QUN vs NSW Live Score, In the Match of Marsh One Day Cup 2021 which will be played at North Sydney Oval, Sydney. QUN vs NSW Live Score, Match between Queensland vs New South Wales Live on March 31st 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
QUN vs NSW Live Score, QUN vs NSW Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 28/2
- 10 Ovs: 42/3
QUN Power Play
QUN Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 28/1
- 10 Ovs: 58/1
NSW Power Play
NSW Fall of wickets
QUN vs NSW Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest QUN vs NSW Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: North Sydney Oval, Sydney
Queensland and New South Wales will be up against each other in the 13th match of the Marsh One Day Cup 2021. Queensland are having a brilliant tournament so far having won 3 out of the 4 matches they played and are currently placed at the top of the points table. They won their last match against South Australia by a big margin of 160 runs. They will be looking forward to continuing their winning momentum in this upcoming match as well.
New South Wales, on the other hand, are also unbeaten in this season so far. They have won the same number of matches as their opponents and are placed just below them on the points table. They won their last match against Tasmania by 3 wickets. The team winning this match will secure the top spot on the points table. It will be interesting to see who will have the upper hand between these two quality sides on Wednesday.
QUN vs NSW Squads
Usman Khawaja (c), Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Joe Burns, Brendan Doggett, Sam Heazlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Michael Neser, James Peirson, Matthew Renshaw, Billy Stanlake, Jack Wildermuth
New South Wales
David Warner, Matt Gilkes, Steve Smith, Moises Henriques, Daniel Hughes, Kurtis Patterson, Oliver Davies, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, Ben Dwarshuis and Daniel Sams
QUN vs NSW Predicted XIs
New South Wales
David Warner, Daniel Hughes, Steve Smith, Moises Henriques, Matt Gilkes, Pat Cummins (C), Daniel Sams, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon and Josh Hazlewood
Max Bryant, Usman Khawaja (C), Marnus Labuschagne, Matt Renshaw, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson, Michael Neser, Xavier Bartlett, Matt Kuhnemann, Billy Stanlake and Brendan Doggett
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be partly cloudy during the match time here in Sydney on Wednesday. The temperature will range around 21 degrees Celsius and there is a 15% chance of precipitation for this match.
The pitch here at North Sydney Oval is flat batting wicket. Anything close to 300 must be a good first-inning score on this wicket. With the last match here being washed out due to rain, the team winning the toss might look to bowl first.
QUN vs NSW Top Picks
- Usman Khawaja has been in great touch with the bat in this season. He has scored 149 runs in 3 innings at an average of close to 50. He can score a big knock in this upcoming match as well.
- Matt Kuhnemann is the leading wicket-taker for Queensland having picked 10 wickets so far in three matches at an average of 11.50.
- Billy Stanlake is also in decent form with the ball having accounted for six wickets in three matches and has also been economical.
- David Warner started his season with a bang, having scored 195 runs in just 2 innings at an average of 97.50. He can be a crucial pick for your dream11 fantasy teams.
- Pat Cummins impressed everyone with his all-around performances this season far. He has scored 68 runs at an outstanding strike-rate of 148 and also picked up 5 wickets at an economy rate of 3.82.
- Mitchell Starc is a brilliant prospect to have in your team. The left-arm seamer is very experienced and will also bowl in the death which might earn him a lot of points.
- Steve Smith is another world-class batsman NSW have called in for this match. He will bat at three having scored 127 runs in the only match he played this season.
Suggested Playing XI for QUN vs NSW Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: M Gilkes, D Warner, U Khawaja, M Renshaw, M Labuschagne, M Neser, M Henriques, P Cummins, B Stanlake, X Bartlett and M Starc
Captain: P Cummins. Vice-captain: U Khawaja
Fantasy Suggestion #2: M Gilkes, S Smith, U Khawaja, M Renshaw, J Burns, M Neser, M Henriques, P Cummins, B Stanlake, X Bartlett and M Starc
Captain: U Khawaja. Vice-captain: M Henriques