ND vs CS Live Score, In the Match of Ford Trophy 2021 which will be played at Seddon Park, Hamilton. ND vs CS Live Score, Match between Northern Districts vs Central Stags Live on February 26th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
ND vs CS Live Score, ND vs CS Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 25/2
- 10 Ovs: 47/3
ND Power Play
ND Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 45/0
- 10 Ovs: 78/0
CS Power Play
CS Fall of wickets
|Colin de Grandhomme||990||109.15||31|
ND vs CS Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest ND vs CS Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Seddon Park, Hamilton
Northern Districts and Central Stags will play against each other in the 26th match of the Ford Trophy 2020-21 on Friday. Northern Districts have won 5 out of their matches 8. With that, they are currently at 2nd position in the points table with 22 points.
On the other hand, Central Stags have won only one match. They are currently sitting at bottom of the points table. The Stags are out of the semi-final race anyway, but it is a very important match for Northern Knights because they will want to finish the league stages at the top of the table.
ND vs CS Squads
Jeet Raval, Katene Clarke, Joe Carter (c), BJ Watling (wk), Colin De Grandhomme, Henry Cooper, Brett Hampton, Scott Kuggeleijn, Anurag Verma, Joe Walker, Matthew Fisher, Brett Randell.
Tom Bruce (c), Josh Clarkson, Dane Cleaver (wk), Joey Field, Jayden Lennox, Will Young, Ajaz Patel, Ross Taylor, Blair Tickner, Ben Wheeler, George Worker, Bayley Wiggins, Ben Smith, Christian Leopard, Brad Schmulian, Raymond Toole, Liam Dudding, Seth Rance.
ND vs CS Predicted XIs
Jeet Raval, Katene Clarke, Joe Carter (c), BJ Watling (wk), Colin De Grandhomme, Henry Cooper, Brett Hampton, Scott Kuggeleijn, Anurag Verma, Joe Walker, Matthew Fisher.
George Worker, Dane Cleaver (wk), Will Young, Ross Taylor, Tom Bruce (c), Josh Clarkson, Christian Leopard, Ben Wheeler, Ajaz Patel, Blair Tickner, Jayden Lennox.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Light drizzle is possible during this game. The humidity levels are moderate at 55%.
This is the first time where Seddon Park is hosting the Ford Trophy match this year. It is a round, well-grassed ground with a centre block of nine pitches, running approximately north to south. It is very conducive to the batsmen.
ND vs CS Top Picks
- Jeet Raval is the second-leading run-scorer in the tournament, having scored 362 runs at an average of 45. His international experience is definitely a big plus for Northern Districts.
- George Worker is the leading run-scorer for Central Stags. He has scored 291 runs at an average of 41. He will be looking to finish the tournament on high, as his team is already out of the tournament.
- Colin De Grandhomme is a very powerful striker of the bowler and he can also contribute with the ball. He recently lost his place in the limited-overs team of New Zealand and this is a good opportunity for him to get his place back.
- Ross Taylor is the most experienced player from his team. You can expect a big knock from him. His addition to the team is a big plus for Central Stags.
- Brett Hampton is the leading wicket-taker for Northern Districts. He has taken 12 wickets from 8 matches and he also is a decent lower-order batsman.
Suggested Playing XI for ND vs CS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Dane Cleaver, Jeet Raval, George Worker, Katene Clarke, Ross Taylor, Brett Hampton, Josh Clarkson, Scott Kuggeleijn, Anurag Verma, Jayden Lennox, Blair Tickner
Captain: Brett Hampton, Vice-Captain: Josh Clarkson
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Dane Cleaver, Jeet Raval, George Worker, Katene Clarke, Tom Bruce, Brett Hampton, Josh Clarkson, Colin de Grandhomme, Anurag Verma, Jayden Lennox, Joe Walker
Captain: George Worker, Vice-Captain: Jeet Raval