IN-W vs SA-W Live Score, In the Match of South Africa Women tour of India 2021 which will be played at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium. IN-W vs SA-W Live Score, Match between India Women and South Africa Women Live on 7th March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
IN-W vs SA-W Live Score, IN-W vs SA-W Live Score Updates
IN-W vs SA-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest IN-W vs SA-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium
India Women will take on South Africa Women in the first of the 5-match ODI series on Sunday. All the five ODIs will be played at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium in Lucknow. India Women are currently ranked second in the ICC ODI Women’s Rankings. The last time they played the ODI series was back in November 2019 when they toured West Indies and won the series 2-1. They were supposed to tour England and Australia in 2020, but both the series were postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This time they will be hosting South Africa are eager to back in action after a long break.
On the other hand, South Africa Women are coming into this series on the back of a brilliant home series with a 3-0 win against Pakistan Women and they won the T20I series as well. Sune Luus will be leading South Africa Women in this tournament. Laura Wolvaardt, Marizanne Kapp, Lizelle Lee and Ayabonga Khaka had a good series against Pakistan Women and they will look forward to continuing the same form against India Women also.
IN-W vs SA-W Squads
Mithali Raj (c), Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Punam Raut, Priya Punia, Yastika Bhatia, Harmanpreet Kaur, D. Hemalatha, Deepti Sharma, Sushma Verma, Swetha Verma, Radha Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Jhulan Goswami, Mansi Joshi, Poonam Yadav, C. Prathyusha, Monica Patel
South Africa Women
Sune Luus (c), Ayabonga Khaka, Shabnim Ismail, Laura Wolvaardt, Trisha Chetty, Sinalo Jafta, Tasmin Britz, Marizanne Kapp, Nondumiso Shangase, Lizelle Lee, Anneke Bosch, Faye Tunniclife, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Mignon du Preez, Nadine de Klerk, Lara Goodall, Tumi Sekhukhune.
IN-W vs SA-W Predicted XIs
Smriti Mandhana, Priya Punia, Jemimah Rodrigues, Mithali Raj (C), Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Punam Raut, Sushma Verma (WK), Poonam Yadav, Jhulan Goswami and Mansi Joshi/Monica Patel
South Africa Women
Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt, Sune Luus (C), Lara Goodall, Tasmin Brits, Nadine de Klerk, Mignon du Preez, Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Marizanne Kapp and Nonkululeko Mlaba
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be a pretty hot day in Lucknow with the maximum temperature hovering at 33 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature is predicted to be 25 degrees Celsius. The humidity will be 35 percent and there is no forecast of rain for this match.
The venue has hosted only 3 ODI matches till now and not much cricket has been played since November 2019. The surface here is a bit on the slower side, and the batswomen will need to work really hard for the runs. Slow bowlers will be handy any day on this wicket. Batting first is a good option on this surface.
IN-W vs SA-W Top Picks
- Smriti Mandhana is a very good timer of the cricket ball. She has got plenty of time and has got a wide range of shots in her arc. She already got past 2000 runs in ODI cricket in her only 51 ODI matches, she averages 43.08 and has scored 4 centuries and 17 half-centuries.
- Mithali Raj has played over 200 ODIs for India and has scored 6888 runs at an impressive average of 50.64. She has scored 7 centuries and 53 half-centuries.
- Jhulan Goswami is another experienced player on the Indian Women side. She has picked up 225 wickets in 182 matches at an excellent economy of 3.28 runs per over with the best figures of 6/31, She has even scored 1076 runs with the bat with the highest score of 57.
- Laura Wolvaardt had a good series with the bat in the recently-concluded ODI series against Pakistan Women, She was the leading run-scorer for South Africa Women scoring 125 runs in 3 matches at an average of 41.67.
- Marizanne Kapp is a must-pick all-rounder for your Dream11 Fantasy team. In the recent ODI series against Pakistan Women, she has scored 115 runs in 2 matches and even picked up 2 wickets as well.
- Lizelle Lee also batted well in the previous ODI series, scoring 96 runs in 3 matches at an average of 32.
Suggested Playing XI’s for IN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: T Brits, J Rodrigues, S Mandhana, M du Preez, L Wolvaardt, D Sharma, S Luus, M Kapp, P Yadav, J Goswami and A Khaka
Captain: D Sharma, Vice-Captain: L Wolvaardt
Fantasy Suggestion #2: T Brits, H Kaur, S Mandhana, L Lee, L Wolvaardt, D Sharma, S Luus, M Kapp, P Yadav, J Goswami and A Khaka
Captain: L Wolvaardt, Vice-Captain: S Mandhana