NZ vs WI Live Score, In the 1st Match of West Indies tour of New Zealand, 2020 which will be played at Seddon Park Ground in Hamilton. NZ vs WI Live Score, Match between New Zealand vs West Indies Live on December 3rd 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
NZ vs WI Live Score, NZ vs WI Live Score Updates
NZ vs WI Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest NZ vs WI Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
It will be live on Sony Ten 1 HD and Sony Ten 3 HD. Live streaming will be available on Sony LIV.
After the end of three-match T20I series, New Zealand and West Indies will lock horns in the first of the two-match Test series. The visitors lost the tussle in the shortest format by 2-0 but they have a completely different set-up when it comes to the Tests including the skipper. Jason Holder will be hoping for a decent performance from his troops. However, the likes of Kane Williamson and Ross Taylor, along with Trent Boult and Tim Southee will be looking to make sure that they keep the opposition under the lid.
NZ vs WI Squads
Kane Williamson (C), Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, Devon Conway, Will Young, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Blundell, BJ Watling, Tom Latham, Trent Boult, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Neil Wagner and Ajaz Patel.
Jason Holder (C), Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Kraigg Brathwaite, Shamarh Brooks, Jermaine Blackwood, John Campbell, Keemo Paul, Roston Chase, Rakheem Cornwall, Shane Dowrich, Shannon Gabriel, Kemar Roach, Alzarri Joseph, Chemar Holder.
NZ vs WI Predicted XIs
Will Young, Tom Latham, Kane Williamson (C), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, Tom Blundell (WK), Daryl Mitchell, Tim Southee, Trent Boult, Neil Wagner and Ajaz Patel.
Kraigg Brathwaite, John Campbell, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Roston Chase, Jermaine Blackwood, Jason Holder (C), Shane Dowrich (WK), Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel and Alzarri Joseph.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The first day is likely to be marred by rain but the weather will improve as the match progresses. The conditions, however, will remain overcast during the match.
It swings always in the first innings at this venue but then it flattens to a large extent. The bowlers should look to swing the new ball and pick early wickets.
Average first innings score:
304 (from all the Tests played at this venue)
Record of the chasing teams:
Won – 10; Lost – 8; Drawn – 8
NZ vs WI Top Picks
- Kane Williamson – Kane Williamson is one of the best batsmen in this format of the game. He’s a batsman that can play big innings, exactly what New Zealand will expect from him
- Tom Latham – Tom Latham has been exceptional for New Zealand at the top. He technically very sound and can tackle the new moving ball. He’s crucial as once set, he can get big runs.
- Trent Boult – Trent Boult with his left arm swing can cause a lot of trouble for the West Indian batsmen.
- Kraigg Brathwaite – Brathwaite is arguable the most technically correct batsmen in this West Indies team. Once set he can play big innings. He’ll be the most prized wicket for New Zealand
- Jason Holder – Jason Holder has been incredible for West Indies. He can get the ball to move and can cause plenty of trouble for the New Zealand batsmen. Down the order, he can get gandy runs as well.
- Kemar Roach – Kemar Roach can be deadly with the new ball. He