PES vs ISL Live Score, In the Match of Pakistan Super League 2021 which will be played at National Stadium, Karachi. PES vs ISL Live Score, Match between Peshawar Zalmi vs Islamabad United Live on 27th February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
PES vs ISL Live Score,PES vs ISL Live Score Updates
Pakistan Super League, 2021
Man of the match: Wahab Riaz
- 5 Ovs: 19/4
- 10 Ovs: 56/6
ISL Power Play
ISL Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 43/1
- 10 Ovs: 85/2
PES Power Play
PES Fall of wickets
|Mujeeb Ur Rahman||0||0||2|
PES vs ISL Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest PES vs ISL Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Dsport, Geo Super, PTV Sports, Cricketgateway, Hum TV, Willow TV, TA, Eleven Sports, Flow Sports, Sky Sport NZ
Live Streaming: Cricketgateway
Venue: National Stadium, Karachi
The 10th match is a top-of-the-table clash between Islamabad United and the Peshawar Zalmi. Placed at the second spot in the table, the Wahab Riaz-led Zalmi are coming into this clash after a resounding victory over Quetta Gladiators in their last encounter.
A dominant half-century from Sarfaraz Ahmad (81 from 40) apart from quick-fire cameos from Faf du Plessis (37 from 26) and Azam Khan (47 from 26) led the Gladiators to a daunting total of 198/7. In response, a string of healthy contributions from the Zalmi middle-order – Haider Ali (50 from 29), Shoaib Maik (34 from 20), and Sherfane Rutherford (36 from 18) – after a solid start from Imam ul Haq (41 from 30) meant that Zalmi surpassed the target with 3 wickets and as many balls to spare.
On the other hand is Islamabad United, who have won both their encounters thus far, and are sitting comfortably at the top of the table with 4 points. Chasing a massive 197 against Karachi Kings in their last encounter, some brisk cameos from Alex Hales (46 from 21), Iftikhar Ahmed (49 from 37), and Hussain Talat (42 from 31) powered them to a brilliant 5-wicket win in the face of Sharjeel Khan’s century (105 from 59).
PES vs ISL Squads
Haider Ali, Kamran Akmal, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Shoaib Malik, Wahab Riaz, David Miller, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ravi Bopara, Sherfane Rutherford, Amad Butt, Umaid Asif, Saqib Mahmood, Imam-ul-Haq, Muhammad Imran, Mohammad Irfan, Ibrar Ahmed, Mohammad Amir Khan
Alex Hales, Asif Ali, Fawad Ahmed, Faheem Ashraf, Hussain Talat, Musa Khan, Shadab Khan, Zafar Gohar, Hassan Ali, Paul Stirling, Lewis Gregory, Phil Salt, Rohail Nazir, Ali Khan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Ahmed Saifi Abdullah, Zeeshan Zameer.
PES vs ISL Predicted XIs
Imam ul Haq, Kamran Akmal (wk), Shoaib Malik, Haider Ali, Ravi Bopara, Sherfane Rutherford, Amad Butt, Wahab Riaz (c), Mujeeb ur Rehman, Saqib Mahmood and Mohammad Imran
Phil Salt (WK), Alex Hales, Shadab Khan (C), Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Asif Ali, Lewis Gregory, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Zafar Gohar, and Mohd Wasim Jr.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather is suitable for the match here in Karachi on Saturday. The temperature will hover around 25 degrees Celsius with no chance of precipitation for this match.
This pitch here at National Stadium is expected to be helpful more for the batsmen as compared to the bowlers. The average first batting score is 184 and whoever wins the toss will go for the chase, as it is difficult for spinners to bowl in the second half because of dew.
PES vs ISL Top Picks
- Alex Hales is the leading run-scorer for Islamabad United in this season so far. He has scored 75 runs in just two innings at a strike-rate of 180+.
- Lewis Gregory batted exceptionally well in the first match where he scored unbeaten 49 off 37 deliveries and picked up two wickets as well. He is a must-pick for your Dream11 Fantasy team.
- Faheem Ashraf has scored 47 runs and has also scalped a wicket in the two matches he has played. He can give you crucial points with both bat and ball.
- Imam-ul-Haq has been in decent form with the bat in this tournament so far. He has scored 89 runs in three matches. He gave an excellent start to his team in the last match by scoring 41 runs off 3o balls.
- Haider Ali scored a brilliant 50 off just 29 deliveries in the last match against Gladiators. He can score a big knock in this upcoming match.
- Saqib Mahmood is the leader of the bowling unit for Peshawar Zalmi. He has scalped 7 wickets at an economy of close to 7 runs per over in his three outings.
Suggested Playing XI’s for PES vs ISL Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Phil Salt, Kamran Akmal, Haider Ali, Hussain Talat, Alex Hales, Ravi Bopara, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Saqib Mahmood, Wahab Riaz and Hasan Ali.
Captain: Phil Salt. Vice-Captain: Kamran Akmal.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Phil Salt, Kamran Akmal, Haider Ali, Hussain Talat, Alex Hales, Shoaib Malik, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Saqib Mahmood, Mujeeb ur Rehman and Hasan Ali.
Captain: Kamran Akmal. Vice-Captain: Alex Hales.