WB-W vs NS-W Live Score, In the Match of Women’s Super Smash 2020 which will be played at Basin Reserve, Wellington. WB-W vs NS-W Live Score, Match between Northern Spirit and Wellington Blaze Live on January 9th 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
WB-W vs NS-W Live Score, WB-W vs NS-W Live Score Updates
WB-W vs NS-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest WB-W vs NS-W Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
TV channels: Sky Sports will broadcast the tournament in New Zealand and Australia while Star Sports have the broadcasting rights in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Maldives. If you’re from Pakistan, you can watch the match on PTV Sports. Willlow TV will stream the matches in United States while fans in South Africa can watch the games on SuperSport.
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Basin Reserve, Wellington.
ne of the spiciest matches in the competition happened when these two teams met a few days ago at the Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui. It was the Northern Spirits that went marginally ahead at the very last ball of the match. What’s interesting to see is that Wellington were favorites right before that match and for this fixture, it will be the Spirits that will have the advantage.
Both teams have lost only 1 game in the tournament so it will be an interesting contest between a team at the top(NS-W) while the other (WB-W) has the best net run rate.
WB-W vs NS-W Squads
Brooke Halliday (c), Kate Anderson, K Gurrey, Eimear Richardson, Lucy Boucher, Felicity Leydon-Davis, Nensi Patel, Alisha Rout, Charlotte Sarsfield, Olivia Lobb (wk), Lauren Heaps, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Shriya Naidu, Naomi Matthews, Georgina Harris, Holly Topp, Kayley Knight, Makayla Templeton, L Sinei Mulivai, Mereana Hyde, Emma Baker
Maddy Green (c), Rebecca Burns, Amelia Kerr, Jessica McFadyen (wk), Thamsyn Newton, Caitlin King, Jess Kerr, Xara Jetly, Georgia Plimmer, Maneka Singh, Bethany Molony, Sophie Devine, Olivia Boivin, Deanna Doughty, Leigh Kasperek, Natasha Codyre
WB-W vs NS-W Predicted XIs
Brooke Halliday (c), Kate Anderson, K Gurrey, Eimear Richardson, Lucy Boucher, Felicity Leydon-Davis, Nensi Patel, Alisha Rout, Charlotte Sarsfield, Olivia Lobb (wk), Lauren Heaps
Maddy Green (c), Rebecca Burns, Amelia Kerr, Jessica McFadyen (wk), Thamsyn Newton, Caitlin King, Jess Kerr, Xara Jetly, Georgia Plimmer, Maneka Singh, Bethany Molony
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be mostly sunny in Mount Maunganui with the temperature ranging between 20 to 21 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be around 71 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The pitch at the Bay Oval is expected to remain the same throughout the match and bowlers need to very disciplined in their approach especially in the second half of the match. Batters, once settled, can fancy their chances. Bowling first will be a good option on this wicket.
Average first innings score:
156 (Last 4 complete matches played on this venue)
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 3, Lost – 1, Tie – 0
WB-W vs NS-W Top Picks
- K Gurrey played an important knock of 57 runs from just 40 balls against Central Hinds which includes 8 fours and a six.
- Felicity Leydon-Davis scored 42 runs from 31 balls against Central Hinds including 4 fours and a six. She even picked up 2 wickets at an economy of 5.75.
- Eimear Richardson was the pick of the bowler for Northern Spirit, she picked up 3 crucial wickets at an economy of 6.75. With the bat, she has scored 20 runs from 14 balls.
- Amelia Kerr has scored 78 runs at a strike rate of 169.56 and she is yet to be dismissed this tournament. She even impressed with her bowling performances, picking up 5 wickets at an economy of 2.62.
- Wellington Blaze skipper Maddy Green has scored 52 runs with the bat with a strike rate of 113.04 and she is also not dismissed yet in this tournament. With the ball, she has picked up 3 wickets at an economy of 5.6.
- Rebecca Burns has scored 45 runs in 2 matches at an average of 22.5 with a strike rate of 88.23.
Suggested Playing XI for WB-W vs NS-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1:
Keeper- Jessica McFadyen
Batsmen – Katie Gurrey, Maddy Green (VC), Kate Anderson
All-rounders – Eimear Richordson, Amelia Kerr (C), Thamsyn Newton
Bowlers – Felicity Leydon-Davis, Lauren Heaps, Jess Kerr, Maneka Singh
Fantasy Suggestion #2:
Keeper- Jessica McFadyen
Batsmen – Katie Gurrey, Rebecca Burns (VC), Kate Anderson, Maddy Green
All-rounders – Eimear Richardson, Amelia Kerr (C), Thamsyn Newton
Bowlers –– Felicity Leydon-Davis, Jess Kerr, Maneka Singh