MUM vs AND Live Score, In the Match of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 which will be played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. MUM vs AND Live Score, Match between Mumbai vs Andhra Live on January 19th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
MUM vs AND Live Score, MUM vs AND Live Score Updates
MUM vs AND Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest MUM vs AND Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
The game between Mumbai and Andhra will not settle the numerous questions on semi-final qualifications, but it will certainly answer one question – Who will finish at the bottom of Elite Group E? Both Mumbai and Andhra have had seasons that they would prefer to forget as soon as possible.
While Andhra still have managed to win their last game against Kerala, Mumbai have lost all of their games. Despite fielding a fresh-look team with a lot of new and exciting faces, Suryakumar Yadav’s men have failed to win their last game against Haryana. They will face an uphill battle to avoid the humiliation of finishing a Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy campaign with zero wins.
MUM vs AND Predicted XIs
Suryakumar Yadav (c), Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare (wk), Atharva Ankolekar, Tushar Deshpande, Dhawal Kulkarni, Kruthik Hanagavadi, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shivam Dube, Sarfaraz Khan, Shams Mulani.
Sufiyan Shaikh, Arjun Tendulkar, Sujit Nayak, Akash Parkar, Hardik Tamore, Aakarshit Gomel, Sairaj Patil, Minad Manjrekar, Shashank Attarde, Prathamesh Fake.
Srikar Bharat (wk), Prasanth Kumar, Ricky Bhui, Ambati Rayudu (c), Ashwin Hebbar, Dheeraj Kumar, KV Sasikanth, Harishankar Reddy, Cheepurapalli Stephen, Kranthi Kumar, SK Ismail.
Chengalpet Rajan Gnaneshwar, Vamshi Krishna, Naren Reddy, Shoaib Md Khan, Manish Golamaru, Dhruva Kumar Reddy, Girinath Reddy, Karthik Raman, Lalith Mohan, S Ashish, Nitish Kumar Reddy.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
We can expect a full game at Mumbai tomorrow as there are no chances of precipitation. The temperature will be around 28 °C.
As it always has done, the Wankhede Stadium’s track has provided the batsmen with a lot of assistance. Past results prove why the team winning the toss should bat first.
Average first innings score:
182 (Last 5 matches played at this venue)
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 5, Lost – 0, Tied – 0
MUM vs AND Top Picks
- Ashwin Hebbar has not registered a half-century in this competition, but it is his consistency which had made him the current highest run-scorer for Andhra. Hebbar has scored 131 runs at an average of nearly 35.
- Ambati Rayudu might not offer you impeccable consistency, but he certainly possesses the threat of destroying any given bowling unit on his day. The veteran batsman has scored 114 runs at an average of over 55.
- Shivam Dube is one of the few players from Mumbai who can afford to hold his head high after a devastating campaign. He has scored 117 runs, while Dube also has provided his team with 2 breakthroughs.
- Yashavi Jaiswal is another player from that list to which Dube belongs. The young talent has contributed 90 runs to his team’s tally.
- Kona Srikar Bharat has been impressive both as a wicket-keeper and as a batsman. He has scored 102 runs at an average of over 25 and an even better strike rate of over 150.
Suggested Playing XI for MUM vs AND Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1:
Keeper – Srikar Bharat, Aditya Tare
Batters – Suryakumar Yadav, Yashasvi Jaiswal (VC), Ambati Rayudu (C), Ashwin Hebbar
All-Rounders – Shivam Dube, Harishankar Reddy
Bowlers – Atharva Ankolekar, Dhawal Kulkarni, Cheepurapalli Stephen
12th Man – Shams Mulani
Fantasy Suggestion #2:
Keeper – Srikar Bharat
Batters – Suryakumar Yadav, Siddesh Lad, Ricky Bhui, Ambati Rayudu, Ashwin Hebbar (VC)
All-Rounders – Shivam Dube (C), Shams Mulani
Bowlers – Atharva Ankolekar, Girinath Reddy, Cheepurapalli Stephen
12th Man – Aditya Tare