QUE vs MUL Live Score, In the Match of Pakistan Super League 2021 which will be played at National Stadium, Karachi. QUE vs MUL Live Score, Match between Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans Live on 3rd March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
QUE vs MUL Live Score, QUE vs MUL Live Score Updates
Pakistan Super League, 2021
Match Ended: Quetta Gladiators beat Multan Sultans by 22 runs
Man of the match: Qais Ahmad
- 5 Ovs: 47/4
- 10 Ovs: 87/6
QUE Power Play
QUE Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 38/6
- 10 Ovs: 85/8
MUL Power Play
MUL Fall of wickets
|Faf du Plessis||102||129.11||0|
QUE vs MUL Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest QUE vs MUL Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Dsport, Geo Super, PTV Sports, Cricketgateway, Hum TV, Willow TV, TA, Eleven Sports, Flow Sports, Sky Sport NZ
Live Streaming: Cricketgateway
Venue: National Stadium, Karachi
Quetta Gladiators will square off against the Multan Sultans in the 14th match of the Pakistan Super League 2021 on Wednesday. Quetta Gladiators are having a terrible tournament so far having lost all of the four matches they played. In their previous match, they lost to Islamabad United by 6 wickets. At the moment, they are at bottom of the table with no points to their name. Skipper Sarfaraz Ahmed has tried a lot of things, from changing the batting line-up to rotating the bowlers, but nothing has gone in favor of them.
On the other hand, Multan Sultans are just ahead of the Quetta Gladiators, having won one match out of their 4 matches played in this competition. They currently hold the fifth spot in the standings with 2 points. Despite having many superstars in the likes of Mohammad Rizwan, Chris Lynn, and Shahid Afridi, they have failed to deliver as a team. For both teams, this match will be a perfect opportunity to find their way back to the winning ways.
QUE vs MUL Squads
Usman Shinwari, Abdul Nasir, Saim Ayub, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Faf du Plessis, Zahid Mahmood, Ben Cutting, Azam Khan, Sarfaraz Ahmed (C and WK), Anwar Ali, Dale Steyn, Tom Banton, Cameron Delport, Usman Khan, Arish Ali Khan, Qais Ahmad, Naseem Shah.
Sohaib Maqsood, Sohaibullah, Chris Lynn, Shahid Afridi, Adam Lyth, Mohammad Rizwan (C and WK), Imran Tahir, James Vince, Rilee Rossouw, Carlos Brathwaite, Mohammad Umar, Usman Qadir, Shahnawaz Dhani, Imran Khan, Khushdil Shah, Sohail Tanvir, Shan Masood, Sohail Khan.
QUE vs MUL Predicted XIs
Saim Ayub, Cameron Delport, Faf du Plessis, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c&wk), Azam Khan, Ben Cutting, Mohammad Nawaz, Dale Steyn, Zahid Mahmood, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah
Mohammad Rizwan (c&wk), Chris Lynn, James Vince, Shoaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Khushdil Shah, Shahid Afridi, Carlos Brathwaite, Sohail Khan, Usman Qadir, Shahnawaz Dhani
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be bright and sunny in Karachi with the maximum temperature hovering at 30 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature is predicted to be 28 degrees Celsius. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
It is interesting to see none of the teams have managed to defend the scores so far till the 11th match in this year’s PSL. Chasing seems to be looking pretty easy at the moment here in National Stadium in Karachi because of the dew factor. Bowlers are having a hard time in the second half of the match, and hence, whoever wins the toss should bowl first on this surface.
QUE vs MUL Top Picks
- Sarfaraz Ahmed has scored 2 half-centuries in the last 2 matches. In the previous game against Islamabad United, he played well for his 54 runs from 41 balls. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 182 runs in 4 matches at a strike rate of 149.18, with the highest score of 81.
- Faf du Plessis’ inclusion will immensely help Quetta Gladiators going forward in this competition. In his first match in this tournament, he scored 37 runs from 26 balls and he followed it up with an 11-ball 17 runs,
- Mohammad Rizwan is in tremendous form at the moment. He is the leading run-scorer in this competition with 231 runs in 4 matches, which he accumulated at an average of 57.75 and a strike rate of 142.59.
- James Vince played a sensible knock in the last game against Karachi Kings, where he scored 45 runs from 29 balls. Overall in this competition, he has scored 150 runs in 4 matches at a strike rate of 140.18, with the highest score of 84.
- Shahnawaz Dhani is the pick of the bowlers for Multan Sultans. He has scalped 6 wickets in 3 matches, with the best bowling figures of 2/28.
Suggested Playing XI’s for QUE vs MUL Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Keeper – Azam Khan, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Mohammad Rizwan (c)
Batters – Faf du Plessis, James Vince (vc), Chris Lynn
All-Rounders – Carlos Brathwaite, Shahid Afridi
Bowlers – Mohammad Hasnain, Shahnawaz Dhani, Zahid Mehmood