STA vs HEA Live Score, In the Match of Big Bash League 2020-21 which will be played at Bellerive Oval in Hobart. STA vs HEA Live Score, Match between Melbourne Stars and Brisbane Heat Live on December 11th 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
STA vs HEA Live Score, STA vs HEA Live Score Updates
Big Bash League, 2020/21
Match Ended: Melbourne Stars beat Brisbane Heat by 6 wickets
- 5 Ovs: 25/6
- 10 Ovs: 66/7
BRH Power Play
BRH Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 40/1
- 10 Ovs: 85/1
MLS Power Play
MLS Fall of wickets
STA vs HEA Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
BBL 2020 can be watched live in Australia on Fox Cricket. In India, the Sony Network will telecast BBL 2020 live, while in the United Kingdom, the matches will be broadcasted on BT Sport.
Live Streaming: BBL 2020 will be telecasted live in Australia on Kayo and Foxtel GO. In India, Sony Liv has the rights for live streaming, while in the UK, the BTSport app will stream the matches.
Venue: Bellerive Oval in Hobart.
The 2020-21 season of BBL extravaganza in Australia began on Thursday. The second match will see the Melbourne Stars and Brisbane Heat start their campaign. Glenn Maxwell, after a brilliant limited-overs series against India, will be looking to lead from the front for the Stars. On the other hand, Brisbane Heat will be led by Chris Lynn who spent the whole 13th edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) on the bench for the Mumbai Indians.
Apart from Maxwell, Melbourne Stars are filled with the national team stars like Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa and Nathan Coulter-Nile. They also have Ben Dunk in their line-up who is a T20 freelancer and can rip apart any bowling attack. The Heat, however, will miss Mujeeb ur Rahman who has been tested positive for COVID-19 but they will look up to experienced players like Ben Laughlin, Tom Cooper apart from Lynn.
STA vs HEA Squads
Glenn Maxwell (c), Hilton Cartwright, Jackson Coleman, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Ben Dunk, Seb Gotch, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Zahir Khan, Nick Larkin, Nic Maddinson, Jonathan Merlo, Lance Morris, Tom O’Connell, Nicholas Pooran, Will Pucovski, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa, Dilbar Hussain, Andre Fletcher
Chris Lynn (c), Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Max Bryant, Joe Burns, Tom Cooper, Lewis Gregory, Sam Heazlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Ben Laughlin, Dan Lawrence, Morne Morkel, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Jimmy Peirson, Mark Steketee, Mitch Swepson, Jack Wildermuth, Matthew Willans
STA vs HEA Predicted XIs
Andre Fletcher (WK), Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Ben Dunk, Glenn Maxwell (C), Nick Larkin, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Dilbar Hussain, Billy Stanlake, and Liam Hatcher
Chris Lynn (C), Max Bryant, Daniel Lawrence, Sam Heazlett, Tom Cooper, Jimmy Peirson (WK), Simon Milenko, Matt Kuhnemann, Ben Laughlin, Xavier Bartlett, and Connor Sully
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Sun will be out for most parts of the day in Canberra on Friday. There is no chance of rain whatsoever while the temperature will be around 13-16 Degrees Celsius during the match.
Australia and India played a T20I last week at the venue. The visitors defended 161 after batting first to take the lead. Spinners picked a total of five wickets out of 14 to fall. The team winning the toss is expected to bat first given the spinners’ dominance in the second innings.
Average first innings score
161 (only T20 match played this season)
Record of the chasing teams
Won – 0; Lost – 1
STA vs HEA Top Picks
- Glenn Maxwell batted extremely well in the ODI and T20I series against India. He smashed 167 in the ODI series at a strike-rate of 194.19 while in the T20Is, he mustered 78 runs at a strike-rate of 150. He rolls his arm around more often than not as well.
- Adam Zampa has improved a lot as a leg-spinner in the shortest format. He was one of the most economical bowlers in the T20I series against India. Zampa conceded at an economy of 7 picking three wickets and was also decent in the ODI series.
- Chris Lynn scored 387 runs in 14 matches last season at a strike-rate of 148.84 and he will have to carry the Heat’s batting this time around as well.
- Ben Laughlin was the highest wicket-taker for the Heat as he picked 15 wickets last season. But he was expensive as well in the death overs conceding runs at 8.77 per over.
- Marcus Stoinis opens the innings for the Stars and was the star batsman for them last season. He had amassed 705 runs in 17 innings at a strike-rate of 136.62. He had a brilliant IPL 2020 as well playing for Delhi Capitals scoring 352 runs in 17 innings at a strike-rate of close to 150. He also bowled in 13 innings picking up 13 wickets.
Suggested Playing XI’s for STA vs HEA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Jimmy Peirson, Andre Fletcher, Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Daniel Lawrence, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa, Ben Laughlin, Matt Kuhnemann, and Nathan Coulter-Nile
Captain: Marcus Stoinis, Vice-Captain: Max Bryant
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Jimmy Peirson, Hilton Cartwright, Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Daniel Lawrence, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa, Ben Laughlin, Billy Stanlake, and Nathan Coulter-Nile
Captain: Chris Lynn, Vice-Captain: Marcus Stoinis