NS-W vs AH-W Live Score, In the Match of Women’s Super Smash 2020 which will be played at Seddon Park, Hamilton. NS-W vs AH-W Live Score, Match between Auckland Hearts & Northern Spirit Live on January 29th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
NS-W vs AH-W Live Score, NS-W vs AH-W Live Score Updates
Women's Super Smash, 2020/21
Match Ended: Auckland Hearts beat Northern Spirit by 6 wickets
- 5 Ovs: 27/3
- 10 Ovs: 49/6
NS-W Power Play
NS-W Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 23/0
- 10 Ovs: 55/1
AH-W Power Play
AH-W Fall of wickets
NS-W vs AH-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest NS-W vs AH-W Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Seddon Park, Hamilton
Both sides are entering into this game after a loss, but it is the Northern Spirit who have been under the hammer, as they have lost 4 games in a row after having a steady start to the tournament. Hearts, on the other hand, were outfoxed by a brilliant upset caused by backbenchers Hinds.
Auckland looks a better side, because the last time these 2 teams clashed, it was the Hearts who bundled out the opposition for just 97 and pulled off a 6-wicket win. Hence, they will start this game as favourites.
NS-W vs AH-W Squads
Lauren Down, Bella Armstrong, Jane Barnett, Sarah Carnachan, Holly Huddleston, Fran Jones, Arlene Kelly, Tariel Lamb, Regina Lilii, Roz McNeill, Molly Penfold, Katie Perkins, Anna Peterson, Jesse Prasad, Saachi Shahri
Brooke Halliday, FC Leydon-Davis, Kate Anderson, Lucy Boucher, Annie Ewart, Caitlin Gurrey, Lauren Heaps, Meddy Hyde, Naomi Matthews, Nensi Patel, Eimear Richardson, Charlotte Sarsfield, Makayla Templeton
NS-W vs AH-W Predicted XIs
Lauren Down (c), Anna Peterson, Katie Perkins, Bella Armstrong, Saachi Shahri, Holly Huddleston, Regina Lili’i, Arlene Kelly, Jesse Prasad, Sarah Carnachan (wk), FC Jonas
Kate Anderson, Brooke Halliday (c), Caitlin Gurrey, Eimear Richardson, Lucy Boucher, FC Leydon-Davis, Naomi Matthews, Nensi Patel, Annie Ewart (wk), Charlotte Sarsfield, Lauren Heaps
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
We can expect great conditions to play a game of cricket at Hamilton, as the skies will be clear. The temperature will be hovering around the 21 degrees mark.
This is a balanced track where the spinners usually get a lot of turn and bounce. Again, this will be a track that captains would prefer to chase down totals on even though the story of the tournament has slightly favoured teams batting 1st.
NS-W vs AH-W Top Picks
- Bella Armstrong has played her role of being a finisher quite effectively in the previous 2 games scoring quickfire knocks putting her team in the front seat of the game. Her 39 off 29 and 29* off 22 saw her take the Hearts to a competitive total in her last 2 outings against the Magicians and Hinds respectively.
- Holly Huddlestone has picked 5 wickets in her last 2 games in the tournament with an economy of 2.4 in just the previous game. She has looked lethal so far and the opposition would be wary of her wicket-taking abilities.
- Arlene Kelly picked 4 wickets against the Hinds and 1 wicket in her previous game against the Magicians. So far she has taken 8 wickets in the tournament, making her a must-have in your fantasy team.
- Kate Anderson has had a few good games at the top of the order for her team but it has been frustrating for her to end up on the losing side in her last two games even after giving strong starts to her team. 38 and 17 in her last 2 games where she looked really good would mean she would like to break free and build her innings this time around.
- Eimear Richardson had an unfortunate run-out in her last game without facing a single ball but she has been in good form in the tournament scoring 38 against the mighty Wellington Blaze the last time she faced a few balls in the middle. If she delivers well with the ball as she did in her first game where she took 3 wickets, it might give her an edge in adding to her fantasy points tally.
Suggested Playing XI for NS-W vs AH-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Sarah Carnachan, Katie Perkins, Brooke Halliday, Kate Anderson, Bella Armstrong, Anna Peterson, Nensi Patel, Eimear Richardson, Arlene Kelly, Holly Huddleston, FC Leydon-Davis
Captain: Anna Peterson Vice-captain: Brooke Halliday
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Annie Ewart, Lauren Down, Brooke Halliday, Caitlin Gurrey, Bella Armstrong, Anna Peterson, Eimear Richardson, Jesse Prasad, Holly Huddleston, Lauren Heaps, FC Leydon-Davis
Captain: Eimear Richardson Vice-captain: Holly Huddleston