WB-W vs CM-W Live Score, In the Match of Women’s Super Smash 2020 which will be played at Basin Reserve, Wellington. WB-W vs CM-W Live Score, Match between Canterbury Magicians & Wellington Blaze Live on January 25th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
WB-W vs CM-W Live Score, WB-W vs CM-W Live Score Updates
Women's Super Smash, 2020/21
Match Ended: Canterbury Magicians beat Wellington Blaze by 9 wickets
- 5 Ovs: 44/6
- 10 Ovs: 72/6
WB-W Power Play
WB-W Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 38/0
- 10 Ovs: 69/0
CM-W Power Play
CM-W Fall of wickets
WB-W vs CM-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest WB-W vs CM-W Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Basin Reserve, Wellington.
The 23rd match of the season will take place between the home side, Wellington Blaze and Canterbury Magicians. The last time these two sides met, Wellington got the better of Canterbury, beating them by 7 wickets. Wellington have been unbeaten at their home and would be the favorites going into this game.
Canterbury Magicians have had a good tournament so far. They are placed second, only behind their today’s rivals. Having lost to Wellington at their home ground, they will look to avenge that defeat by beating them in their own backyard. Although it wouldn’t be an easy task as Wellington are on a winning spree. It should be a good game between the two sides.
WB-W vs CM-W Squads
Allie Mace-Cochrane, Amy Satterthwaite, Frances Mackay (C), Emma Kench, Gabby Sullivan, Georgia Edge, Jacinta Savage, Jess Simons, Kate Ebrahim, Kate Sims, Kristy Nation, Kristy Havill, Laura Hughes (WK), Lea Tahuhu, Missy Banks, Nat Cox, Sarah Asmussen.
Sophie Devine (c), Rebecca Burns, Deanna Doughty, Maddy Green, Liz Green-Perry, Leigh Kasperek, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Jess McFadyen, Beth Molony, Thamsyn Newton, Rachel Priest
WB-W vs CM-W Predicted XIs
Frances Mackay (C), Nat Cox, Amy Satterthwaite, Kate Ebrahim, Laura Hughes (WK), Lea Tahuhu, Jacinta Savage, Kristy Nation, Gabby Sullivan, Missy Banks, Emma Kench.
Jess McFadyen, Maddy Green, Rebecca Burns, Caitlin King, Georgia Plimmer, Maneka Singh, Amelia Kerr, Sophie Devine, Leigh Kasperek, Jess Kerr, Xara Jetly
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather in Wellington will be sunny and it will be a perfect day to play cricket. The temperature will be around 19 degrees Celsius.
The track at Wellington is tailor-made for batting. The home team scored 196 runs in the first innings in the previous game.
Average first innings score:
129 (3 matches played this season)
Record of Chasing Teams:
Won – 2, Loss – 1, Tie – 0
WB-W vs CM-W Top Picks
- Sarah Asmussen took two vital wickets along with the run out of Richardson against Northern Spirits while giving away just 21 runs in her 4 overs. She would like to continue her performance in this fixture as well
- Amy Satterthwaite had a rare failure in the past game where she got out early, but with the ball, she picked one wicket giving away just 9 runs in 2 overs. On average, she scores 30 runs at this venue with a strike rate of 115 that makes her a must-have in your team.
- Sophie Devine announced her inclusion in the tournament with the fastest century in Women’s T20 history against the Otago Sparks. She also has a decent record at the Hagley Oval picking up two wickets on an average here while her strike rate is 116. The New Zealand Captain scored 108* off 38 deliveries which makes her a first-choice Captain in this fixture too.
- Amelia Kerr has been a world-class all-rounder not only for Wellington but for her national side as well. On this venue, she averages a whopping 47 with a strike rate of 147 plus. Apart from that in this tournament, she has hit two half-centuries along with 6 wickets making her another great choice for a Captain.
- Leigh Kasperek has picked a total of 6 wickets in her last two games making her presence felt in this Wellington side after the exclusion of Thamsyn Newton. Expect another great performance from her in this fixture as well.
Suggested Playing XI for WB-W vs CM-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1:
Keeper – Laura Hughes
Batters – Maddy Green, Nat Cox, Amy Satterthwaite(VC), Rebecca Burns, Georgia Plimmer
All-Rounders – Sophie Devine(C), Amelia Kerr
Bowlers – Leigh Kasperek, Sarah Asmussen, Maneka Singh
Fantasy Suggestion #2:
Keeper – Jess McFayden
Batters – Maddy Green, Nat Cox, Amy Satterthwaite, Georgia Plimmer
All-Rounders – Sophie Devine, Amelia Kerr(C)
Bowlers – Leigh Kasperek(VC), Sarah Asmussen, Maneka Singh, Gabby Sullivan