KT vs JS Live Score, In the Match of Lanka Premier League 2020 which will be played at Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium. KT vs JS Live Score, Match between Kandy Tuskers and the Jaffna Stallions Live on December 9th 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
KT vs JS Live Score, KT vs JS Live Score Updates
Lanka Premier League, 2020
Match Ended: Kandy Tuskers beat Jaffna Stallions by 6 wickets
- 5 Ovs: 40/4
- 10 Ovs: 72/7
JS Power Play
JS Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 40/0
- 10 Ovs: 83/1
KT Power Play
KT Fall of wickets
KT vs JS Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest JS vs DV Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
The match can be watched live on Sony Network in Indian Subcontinent (Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, and Nepal), PTV in Pakistan and ITN in Sri Lanka. Sky Sky Sports will broadcast the matches in the United Kingdom while Cricket viewers in the United States can watch Lankan Premier on Willow TV.
It is all set to be an interesting game of cricket to be played between two teams that are placed far apart in the points table yet are equally hungry for a win and will come in all guns blazing into the game. It will be a cut-throat competition between the two teams, in spite of them having had very contrasting runs in the tournament so far.
The Jaffna Stallions are the leaders in the points table, with 4 wins in 6 games, and only one loss. The other game has ended in a no result. This has gotten them 9 points in their bag and a net run rate of +1.243. Their opponents have been in really tumultuous waters, and are pegged at the bottom of the table, with only 1 win to their name in 6 matches. So, it will be interesting to see how the Kandy Tuskers play against the Jaffna Stallions, who start out as the clear favorites in this match.
KT vs JS Squads
Thisara Perera, Johnson Charles, Wanindu Hasaranga, Avishka Fernando, Shoaib Malik, Usman Shinwari, Dhananjaya de Silva, Suranga Lakmal, Binura Fernando, Tom Moores, Kyle Abbott, Duane Olivier, Minod Bhanuka, Chaturanga de Silva, Mahesh Theekshana, Charith Asalanka, Nuwandinu Fernando, Kanagaratnam Kapilraj, Theivendiram Dinoshan, Vijayakanth Vijayakanth, Prabhath Jayasuriya, Sebastianpillai Vijeyaraj.
Kusal Mendis, Asela Gunaratne, Priyamal Perera, Ishan Jayaratne, Dilruwan Perera, Kusal Perera, Nishan Madushka, Nuwan Pradeep, Seekkuge Prasanna, Kamindu Mendis, Kaveesha Anjula, Lasith Emuldeniya, Lahiru Samarakoon, Chamikara Edirisinghe, Vishwa Fernando, Kevin Koththigoda, Irfan Pathan, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Brendon Taylor, Naveen-ul-Haq, Munaf Patel, Dale Steyn
KT vs JS Predicted XIs
Avishka Fernando, Minod Bhanuka, Johnson Charles, Shoaib Malik, Dhananjaya de Silva/Vijayakanth Viyaskanth, Thisara Perera, Wanindu Hasaranga, Charith Asalanka, Duanne Olivier, Usman Khan Shinwari and Suranga Lakmal
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis, Brendan Taylor, Asela Gunaratne, Kamindu Mendis, Irfan Pathan, Dilruwan Perera, Nuwan Pradeep, Naveen-ul-Haq and Vishwa Ferna
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather in Hambantota on the day of this match will be bringing along partly cloudy skies and a 10 per cent chance of rainfall. The temperature will be around the 30 degree Celsius mark.
The pitch at this venue in the last few matches of this tournament has been decent enough for batters with five wins coming in chases in all five previous games.
Average first innings score:
157 (Last 5 completed matches of the tournament)
Record of Chasing Teams:
Won – 5, Lost – 0, Tie – 0
KT vs JS Top Picks
- Thisara Perera as the captain of his team has come forward to lead his team from the front with both the bat and the ball in hand. He has taken 5 wickets and has scored 192 runs in the 6 matches that he has played in.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is the top wicket-taker in this tournament at the moment. He has played in 6 matches so far for his team and has spearheaded their bowling attack by taking as many as 6 wickets at a bowling average of 10.50.
- Kusal Perera has been the top performer for his team as a batsman in this tournament for his team, and he has scored 167 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 139.16.
- Asela Gunaratne is another player who has done well as an all-rounder for his team. In the 6 matches that he has played in so far, he has scored 104 runs and has also taken 7 wickets with the ball too.
- Avishka Fernando has scored 209 runs at an average of 52.25 in the ongoing tournament thus far. He opens the innings and bats explosively, which makes him a top pick
- Dale Steyn is most likely to be back for this game. Though he didn’t have decent IPL 2020 in UAE, he’s expected to bounce back. He has 257 wickets in T20 cricket.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz is an attacking batsman from Afghanistan. He attacks the bowlers right from the word go and gives many valuable points for any fantasy team.
Suggested Playing XI’s for KT vs JS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: K Perera, M Bhanuka, A Fernando, A Gunaratne, K Mendis, R Gurbaz, W Hasaranga, T Perera, D Olivier, S Lakmal and N Pradeep
Captain: K Perera, Vice-Captain: W Hasaranga
Fantasy Suggestion #2: K Perera, M Bhanuka, A Fernando, A Gunaratne, S Malik, R Gurbaz, W Hasaranga, T Perera, D Olivier, V Fernando, and N Pradeep
Captain: W Hasaranga, Vice-Captain: R Gurbaz