WB-W vs AH-W Live Score, In the Match of Hallyburton Johnstone Shield 2021 which will be played at Karori Park, Wellington. WB-W vs AH-W Live Score, Match between Wellington Blaze vs Auckland Hearts Live on February 21st 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
WB-W vs AH-W Live Score, WB-W vs AH-W Live Score Updates
Hallyburton Johnstone Shield, 2020/21
Match Ended: Auckland Hearts beat Wellington Blaze by 8 wickets
- 5 Ovs: 31/2
- 10 Ovs: 50/4
WB-W Power Play
WB-W Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 32/1
- 10 Ovs: 51/1
AH-W Power Play
AH-W Fall of wickets
WB-W vs AH-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest WB-W vs AH-W Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Karori Park, Wellington
Wellington Blaze Women and Auckland Hearts Women will square off against each other for the second consecutive time in the 23rd match of the Hallyburton Johnstone Shield 2020-21 on Sunday. Wellington Blaze Women were thrashed by the Auckland Hearts Women by 110 runs. Despite Jessica Mcfayden’s knock of 75, they could hardly pose a challenge. But they will take a lot of positive out of this match and will be back in action again on Sunday against the same opposition. With 5 losses and 2 wins, they are placed at the fifth position in the standings with 9 points to their name.
On the other hand, Auckland Hearts Women wrapped up a convincing victory against the Wellington Blaze Women in their previous match. They were on top of their game and outplayed the opposition in every department of the game. They will be ready to hand another defeat for the Wellington Blaze Women. They were too good in the first half of the tournament, winning 4 of their 6 matches. They are currently placed 3rd in the standings with 24 points.
WB-W vs AH-W Squads
Thamsyn Newton (c), Olivia Boivin, Rebecca Burns, Kate Chandler, Natasha Codyre, Xara Jetly, Leigh Kasperek, Caitlin King, Jess McFadyen, Beth Molony, Georgia Plimmer, Maneka Singh
Lauren Down (c), Bella Armstrong, Jane Barnett, Holly Huddleston, Arlene Kelly, Tariel Lamb, Regina Lili’i, Roz McNeill, Molly Penfold, Katie Perkins, Anna Peterson, Jesse Prasad, Saachi Shahri
WB-W vs AH-W Predicted XIs
Jess McFadyen (wk), Rebecca Burns, Caitlin King, Thamsyn Newton (c), Georgia Plimmer, Maneka Singh, Xara Jetly, Natasha Codyre, Beth Molony, Kate Chandler, Leigh Kasperek
Lauren Down (c), Anna Peterson, Arlene Kelly, Katie Perkins, Holly Huddleston, Bella Armstrong, Regina Lili’i, Jesse Prasad, Molly Penfold, Roz McNeill, Tariel Lamb (wk), Saachi Shahri
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It’s going to be cloudy in Wellington on Sunday, with the temperature ranging between 18 and 20 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 73 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The pitch looks good for batting and it’s conducive for the bowlers also. It may tend to slow down a little in the second half of the match. Chasing above 250 is always hard on this venue, but it’s not impossible though. Anything between 260-270 is a good competitive score.
WB-W vs AH-W Top Picks
- Jessica McFadyen’s form, as she continues to impress her batting display in this tournament. She has scored 319 runs in 7 matches at an average of 63.8.
- Thamsyn Newton bowled really well against Auckland Hearts. She got the important wickets of Lauren Down, Arlene Kelly, and Holly Huddleston. Overall in this tournament, she has scalped 7 wickets and has scored 148 runs with the bat.
- Lauren Down was excellent with the bat in the previous match against the Wellington Women, scoring 69 runs at a strike rate of 87.34. Overall in this tournament, she has scored 150 runs in 5 matches at an average of 30.
- Katie Perkins is the leading run-scorer for Auckland Hearts Women in the ongoing competition. She has scored 182 runs in 5 innings at an average of 45.5, with the highest score of 63. She got the start against the Wellington Women but got dismissed for 30 runs.
- Jesse Prasad added crucial 36 runs from her willow in just 28 balls. In this competition, she has scored 64 runs in 6 innings and with the ball, she has scalped 9 wickets at an excellent economy of 3.21 runs per over with the best figures of 2/0.
Suggested Playing XI for WB-W vs AH-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Jess McFadyen, Caitlin King, Katie Perkins, Lauren Down, Thamsyn Newton, Maneka Singh, Jesse Prasad, Bella Armstrong, Kate Chandler, Leigh Kasperek, Arlene Kelly
Captain: Jess McFadyen Vice-captain: Jesse Prasad
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Jess McFadyen, Rebecca Burns, Regina Lili’i, Katie Perkins, Lauren Down, Thamsyn Newton, Jesse Prasad, Holly Huddleston, Beth Molony, Leigh Kasperek, Roz McNeill
Captain: Katie Perkins Vice-captain: Thamsyn Newton