LAN vs YOR Live Score, In the Match of T20 Blast 2020 which will be played at Old Trafford in Manchester. LAN vs YOR Live Score, Match between Lancashire vs Yorkshire Live on 17th September 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
LAN vs YOR Live Score, LAN vs YOR Live Updates
LAN vs YOR Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest LAN vs YOR Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
||ATN Cricket Plus (Asian Television Network)|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket HD|
||OSN Sports Cricket HD|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV (GTV)|
|Pakistan||Ten Sports Pakistan|
|Sri Lanka||SLRC (Channel Eye)|
Venue: Old Trafford in Manchester.
After beating Yorkshire by six wickets in their last match, Lancashire will be keen to record two consecutive wins over their rivals in T20 Blast 2020. Despite having the World No.1 T20I batsman Dawid Malan in their team, Yorkshire could only manage a total of 145/9 against Lancashire. Luke Wood and Matt Parkinson scalped three wickets each to derail the opposition team’s innings.
LAN vs YOR Squads
Dane Vilas (c), Josh Bohannon, Steven Croft, Alex Davies, James Faulkner, Richard Gleeson, Liam Hurt, Keaton Jennings, Rob Jones, Danny Lamb, Liam Livingstone, Stephen Parry, Saqib Mahmood, Glenn Maxwell, Matt Parkinson
Gary Ballance, Dom Bess, Tim Bresnan, Will Fraine, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Jack Leaning, Adam Lyth, Keshav Maharaj, Duanne Olivier, Mathew Pillans, Jack Shutt, Jonny Tattersall (WK), Jordan Thompson, David Willey
LAN vs YOR Predicted XIs
Alex Davies (wk), Liam Livingstone, Steven Croft, Dane Vilas (c), Josh Bohannon, Danny Lamb, Tom Bailey, Rob Jones, Luke Wood, Saqib Mahmood, Matthew Parkinson.
Bench: Liam Hurt, George Lavelle, Stephen Parry, Tom Hartley.
Adam Lyth (c), Dawid Malan, Joe Root, George Hill, Will Fraine, James Wharton, Jonathan Tattersall (wk), Jordan Thompson, Ben Coad, Duanne Olivier, Adil Rashid.
Bench: Mathew Pillans, Sam Wisniewski, Matthew Revis, Harry Brook, Jack Shutt.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
There are zero predictions for rainfall in Manchester on Thursday evening. The temperature is expected to be 11 °C.
Pakistan and England recently played a T20I series at this venue and the batsmen enjoyed batting at Old Trafford. This will be the first T20 Blast match of the season to be hosted by Manchester.
Average 1st innings score: 168 (Last 5 completed matches considered)
Record of Chasing Teams: Won – 2, Lost – 3
LAN vs YOR Team News
- The fixture will be played in front of 23,500 people, the highest domestic turnout for a Blast fixture outside of London.
- Yorkshire could give a T20 debut to South African Test left-arm spinner Keshav Maharaj.
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore will captain his side with Steven Patterson choosing for an extensive period of rest.
- Gary Ballance is at the moment still struggling with a hamstring complaint and is doubtful to feature and Harry Brook also misses out.
- Will Fraine comes into the squad, while leg-spinning all-rounder Adil Rashid underwent a scan on his difficult right shoulder on Tuesday and the Club are pending feedback from the England medical team.
- Leg-spinner Josh Poysden and slow left-armer James Logan have been ruled out for the rest of the season.
- Seamer Matthew Fisher (dislocated shoulder/broken thumb), who has been comfortably working back into his bowling, is around three/four weeks away from a return to competitive cricket.
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
Captain Options – Joe Root, Alex Davies
Vice-Captain Options – Matthew Parkinson, Duanne Olivier
Having picked up 10 wickets, Tom Bailey can be a good pick for your Dream11 fantasy.
T20 Blast 2020
The Vitality Blast will begin on Thursday, August 27 with the game between Yorkshire Vikings and Notts Outlaws at Emerald Headingley, the first of 10 live group games to be shown on Sky Sports Cricket.
The Vitality Blast has been regionalised into the same three groups used in the four-day Bob Willis Trophy domestic competition, with each county set to play 10 group-stage matches behind closed doors.
The competition begins with the London derby on Thursday, May 28, and is set to feature more games on Thursday and Friday nights, and on weekends.
In 2019, the Essex Eagles won their maiden Blast title, beating Worcestershire Rapids, the 2018 champions, in Edgbaston. Last year, Lancashire and Sussex were the table toppers for the North and South Groups respectively.