IN-L vs SL-L Live Score, In the Match of ECS T10 Barcelona 2021 which will be played at Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium. IN-L vs SL-L Live Score, Match between India Legends vs Sri Lanka Legends Live on March 21st 2021 Live Cricket Score & Live Streaming.
IN-L vs SL-L Live Score, IN-L vs SL-L Live Score Updates
IN-L vs SL-L Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest IN-L vs SL-L Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
India Legends will take on Sri Lanka Legends in the final match of the inaugural edition of the Road Safety World Series 2020-21 on Sunday. As many expected, hosts India Legends have reached the finals by beating West Indies Legends in a thrilling contest in the first semi-final by 12 runs. Out of the 6 matches they have played in this tournament, the men in blue have lost only one game. India Legends’ batting is completely packed with superstars till number 7 and all of them can turn the match within a span of overs. Their openers Sachin Tendulkar and Virender Sehwag are among the top five run-scorers in this tournament.
Meanwhile, Sri Lanka Legends have dominated all the games they have played this year. But prior to that, they lost their only game against India Legends last year. They finished second in the group standings on the basis of net run-rate. They defeated South Africa Legends by 8 wickets in the second semi-final to book their spot in the finals, their victories were all convincing and they completely deserve to be in the finals of this tournament. Tillakaratne Dilshan and Upul Tharanga are in tremendous form with the bat and they will to extend their dream run for one last time against India Legends in the finals.
IN-L vs SL-L Squads
Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Yuvraj Singh, Mohammed Kaif, Yusuf Pathan, Naman Ojha, Zaheer Khan, Pragyan Ojha, Noel David, Munaf Patel, Irfan Pathan, Manpreet Gony, Vinay Kumar, S Badrinath.
Sri Lanka Legends
Tillakaratne Dilshan (c), Sanath Jayasuriya, Upul Tharanga, Chamara Kapugedera, Chamara Silva, Russel Arnold, Farveez Maharoof, Ajantha Mendis, Nuwan Kulasekara, Dhammika Prasad, Rangana Herath, Dulanjana Wijesinghe, Malinda Warnapura, Thilan Thushara, Chinthaka Jayasinghe
IN-L vs SL-L Predicted XIs
Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar (C), Mohammad Kaif, Yuvraj Singh, Yusuf Pathan, Naman Ojha (WK), Irfan Pathan, Vinay Kumar, Manpreet Gony, Pragyan Ojha, Munaf Patel
Sri Lanka Legends
Tillakaratne Dilshan (C), Sanath Jayasuriya, Upul Tharanga (WK), Chinthaka Jayasinghe, Chamara Silva, Kaushalya Weeraratne, Russell Arnold, Farveez Maharoof, Nuwan Kulasekara, Rangana Herath, Dhammika Prasad
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The skies will be clear in Raipur in the evening with the temperature ranging between 26 and 29 degrees Celsius with moderate humidity levels of 50 per cent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The pitch here in Raipur has assisted the batsmen more than the bowlers in the recent past. Both teams will be targeting a score of at least 160, as anything below that should be chased down with ease.
IN-L vs SL-L Top Picks
- Virender Sehwag gave an explosive start in the semi-final match against the West Indies Legends, scoring 35 runs from just 17 balls. Overall, he has scored 204 runs in 6 matches at an average of 51.
- Sachin Tendulkar is showing once again why the tag of ‘God of cricket’ is very justifiable. He was the top-scorer for India Legends in the semi-final clash against West Indies Legends, scoring 65 runs from 42 balls. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 203 runs in 6 matches at an average of 40.6.
- Yuvraj Singh still has his six-hitting abilities intact. He was the player of the match in the semi-final against West Indies Legends for his quick-fire 49 runs from 20 balls.
- Yusuf Pathan is contributing in all the department. Not only with the bat and bowl, but he has impressed with his amazing fielding skills as well. Pathan has scored 77 runs at an average of 38.5 and a strike rate of 171.11, while with the ball he has scalped 7 wickets at an economy of 8.5 runs per over.
- Tillakaratne Dilshan is the leading run-scorer and wicket-taker in this tournament. In 7 matches, he has scored 250 runs at an average of 50 with a strike rate of 138.88, while with the ball he has picked up 12 wickets at an economy of 5.87 runs per over.
- Upul Tharanga is the third-highest run-scorer in this tournament, with 224 runs in 5 matches at a strike rate of 139.13. He has been dismissed only once in this tournament.
- Nuwan Kulasekara bowled one of the best spells of the tournament in the semi-finals against South Africa Legends, picking up 5 wickets by conceding 25 runs in his quota of 4 overs. Overall, he has picked up 7 wickets in 5 matches at an economy of 5.32 runs per over.
Suggested Playing XI for IN-L vs SL-L Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: U Tharanga, V Sehwag, C Silva, M Kaif, T Dilshan, Y Pathan, Y Singh, C Jayasinghe, N Kulasekara, V Kumar and M Gony
Captain: V Sehwag. Vice-captain: T Dilshan
Fantasy Suggestion #2: U Tharanga, V Sehwag, R Arnold, M Kaif, T Dilshan, I Pathan, Y Singh, C Jayasinghe, N Kulasekara, V Kumar and M Gony
Captain: T Dilshan. Vice-captain: Y Singh