SRH vs KOL Live Score, In the Match of Dream 11 IPL 2020 which will be played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium in Sharjah. SRH vs KOL Live Score, Match between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live on October 18th 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
SRH vs KOL Live Score, SRH vs KOL Live Score Updates
SRH vs KOL Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest SRH vs KOL Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
|Canada||ATN Cricket Plus (Asian Television Network)|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket HD|
|MENA||OSN Sports Cricket HD|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV (GTV)|
|Pakistan||Ten Sports Pakistan|
|Sri Lanka||SLRC (Channel Eye)|
The Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH), who have made it to the playoffs in the last four seasons, haven’t been at their best this season. After the conclusion of 8 games, David Warner and his men registered only three wins. The team’s campaign is slightly derailed having lost two games back-to-back and needs to bounce back as soon as possible. They will be up against the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in their next encounter.
SRH vs KOL Squads
David Warner (c), Abhishek Sharma, Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Billy Stanlake, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha, Abdul Samad, Fabian Allen, Jason Holder, Priyam Garg, Sandeep Bavanaka, Sanjay Yadav, Virat Singh
Kolkata Knight Riders
Dinesh Karthik (C), Shivam Mavi, Tom Banton, Sandeep Warrier, Kuldeep Yadav, Eoin Morgan, Pat Cummins, Sunil Narine, Nikhil Naik, Manimaran Siddharth, Andre Russell, Lockie Ferguson, Prasidh Krishna, Shubman Gill, Nitesh Rana, Siddhesh Lad, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Rinku Singh, Varun Chakravarthy, Chris Green and Rahul Tripathi
SRH vs KOL Predicted XIs
David Warner (C), Jonny Bairstow (WK), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Priyam Garg, Abhishek Sharma/Vijay Shankar, Shahbaz Nadeem, Rashid Khan, T Natarajan, Sandeep Sharma and Khaleel Ahmed
Kolkata Knight Riders
Rahul Tripathi, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (WK), Eoin Morgan (C), Andre Russell, Chris Green/Kuldeep Yadav, Shivam Mavi/Lockie Ferguson, Pat Cummins, Prasidh Krishna and Varun Chakravarthy.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The temperature in Abu Dhabi will be around 32-33 degrees Celsius throughout the game. There will be strong winds blowing across the ground throughout the game.
It is a balanced track that is on offer at Abu Dhabi. Both the batsmen and the bowlers will enjoy playing on this pitch if they apply themselves well. With the long boundaries that are on offer, many twos and threes will be on offer.
Average first innings score:
167 (At this venue thus far in the tournament)
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 6, Lost – 5, Tied – 0
SRH vs KOL Top Picks
- David Warner: David Warner is SRH’s top scorer with 280 runs in 8 games. He is one of the more experience batsmen in the SRH camp and will be responsible to give his team a solid start.
- Kane Williamson – Kane Williamson played a gem of an innings against CSK on a tough wicket. He is one of the top players in the SRH batting line up and will be looking to continue his good run against KKR.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan has been outstanding for Sunrisers. Not only he’s picking up wickets in the middle overs, he’s very economical too. He went wicket less against CSK and would be eager to come back hard against KKR.
- Shubhman Gill– Shubhman Gill has been the most consistent batsman for KKR. He has scored runs in almost every game and can be backed to come good against SRH
- Eoin Morgan– Eoin Morgan played a gem of an inning against MI, helping his team post a respectable total. He looks in good touch and might come up the order, ahead of Dinesh Karthik in his next match. He is expected to continue his good run against Hyderabad too.
- Andre Russell – Andre Russell hasn’t fired in this IPL but he’ll always be an X factor for KKR. He is a match winner can single handedly win a match for his team. KKR want his big man to bail them out of trouble.
Dream 11 IPL 2020
The tournament is set to kick off with a blockbuster clash, with the defending champions Mumbai Indians locking horns with three-time winners and the runners-up of the last edition, Chennai Super Kings.
The 53-day tournament will consist of 10 double-headers and will be played in the bio-secure environment of the UAE behind closed doors.
The IPL will take place across the three venues in the United Arab Emirates- Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah. The Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi will host 20 round-robin games including the tournament opener, while Dubai and Sharjah will play host to 24 and 12 games respectively.Earlier, BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly stated that the IPL 2020 schedule will be released on September 4, 2020, in an interview to ABP News.
“We understand schedules are delayed. It is almost on the verge of getting final and should be released by Friday”, said Ganguly.
The Indian Premier League (IPL) Chairman Brijesh Patel informed that the IPL Governing Council is proposed to meet after 24 July to chalk out the final details and schedule of IPL 2020.