AFG vs ZIM Live Score, In the Match of Afghanistan vs Ireland 2021 which will be played at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium in Abu Dhabi. AFG vs ZIM Live Score, Match between Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe Live on March 20th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
AFG vs ZIM Live Score, AFG vs ZIM Live Score Updates
Afghanistan and Zimbabwe tour of UAE, 2021
Match Ended: Afghanistan beat Zimbabwe by 47 runs
Man of the match: Najibullah Zadran
- 5 Ovs: 78/3
- 10 Ovs: 109/6
AFG Power Play
AFG Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 51/0
- 10 Ovs: 80/2
ZIM Power Play
ZIM Fall of wickets
AFG vs ZIM Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest AFG vs ZIM Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Twice on two occasions, Afghanistan has managed to outsmart Zimbabwe quite convincingly and has gained an unassailable lead of 2-0 in the three-match series. If it was Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Asghar Afghan in the first game to set a massive 199-run target for Zimbabwe to win the first game, it was Karim Janat, Usman Ghani, and Mohammad Nabi, who stood up in the second game to take their side beyond 190 on successive occasions.
On the other hand, Zimbabwe has not been able to find enough depth in their batting to even get close to their counterparts, losing both the games by fair margins of 48 runs and 45 runs, respectively. More than anyone else, it is Rashid Khan, who has continued to dent the visitors through his controlled bowling and wicket-taking abilities. With the series gone to the hosts, Zimbabwe would want to redeem their pride and end the series on a high.
AFG vs ZIM Squads
Asghar Afghan (C), Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Afsar Zazai, Usman Ghani, Ibrahim Zadran, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najib Zadran, Karim Janat, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Amir Hamza Hotak, Fazal Haq Farooqi, Naveen Ul Haq and Farid Malik.
Sean Williams (C), Richmond Mutumbami, Regis Chakabva, Wesley Madhevere, Prince Masvaure, Kevin Kasuza, Milton Shumba, Tarisai Musakanda, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Sikandar Raza, Brandon Mavuta, Ryan Burl, Blessing Muzurabani, Richard Ngarava, Wellington Masakadza, Donald Tiripano, Faraz Akram, Victor Nyauchi
AFG vs ZIM Predicted XIs
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (WK), Usman Ghani, Karim Janat, Ashgar Afghan (C), Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb ur Rehman, Naveen ul Haq and Fazal Haq Farooqi
Milton Shumba, Richmond Mutumbami (WK), Sean Williams (C), Sikandar Raza, Wesley Madhevere, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Blessing Muzurabani, Donald Tiripano, Ryan Burl, Richard Ngarava and Brandon Mavuta
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be a bright and sunny afternoon here in Abu Dhabi with the temperature ranging between 29-31 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 40 per cent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
It’s a pretty balanced wicket for this format, where both batsmen and bowlers will get equal opportunities to express themselves and will be rewarded if they perform well on the field. Recent statistics show that teams chasing have won the majority of the matches played here and whoever wins should bowl first on this surface.
AFG vs ZIM Top Picks
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz is still in his early days in T20I cricket, but has scored 332 runs in 10 matches at an average of 33.20 and a strike rate of 140.67, which includes 2 half-centuries.
- Rashid Khan has troubled the batsmen all around the world and he is likely to be a nightmare for the Zimbabwe batters as well in the upcoming matches. In his 48 T20I matches, he has scalped 89 wickets at an economy of 6.14 runs per over.
- Mohammad Nabi has huge experience in this format, having played for many franchises in different parts of the world. He can contribute equally well with both bat and ball. Nabi has played 78 T20I matches for Afghanistan, in which has scored 1347 runs at a strike rate of 145.3 and has also picked up 69 wickets at an economy of 7.17 runs per over.
- Wesley Madhevere scored the most runs for Zimbabwe in the previous T20I series against of Pakistan. In 3 matches, he scored 103 runs at an average of 51.5, with the highest score of 70.
- Sean Williams has been rewarded the captaincy for his good performances in the last tour of Pakistan. In his T20I career, Williams has scored 882 runs in 42 matches at an average of 23.84 and a strike rate of 128.95. He has also picked up 32 wickets with the best bowling figure of 3/15.
Suggested Playing XI for AFG vs ZIM Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: R Gurbaz, A Afghan, U Ghani, W Madhevere, S Williams, S Raza, R Burl, K Janat, R Khan, N ul Haq and B Muzarabani
Captain: R Gurbaz, Vice-Captain: S Williams
Fantasy Suggestion #2: R Gurbaz, A Afghan, U Ghani, M Shumba, S Williams, S Raza, R Mutumbami, K Janat, R Khan, N ul Haq and B Muzarabani
Captain: R Gurbaz, Vice-Captain: K Janat