PAK vs ZIM Live Score, In the Match of Zimbabwe tour of Pakistan 2020 which will be played at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. PAK vs ZIM Live Score, Match between Paksitan vs Zimbabwe Live on October 30th 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
PAK vs ZIM Live Score, PAK vs ZIM Live Updates
PAK vs ZIM Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest PAK vs ZIM Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
||ATN Cricket Plus (Asian Television Network)|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket HD|
||OSN Sports Cricket HD|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV (GTV)|
|Pakistan||Ten Sports Pakistan|
|Sri Lanka||SLRC (Channel Eye)|
All the matches will take place at Rawalpindi. This series will feature a great maxi of youthful exuberance and the calmness of experience. On one hand will be the war veterans like Wahab Riaz and Brendan Taylor, while there will be stars of tomorrow like Shaheen Afridi and Rohail Nazir. Overall, the cricket enthusiasts will be in for a few great games of cricket.
PAK vs ZIM Squads
Babar Azam(c), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Rizwan(w), Khushdil Shah, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Wahab Riaz, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Hasnain, Haris Rauf, Zafar Gohar, Abid Ali, Abdullah Shafique, Muhammad Musa
Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Chamu Chibhabha(c), Brendan Taylor(w), Craig Ervine, Wesley Madhevere, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Donald Tiripano, Carl Mumba, Blessing Muzarabani, Richmond Mutumbami, Elton Chigumbura, Tendai Chatara, Wellington Masakadza, Tendai Chisoro, Richard Ngarava, Milton Shumba, Faraz Akram, Brian Chari
PAK vs ZIM Predicted XIs
Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam (C), Haider Ali, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Rizwan (WK), Imad Wasim, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shaheen Afridi, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Hasnain, Haris Rauf
Brendan Taylor (WK), Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Craig Ervine, Richard Ngarava, Donald Tiripano, Chamu Chibhabha (C), Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Wesley Madhevere, Tendai Chisoro, Blessing Muzarabani
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather looks good as there is no chance of rain. The temperature will be around 29 degrees Celsius.
The pitch is good for batting. It has decent bounce and assists the quick bowlers as well. Teams winning the toss should bat look to chase.
Average first Innings Score:
163 (Last 5 T20 games)
Record of Chasing Teams:
Won – 3, Lost – 2, NR – 0
PAK vs ZIM Top Picks
- Babar Azam: Babar Azam was the player of the series in the ODIs with 221 runs in 3 games. He is one of the best T-20 batsmen and is expected to continue his good run
- Mohammed Hafeez: Mohammed Hafeez has been around for decades and in T-20, he’s Pakistan’s most experienced player. He too will be eager to come good in the T-20 series
- Shaheen Afridi: Afridi got a fifer in the first match but went wicketless in the remaining two games. Afridi is not an easy bowler to score thus there will be a greater opportunity for him to pick wickets in the shorter version of the game.
- Brendon Taylor – With a Hundred and two half centuries in the ODI series, Taylor was the most successful Zimbabwean batsmen. He’ll key for the African nation in the T-20 series
- Craig Ervine – Craig Ervine is among the most experienced Zimbabwe players in the squad. Zimbabwe will need him to deliver if they’re to win the T-20 series.
- Sean Williams – Sean Williams backed up his half century in the second ODI with a magnificent hundred in the last game, helping Zimbabwe clinch their first victory of the tour. He’ll be another crucial player for Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe tour of Pakistan
Zimbabwe Cricket have been granted permission by their government to travel to Pakistan for their proposed white-ball tour next month.
The series will feature three ODIs, followed as many T20Is, and begins on 30 October. The ODIs, which will be hosted in Multan, will be a part of ICC’s Cricket World Cup Super League. The T20Is will be played in Rawalpindi.
“We would like to extend our sincere gratitude to our Minister of Youth, Sport, Arts and Recreation, the Honourable Kirsty Coventry, the SRC (Sports and Recreation Commission) and the entire Government of Zimbabwe for authorising the tour,” said Zimbabwe Cricket chairman Tavenga Mukuhlani.
“Needless to say, we at ZC are bursting with excitement as we look forward to playing cricket again and representing our nation with pride and passion in Pakistan.”
Zimbabwe have already begun preparations for the tour and a 25-member provisional squad has been called up for a training camp, which began in Harare on Tuesday, 22 September.
The Pakistan Cricket Board also confirmed the development.
“This series is critical to Pakistan as it aspires to qualify directly for the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 and, as such, every point in the Super League will count. Our last ODI series was against Sri Lanka, 12 months ago, so the boys will have to hit the ground running and try to pocket maximum points,” Zakir Khan, PCB director for international cricket, said.
“We have strategically scheduled Zimbabwe’s matches in Multan and Rawalpindi, the venues which will be hosting the National T20 Cup from 30 September to 18 October. By the time Zimbabwe arrives, we would have gained enough experience on bio-securing hotels, player transportation, the venues and the players’ dressing rooms as delivery of this series will be under strict COVID-19 protocols to ensure the health and safety of all participants,” he further added.