WF vs AA Live Score, In the Match of Super Smash 2020 which will be played at Basin Reserve, Wellington. WF vs AA Live Score, Match between Wellington Firebirds and Auckland Aces Live on December 24th 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
WF vs AA Live Score, WF vs AA Live Score Updates
WF vs AA Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest WF vs AA Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
TV channels: Sky Sports will broadcast the tournament in New Zealand and Australia while Star Sports have the broadcasting rights in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Maldives. If you’re from Pakistan, you can watch the match on PTV Sports. Willlow TV will stream the matches in United States while fans in South Africa can watch the games on SuperSport.
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Basin Reserve, Wellington
Super Smash, New Zealand’s domestic T20 competition is set to commence on December 24 with a match between the finalists of the last season. Wellington Firebirds, the defending champions, will face the Auckland Aces in the opening game of the tournament. The league stage of the six-team Super Smash will go on until till February 7 after which the second and third placed team will feature in elimination final and the top team will directly qualify for the final.
Wellington Firebirds ended the last season of Super Smash T20 as the champions by a 22 runs victory over Auckland Aces. Wellington Firebirds have won the Super Smash T20 three times since its inception.
Auckland Aces, on the other hand, are the most successful team with four titles to their name. They will be determined to take revenge of defeat in the last year’s final from Wellington Firebirds.
WF vs AA Squads
Graeme Beghin, Jamie Brown, Mark Chapman, Robbie O’Donnell (C), Will O’Donnell, Glenn Phillips (WK), Ollie Pringle, Sean Solia, Brad Rodden, Will Somerville, Ross ter Braak, Ryan Harrison, Louis Delport, Danru Ferns, Ben Horne (WK), Ben Lister and Matt McEwan.
Finn Allen, Hamish Bennett, Jakob Bhula, Devon Conway, Michael Bracewell (C), Fraser Colson, Ollie Newton, Rachin Ravindra, Ben Sears, Michael Snedden, Logan van Beek, Peter Younghusband, Tom Blundell (WK), Jimmy Neesham, Andrew Fletcher, James Hartshorn, Jamie Gibson, Lauchie Johns (WK), Troy Johnson and Iain McPeake.
WF vs AA Predicted XIs
Graeme Beghin, Robbie O’Donnell, Will O’Donnell, Ollie Pringle, Sean Solia, Ryan Harrison, Will Somerville, Ross ter Braak, Danru Ferns, Ben Horne, Ben Lister.
Finn Allen, Hamish Bennett, Michael Bracewell, Fraser Colson, Rachin Ravindra, Michael Snedden, Logan van Beek, Peter Younghusband, Jamie Gibson, Lauchie Johns, Iain McPeake.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
There are chances rain coming down heavily in morning. It will be cloudy throughout the day but after 2 PM local time, there is only 3% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to hover around 19-20 Degrees Celsius.
The pitch at the Basin Reserve is known to be a good one for batsmen. Last season, the venue hosted six matches and the team batting first scored more than 180 in first three games. Chasing is not suited at this wicket if Super Smash 2019-20 stats are concerned.
Average first innings score:
172 (Six matches played at the venue in Super Smash 2019-20)
Record of Chasing Teams:
Won – 1; Lost – 5
WF vs AA Top Picks
- Michael Bracewell – Among all, Michael Bracewell looks to be the best batsmen in this Wellington line up. Being the skipper, he has an additional responsibility. He definitely would be eager to start the tournament on a high.
- Rachin Ravindra – Rachin Ravindra is a quality all rounder who can prove to be vital for Wellington. He’s a brilliant record for his team in domestic circuit and Wellington will expect similar kind of commitment from him in this tournament.
- Hemish Bennett – Hamish Bennett has been sensational for Wellington in the last few years. In the final last year, he was their ace performer with the ball. He’ll can be backed to come good against Auckland and start the tournament on a high.
- Colin Munro – We expect Colin Munro to be available for this match. We all know how dangerous he can be in this format of the game. Auckland will definitely back on him to ge them off to a rollicking start.
- Robert O Donnell – Robert ODonnell is one of Auckland’s main players. He had a decent last season and will be looking to kick off his campaign on a grand note.
- William Somerville – William Somerville is a very experienced T-20 bowler. He’s a quiality spinner and can be very hard to get away. He’ll fancy his chances on this Wellington wicket.
Suggested Playing XI for WF vs AA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1:
Lauchie Johns, Michael Bracewell, Robbie O’Donnell, Will O’Donnell, Danru Ferns, Sean Solia, Rachin Ravindra, Logan van Beek, Peter Younghusband, Hamish Bennett, Will Somerville.
Captain: Michael Bracewell. Vice-Captain: Rachin Ravindra.
Fantasy Suggestion #2:
Ben Horne, Michael Bracewell, Robbie O’Donnell, Will O’Donnell, Sean Solia, Rachin Ravindra, Logan van Beek, Peter Younghusband, Iain McPeake, Will Somerville, Ben Lister.
Captain: Rachin Ravindra. Vice-Captain: Will O’Donnell.