SRH vs BLR Live Score, In the Match of Dream 11 IPL 2020 which will be played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai. SRH vs BLR Live Score, Match between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore Live on 21st September 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
SRH vs BLR Live Score, SRH vs BLR Live Updates
SRH vs BLR Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest SRH vs BLR Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
||ATN Cricket Plus (Asian Television Network)|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket HD|
||OSN Sports Cricket HD|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV (GTV)|
|Pakistan||Ten Sports Pakistan|
|Sri Lanka||SLRC (Channel Eye)|
The much-awaited Indian T20 League has started with a bang as the three-time champions, Chennai winning the opening game against Mumbai. The other two start-studded teams, Hyderabad and Bangalore, will begin their campaign on Monday in Dubai. The Indian skipper Virat Kohli will take the field after a long gap of almost six months and he will be keen on changing the team’s fortunes this year.
SRH vs BLR Squads
David Warner (c), Abhishek Sharma, Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Billy Stanlake, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha, Abdul Samad, Fabian Allen, Mitchell Marsh, Priyam Garg, Sandeep Bavanaka, Sanjay Yadav, Virat Singh
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Gurkeerat Singh, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Parthiv Patel, Pawan Negi, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Aaron Finch, Chris Morris, Dale Steyn, Isuru Udana, Joshua Philippe, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahamad, Adam Zampa
SRH vs BLR Predicted XIs
David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Priyam Garg, Vijay Shankar, Abdul Samad/Abhishek Sharma, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed/Siddarth Kaul, Shahbaz Nadeem.
Bench: Kane Williamson, Virat Singh, Wriddhiman Saha, Abdul Samad/Abhishek Sharma, Mitchell Marsh, Bavanaka Sandeep, Fabian Allen, Sanjay Yadav, Shreevats Goswami, Basil Thampi, Billy Stanlake, Sandeep Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed/Siddarth Kaul, T Natarajan.
Aaron Finch, Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers (wk), Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Chris Morris, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Dale Steyn/Isuru Udana.
Bench: Moeen Ali, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dale Steyn/Isuru Udana, Pawan Negi, Shivam Dube, Parthiv Patel, Josh Philippe, Mohammed Siraj, Umesh Yadav.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
After a hot weather throughout the day, the temperature will come down to 33 Degrees Celsius by evening with no chances of rain at all in Dubai.
The pitches in Dubai are on the slower side on most occasions and while teams might look to field first after winning the toss to get hold of the conditions, chasing has proved to be tough at this venue.
Average first innings score: 138 (Last four T20Is played at the venue)
Record of the chasing teams: Won – 1; Lost – 3
SRH vs BLR Team News
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team News
- Sunrisers Hyderabad are having choices for some of the places and it will be interesting to see how they go about their selections.
- SRH have arguably league’s most powerful opening pair in David Warner and Jonny Bairstow. David Warner has struggled in England recently but IPL is a different ball-game altogether while Jonny Bairstow is fresh from a century in the same limited overs series.
- Manish Pandey and Vijay Shankar are locked in at no 3 & 4 positions while it is highly likely that youngsters Abdul Samad and Abhishek Sharma will get their opportunities this year.
- If they don’t play Kane Williamson, then they will have options to choose from Mohammad Nabi and Fabian Allen with former getting the nod during early stages most probably.
- Rashid Khan and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will again lead the bowling attack this year. Khaleel Ahmed is also a favourite to start due to his left-arm angle while one from Sandeep Sharma and Siddharth Kaul will play as the third seamer.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team News
- Royal Challengers Bangalore has made some acquisitions in the auction this year to enhance their skills at some of the crucial positions.
- Australian limited overs captain Aaron Finch will provide much needed support to Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers in the batting lineup. With AB de Villiers donning the gloves, they will have a luxury to play Devdutt Padikkal at the top. He was exceptional in last year’s Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube and Chris Morris are likely to fill their all-rounders’ spots with all more than handy to do the job in both the departments.
- Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini and Umesh Yadav are confirmed starters while they have a decision to make between Washington Sundar and Pawan Negi to kick-off this season.
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
Captain Options: Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, David Warner
Vice-Captain Options: Jonny Bairstow, Manish Pandey, Aaron Finch
Rishabh Pant can be a very good option as a multiplier. But the left-hander can blow hot and cold and thus it is better not to pick him as your multiplier for Dream11 Fantasy, at least in the first game.
Dream 11 IPL 2020
The tournament is set to kick off with a blockbuster clash, with the defending champions Mumbai Indians locking horns with three-time winners and the runners-up of the last edition, Chennai Super Kings.
The 53-day tournament will consist of 10 double-headers and will be played in the bio-secure environment of the UAE behind closed doors.
The IPL will take place across the three venues in the United Arab Emirates- Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah. The Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi will host 20 round-robin games including the tournament opener, while Dubai and Sharjah will play host to 24 and 12 games respectively.Earlier, BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly stated that the IPL 2020 schedule will be released on September 4, 2020, in an interview to ABP News.
“We understand schedules are delayed. It is almost on the verge of getting final and should be released by Friday”, said Ganguly.
The Indian Premier League (IPL) Chairman Brijesh Patel informed that the IPL Governing Council is proposed to meet after 24 July to chalk out the final details and schedule of IPL 2020.