MI vs SRH Live Score, In the Match of VIVO IPL 2021 which will be played at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. MI vs SRH Live Score, Match between Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Live on 14th April 2021 Live Cricket Score & Live Streaming.
MI vs SRH Live Score, MI vs SRH Live Score Updates
Indian Premier League, 2021
Match Ended: Mumbai Indians beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 13 runs
Man of the match: Kieron Pollard
- 5 Ovs: 49/2
- 10 Ovs: 75/3
MI Power Play
MI Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 33/5
- 10 Ovs: 63/8
SRH Power Play
SRH Fall of wickets
|Quinton de Kock||2001||132.34||0|
|Mujeeb Ur Rahman||12||80||19|
MI vs SRH Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest MI vs SRH Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
The ninth game of the VIVO Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021 will be played between Mumbai Indians (MI) and Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH). Both the teams have played 2 matches by far in this season of VIVO IPL. Sunrisers Hyderabad lost both of their games while chasing. On the other hand, Mumbai Indians won their last game after facing a defeat in the first one.
Mumbai Indians (MI) have played two matches so far in this season of VIVO IPL. After losing the first match to Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB), this team made a strong comeback by defeating Kolkata Knight Riders, defending a low total of 142 runs, credits to the stunning bowling performance from their leg-spinner Rahul Chahar.
He pulled out a 4/27 performance and won the Player of the Match award for his game-changing spell. Before this, when invited to bat first, Mumbai Indians lost its opener, Quinton de Kock, cheaply. Captain Rohit Sharma played a well-balanced inning of 43 runs off 32 deliveries. Surya Kumar Yadav continued his good form and smashed a half-century to help the team reach a respectable total. Ishan Kishan failed to make a big impact in the last game.
MI vs SRH Squads
Rohit Sharma, Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Suryakumar Yadav, Chris Lynn, Mohsin Khan, Saurabh Tiwary, Trent Boult, Adam Milne, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, James Neeshan, Yudhvir Charak, Marco Jansen, Arjun Tendulkar
Kane Williamson, David Warner, Manish Pandey, Virat Singh, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, Siddharth Kaul, T Natarajan, Abhishek Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Vijay Shankar, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha, Shreevats Goswami, Basil Thampi, Jason Holder, Jagadeesha Suchith, Kedar Yadav, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Jason Roy
SRH vs BLR Predicted XIs
Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jayant Yadav/Marco Jansen, Jasprit Bumrah and Trent Boult
David Warner (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Manish Pandey, Jonny Bairstow, Vijay Shankar/Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Jason Holder, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shahbaz Nadeem and T Natarajan
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
There are minimal chances of precipitation and skies are likely to be clear. The temperature will lie between 25-30 degree Celsius.Another low-scoring thriller is on the cards, with there being ample help on offer for the bowlers.
Although there won’t be much swing available with the new ball, the pacers have done well here. As the match progresses, the spinners will come into play, making it difficult for the batsmen to score freely. The powerplay overs will remain crucial to either side’s fortunes, with the new ball expected to come onto the bat fairly well. Both teams will look to bat first upon winning the toss, with 150-160 being par at the venue.
MI vs SRH Top Picks
- Rohit Sharma is in good form and looked in positive touch in the game against Kolkata Knight Riders by scoring 43 runs off 32 deliveries. He will be eyeing for a good score once again.
- Surya Kumar Yadav scored an explosive 56 runs off 36 deliveries in the last game against Kolkata Knight Riders and is continuing his golden run from international cricket into the VIVO IPL as well.
- Ishan Kishan has failed to impress with the bat by far in the two innings he has played in this VIVO IPL and must be looking to get a promising knock in this game.
- David Warner scored a half-century against Royal Challengers in the last game and he also holds a good record in VIVO IPL against Mumbai Indians wherein the attacking opener has scored 625 runs against Mumbai Indians at an average of 44.64 and 141.40 Strike Rate.
- Rashid Khan is in good form and has picked 2 wickets each in the two games he played in this VIVO IPL so far. He has picked 8 wickets in the 8 matches he has played against Mumbai Indians so far.
- Jonny Bairstow scored a half-century in the first game while departed for 12 in the second game. He must be looking to get a big inning in this game once again.
Suggested Playing XI for MI vs SRH Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Ishan Kishan, Wriddhiman Saha, Rohit Sharma, Manish Pandey, David Warner, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Rashid Khan, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah and Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Captain: David Warner. Vice-captain: Ishan Kishan
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Rohit Sharma, Manish Pandey, David Warner, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Rashid Khan, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah and T Natarajan
Captain: Rashid Khan. Vice-captain: Rohit Sharma