TN vs PUN Live Score, In the Match of Vijay Hazare trophy 2021 which will be played at Emerald High School, Indore. TN vs PUN Live Score, Match between Tamil Nadu vs Punjab Live on 20th February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
TN vs PUN Live Score, TN vs PUN Live Score Updates
Vijay Hazare Trophy, 2021
Match Ended: Tamil Nadu beat Punjab by 6 wickets
PUN Power Play
PUN Fall of wickets
TN Power Play
TN Fall of wickets
|Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore||29||42.64||34|
|Gurkeerat Singh Mann||2209||85.81||17|
TN vs PUN Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest TN vs PUN Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: Emerald High School, Indore
Last year’s finalist Tamil Nadu will take on Punjab in the Group B contest of the Vijay Hazare Trophy on Saturday. The recent victory in the Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy would have bought huge confidence to the Tamil Nadu side. They are almost playing with the same squad with one or two changes from the previous tournament. Baba Aparajith had a tremendous run with the bat scoring close to 600 runs in the last year’s tournament. Tamil Nadu are looking pretty dangerous at the moment and are one of the favourites to win this year’s tournament.
On the other hand, Punjab too had an excellent tournament last year, reaching the Quarterfinals stages. They are coming off from a good Syed Mushtaq Ali tournament where they lost in the semi-finals. They have lost only 2 matches last year in the group stages and they finished 3rd in the Elite C standings. Comparatively, Tamil Nadu are way ahead with the kind of players they have, but Punjab have got all the qualities to give a tough fight.
TN vs PUN Squads
Dinesh Karthik (c), B Aparajith, B Indrajith, KB Arun Karthick, C Hari Nishaanth, M Shahrukh Khan, N Jagadeesan, L Suryapprakash, M Kaushik Gandhi, J Kousik, M Ashwin, R Sai Kishore, M Siddharth, R Sonu Yadav, K Vignesh, A Aswin Crist, Pradosh Ranjan Paul, G Periyasamy and M Mohammed.
Mandeep Singh (c), Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Abhishek Sharma, Anmolpreet Singh, Arshdeep Singh, Baltej Singh, Harpreet Brar, Karan Kaila, Siddarth Kaul, Gitansh Khera, Anmol Malhotra, Mayank Markande, Rohan Marwaha, Simran Singh, Ramandeep Singh, Sandeep Sharma, Sanvir Singh, Barinder Sran
TN vs PUN Predicted XIs
Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, Arun Karthik, Baba Aparajith, Dinesh Karthik (C&WK), Shahrukh Khan, M Mohammed, Murugan Ashwin, K Vignesh and R Sai Kishore
Simran Singh (WK), Abhishek Sharma, Mandeep Singh (C), Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Anmolpreet Singh, Karan Kaila, Harpreet Brar, Mayank Markande, Sandeep Sharma, Arshdeep Singh, Siddharth Kaul.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be sunny in Indore with the temperature ranging between 18 and 27 degrees Celsius and the humidity levels are low at 29 percent. There is no chance of rain for this match.
It is a good competitive wicket with equal support for both batsmen and bowlers,. Considering the past matches, batting second is going to be tough due to the slowness on the surface. Batting first will be a preferable option.
TN vs PUN Top Picks
- Baba Aparajith had an outstanding tournament with the bat in last year’s tournament, scoring 598 runs in 12 matches at an average of 66.44 with a strike rate of 79.83.
- Dinesh Karthik has vast experience playing in this format and his wicket-keeping skills are remarkable. In last year’s tournament, he scored 418 runs in 12 matches at an average of 59.71 and a strike rate of 121.15.
- Shahrukh Khan went for a huge amount in the IPL auction. His confidence level will be huge and it will bring the best of performances from him. In last year’s tournament, he has scored 244 runs in 8 innings at an average of 48.8 with a strike rate of 125.77.
- M Mohammad was the leading wicket-taker for Tamil Nadu in the last year, picking up 16 wickets in 10 matches at an economy of 4.68 runs per over.
- Sandeep Sharma swings the ball both ways with the new ball. He is a wicket-taking bowler upfront. He was the leading wicket-taker for Punjab last year picking up 17 wickets in 8 matches.
- Gurkeerat Singh Mann played reasonably well and was the joint highest run-scorer for Punjab last year, scoring 192 runs in 6 innings at an average of 38.4 and a strike rate of 76.49.
- Siddarth Kaul is another fast bowler from Punjab who is known for his variations and can bowl at any stage of the match. He has picked up 16 wickets last year at an economy of 4.55 runs per over.
Suggested Playing XI’s for TN vs PUN Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Dinesh Karthik, N Jagadeesan, Shahrukh Khan, Anmolpreet Singh, Mandeep Singh, Abhishek Sharma, Baba Aparajith, R Sai Kishore, K Vignesh, Sandeep Sharma and Arshdeep Singh
Captain: Baba Aparajith, Vice-Captain: Anmolpreet Singh
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Dinesh Karthik, N Jagadeesan, Arun Karthik, Anmolpreet Singh, Prabhsimran Singh, Abhishek Sharma, Baba Aparajith, R Sai Kishore, K Vignesh, Sandeep Sharma and Mayank Markande
Captain: Anmolpreet Singh, Vice-Captain: Dinesh Karthik