WF vs CK Live Score, In the Match of Super Smash 2020 which will be played at Basin Reserve, Wellington. WF vs CK Live Score, Match between Canterbury Kings vs Wellington Firebirds Live on February 13th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
WF vs CK Live Score, WF vs CK Live Score Updates
WF vs CK Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest WF vs CK Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Basin Reserve, Wellington.
Wellington Firebirds will take on Canterbury Kings in the all-important final of Super Smash 2020-21 on Saturday at Basin Reserve. Wellington Firebirds have won 9 of their 10 matches played in this competition, and topped the group with 36 points. Basin Reserve is a fortress for Wellington Firebirds as they have won the last 5 out of 5 matches played here and they will look forward to making it 6 in a row. They are coming off from a huge victory over Auckland Aces by 39 runs. Given the kind of form they are in, with both bat and ball, they will consider themselves favourites for the finals.
On the other hand, Canterbury Kings achieved an improbable win against Central Districts by 4 wickets with one ball to spare. Daryl Mitchell and wicketkeeper Cam Fletcher were the chief architects of this victory. Daryl Mitchell is having an amazing tournament, he has scored over 300 runs and even got wickets for his side. His role will be key for Canterbury Kings in the pressure final. Canterbury Kings have1-1 win-loss record against Wellington Firebirds in this competition and they want to make it 2-1 by beating them in the final. Both the teams have played a good amount of cricket throughout the tournament and they want to end on a winning note.
WF vs CK Squads
Todd Astle, Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle, Leo Carter, Sean Davey, Cam Fletcher (WK), Andrew Hazeldine, Tyler Lortan, Ken McClure, Cole McConchie (C), Daryl Mitchell, Ed Nuttall, Fraser Sheat, Henry Shipley, Theo van Woerkom, Will Williams, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, and Henry Nicholls.
Finn Allen, Devon Conway (wk), Rachin Ravindra, James Neesham, Michael Bracewell (c), Jamie Gibson, Tom Blundell, Logan van Beek, Peter Younghusband, Ben Sears, Hamish Bennett, Troy Johnson
WF vs CK Predicted XIs
Devon Conway, Finn Allen, Tom Blundell (wk), Troy Johnson, Michael Bracewell (c), James Neesham, Jamie Gibson, Logan van Beek, Peter Younghusband, Hamish Bennett, Fraser Colson
Chad Bowes, Ken McClure, Daryl Mitchell, Cole McConchie (c), Leo Carter, Cam Fletcher (wk), Henry Shipley, Matt Henry, Todd Astle, Will Williams, Ed Nuttall
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be a sunny day in Wellington and there are no chances of rain. The temperature will be around 19 degrees Celsius.
It is as good a batting wicket as it gets here at the Basin Reserve, Wellington. With the ball coming nicely into the bat, it’s easier to hit through the line.
WF vs CK Top Picks
- Devon Conway had a tremendous last game against Auckland Aces. He scored an unbeaten 91 runs from just 58 balls. Overall, he has amassed 362 runs in this tournament at an average of 51.71 and a strike rate of 133.08.
- Finn Allen is the leading run-scorer in this tournament, having scored 496 runs in just 10 matches at an average of 62 and a strike rate of 196.04. He too had a great game against Auckland Aces, scoring 73 runs from just 35 balls, including 8 fours and 4 sixes.
- James Neesham will be a key player for Wellington Firebirds. Coming back from injury in the last game, he picked up 3 crucial wickets for his side. In 5 innings, he has scored 71 runs with the highest score of 49.
- Daryl Mitchell was the match-winner for Canterbury Kings in the preliminary final against Central Districts, where he scored 88 runs in the run-chase from just 58 balls. He also picked 2 wickets with the ball. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 339 runs and has scalped 10 wickets.
- Cam Fletcher was outstanding with the bat the other night against Canterbury Kings, when his side was struggling at 38/4 in the run-chase. He played a remarkable inning of 72 runs from just 42 balls.
- Matt Henry is the leading wicket-taker for Canterbury Kings, having picked up 14 wickets in 10 matches at an economy of 7.96 runs per over. He bowls at a good pace and swings the ball as well.
Suggested Playing XI for WF vs CK Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Tom Blundell, Devon Conway, Cam Fletcher, Finn Allen, Ken McClure, Leo Carter, James Neesham, Daryl Mitchell, Peter Younghusband, Hamish Bennett, Matt Henry
Captain: Finn Allen Vice-captain: Daryl Mitchell
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Tom Blundell, Devon Conway, Jamie Gibson, Finn Allen, Chad Bowes, James Neesham, Daryl Mitchell, Todd Astle, Logan van Beek, Hamish Bennett, Matt Henry
Captain: Daryl Mitchell Vice-captain: Devon Conway