ABD vs DUB Live Score, In the Match of Emirates D10 2021 which will be played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. ABD vs DUB Live Score, Match between Dubai vs Abu Dhabi Live on 3rd April 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
ABD vs DUB Live Score, ABD vs DUB Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 69/2
- 10 Ovs: 99/7
ABD Power Play
ABD Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 47/4
- 10 Ovs: 84/6
DUB Power Play
DUB Fall of wickets
|Osama Hassan Shah||156||128.92||1|
|Mohammad Irfan Ayub||24||109.09||8|
ABD vs DUB Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest ABD vs DUB Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
The bottom two teams of the Emirates D10 2021, Abu Dhabi and Dubai will go head-to-head on Saturday in the 25th match of the competition. Both teams have only one win and have accumulated 2 points so far in the tournament.
Abu Dhabi are coming into this match on the back of a convincing 7-wicket win over Fujairah on Friday. On the other hand, Dubai will be looking for winning momentum, as they have lost four back-to-back matches.
ABD vs DUB Squads
Fahad Nawaz, Wajid Khan, Shahrukh Sheikh (c), Ronak Panoly, Ali Anwar, Muhammad Hassan, Adhitya Shetty, Kai Smith (wk), Muhammad Farooq, Nilansh Keswani, Ehtesham Siddiq, Jash Giyanani, Rudra Mahadev, Punya Mehra, Vinayak Vijayan, Omer Farooq, Bilal Cheema
Yodhin Punja (C), Ali Abid, Muhammad Muzammil, Osama Hassan, Aaryan Madani, Fayyaz Ahmed, Mohammad Irfan Ayub, Waqas Gohar, Mausif Khan, Kamran Atta (WK), Riyan Mohammed (WK), Abdul Malik, Adil Raza, Mazhar Bashir, Raees Ahmed Ayan and Utkarsh Srivastava.
ABD vs DUB Predicted XIs
Fahad Nawaz, Wajid Khan, Shahrukh Sheikh (c), Ronak Panoly, Ali Anwar, Muhammad Hassan, Adhitya Shetty, Kai Smith (wk), Muhammad Farooq, Nilansh Keswani, Ehtesham Siddiq
Yodhin Punja (c), Ali Abid, Irfan Ayub, Riyan Mohammad, Aaryan Madani, Abdul Malik, Adil Raza, Fayyaz Ahmed, Muhammad Muzammil, Raees Ahmed Ayan
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
As usual, the weather in Sharjah will be very hot at this time of the year. On Saturday, the maximum temperature will touch 36 degrees Celsius and it will reduce 32 degrees at the start of the match, and the humidity will be 29 per cent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
This pitch favours batsmen more than bowlers. Batting first and putting runs on board could be the mantra for winning on this pitch.
ABD vs DUB Top Picks
- Fahad Nawaz scored 66 runs from 34 balls in the 1st game against Emirates Blues. He is a capable batsman upfront and we can expect big runs from him against Abu Dhabi.
- Ronak Panoly is the reliable batsman for Dubai in the middle overs. In 3 matches, he has scored 66 runs at a strike rate of 183.33, with the highest score of 31.
- Nilansh Keswani is the pick of the bowler for Dubai in this tournament. He has already picked up 4 wickets in 3 matches with the best bowling figure of 3 for 14 against Fujairah.
- Mohammad Irfan Ayub was the top scorer for Abu Dhabi in the previous match against Ajman, scoring 22 runs from 12 balls. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 24 runs in 3 matches and has also picked up 2 wickets as well.
- Waqas Gohar found some form and scored an 8-ball 18 runs against Ajman. With the ball, he has scalped 2 wickets in 3 matches.
Suggested Playing XI for ABD vs DUB Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Mohammad Kamran Atta, Kai Smith, Fahad Nawaz, Ronak Panoly, Muhammad Muzammil, Muhammad Hassan, Wajid Khan, Ali Abid, Nilansh Keswani, Muhammad Farooq, Adil Raza
Captain: Fahad Nawaz. Vice-captain: Muhammad Hassan
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Mohammad Kamran Atta, Kai Smith, Fahad Nawaz, Ronak Panoly, Muhammad Muzammil, Muhammad Hassan, Mohammad Irfan Ayub, Ali Abid, Nilansh Keswani, Muhammad Farooq, Adil Raza
Captain: Nilansh Keswani. Vice-captain: Ronak Panoly