vs CH-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest AH-W vs CH-W Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Pukekura Park, New Plymouth.
Auckland looks like a much stronger team in the tournament right now at the 3rd position with 18 points in the points table while the Central Hinds finally found some form in the tournament after defeating the Otago Sparks by 6 runs after the rain came into play and the result was decided via D/L method.
The last time these 2 teams met, the game went right down to the wire until Arlene Kelly pulled off a 4-wicket haul to keep the margin of 8 runs and win the game for the Auckland Hearts. This time again, a nail-biter is on the cards.
AH-W vs CH-W Squads
Melissa Hansen, Georgia Atkinson, Monique Rees, Ashtuti Kumar, Claudia Green, Jess Watkin (C), Natalie Dodd (WK), Anlo van Deventer, Kerry-Anne Tomlinson, Hannah Rowe, Mikaela Greig, Emily Cunningham, Esther Lanser, Rosemary Mair and Jamie Watkins.
Anna Peterson (c), Bella Armstrong, Lauren Down, Holly Huddleston, Arlene Kelly, Tariel Lamb, Regina Lilii, Roz McNeill, Katie Perkins, Jesse Prasad, Saachi Shahri, Natasha van Tilburg
AH-W vs CH-W Predicted XIs
Melissa Hansen, Georgia Atkinson, Monique Rees, Claudia Green, Jess Watkin (C), Natalie Dodd (WK), Anlo van Deventer, Hannah Rowe, Mikaela Greig, Emily Cunningham, Rosemary Mair.
Anna Peterson, Lauren Down (c), Bella Armstrong, Katie Perkins, Regina Lilii, Saachi Shahri, Holly Huddleston, Jesse Prasad, Sarah Carnachan (wk), Fran Jonas, Arlene Kelly
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Light rain showers are expected, as has been the case since the last few games with the temperature around the 19 degrees mark. Application of D/L might just come into play again if the game undergoes rain interruption.
A typical bowling pitch where the pacers get a lot of assistance particularly in the 2nd innings. Teams winning the toss usually opt to bat first and defend the target.
Average first innings score
93 (last 5 T20 matches)
Record of chasing teams
Won- 3 Lost- 2 Tied-0
AH-W vs CH-W Top Picks
- Arlene Kelly picked up 4 vital wickets the last time these 2 teams met at the Pukekura Park, Plymouth. In her previous game as well, she picked up 1 wicket with an economy of 3.5 and effected 2 run-outs against the Northern Spirit. This time as well, expect an agile performance from the Auckland bowler at her home turf.
- Lauren Down was in a complete attacking mode the previous time against Central Hinds where she scored 63 off 64 balls helping the team reach a formidable total of 158 when the side seemed to be rattling down. At Auckland’s home ground, the Captain would love to lead from the front and help her side top the charts.
- Katie Perkins averages 32 runs with a strike rate of 115 on this ground and in her previous game against the Northern Spirits, she smashed a quickfire half-century to help her team accomplish a convincing victory by 6 wickets. Against this opponent, she scored a brisk 20 off just 12 balls and missed out on a good knock, so this time around, she would like to take her game one-step further.
- Natalie Dodd has averaged 27 on this ground with a strike rate of 86. Pick her before you choose Deventer as Nat has been missing out on a big knock in this tournament so far and she can cut loose at any moment while Deventer recently had an outing to remember against Otago. Expect a big knock from Dodd this time around.
- Jess Watkin has this knack of picking up wickets in her stride and she would like to repeat that in this crunch game as well. On an average, she has picked 1 or 2 wickets in every game and has been the backbone of the Hinds’ bowling attack. Her economy has been effective as well and she has kept major attacking batsmen quiet in this tournament giving away just 4 runs per over.
- Holly Huddleston has been one player for Auckland Hearts who has been unstoppable in this tournament picking up 2 wickets at least on an average per game and giving that finishing touch of a batsman later in the innings. In the previous clash between these 2 teams also, she picked 2 vital wickets even though she was a touch expensive.
Suggested Playing XI for AH-W vs CH-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1:
Keeper- Natalie Dodd (VC)
Batsmen – Katie Perkins, Anlo van Deventer, Saachi Shahri
All-rounders – Jess Watkin, Anna Peterson (C), Arlene Kelly
Bowlers – Rosemary Mair, Jesse Prasad, Melissa Hansen, Holly Huddleston
Fantasy Suggestion #2:
Keeper- Natalie Dodd
Batsmen – Katie Perkins (VC), Anlo van Deventer, Saachi Shahri
All-rounders –Jess Watkin, Arlene Kelly (C), Anna Peterson, Bella Armstrong
Bowlers – Claudia Green, Melissa Hansen, Holly Huddleston