HYD vs BRD Live Score, In the Match of Vijay Hazare trophy 2021 which will be played at Lalabhai Contractor Stadium, Surat. HYD vs BRD Live Score, Match between Hyderabad vs Baroda Live on 24th February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
HYD vs BRD Live Score, HYD vs BRD Live Score Updates
HYD vs BRD Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
Hyderabad will go head to head against Baroda in Round three Elite A Group match of the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2021 on Wednesday. Hyderabad occupies the number one spot on the Group A points table after winning both their matches. Baroda also have won both their matches played so far, but are placed third based on Net Run Rate (NRR).
Hyderabad openers Tanmay Agarwal and Tilak Verma are in the form of their lives scoring a century each in the starting two matches. Baroda captain Krunal Pandya and Vishnu Solanki’s heroics have made sure their team does not taste defeat thus far in the tournament. A mouth-watering encounter is what we have in our hands, with one of Hyderabad or Baroda will face their first loss in the 2021 Vijay Hazare trophy.
HYD vs BRD Squads
Tanmay Agarwal(c), Tilak Varma, Balchander Anirudh, Jaweed Ali, Jamalpur Mallikarjun(w), Ashish Reddy, Himalay Agarwal, Chama V Milind, Mehdi Hassan, CTL Rakshan, Telukupalli Ravi Teja, Tanay Thyagarajan, Bavanaka Sandeep, Ajay Dev Goud, Prateek Reddy, Mickil Jaiswal.
Bhargav Bhatt, Lukman Meriwala, Kedar Devdhar, Parth Kohli, Smit Patel(w), Krunal Pandya(c), Vishnu Solanki, Atit Sheth, Babashafi Pathan, Pratik Keshavlal Ghodadra, Mitesh Patel, Karthik Kakade, Ninad Rathva, Dhruv Patel, Pratyush Kumar, Shivalik Sharma, Soyeb Sopariya, Abhimanyu Rajput, Bhanu Pania, Chintal Gandhi, Jyotsnil Singh, Pradeep Yadav
HYD vs BRD Predicted XIs
Tanmay Agarwal(c), Tilak Varma, Tanay Thyagarajan, Chama V Milind, Mehdi Hassan, Prateek Reddy(w), Bavanaka Sandeep, Himalay Agarwal, Telukupalli Ravi Teja, Mickil Jaiswal, Ajay Dev Goud
Kedar Devdhar, Vishnu Solanki, Karthik Kakade, Smit Patel(w), Lukman Meriwala, Krunal Pandya(c), Abhimanyu Rajput, Atit Sheth, Dhruv Patel, Babashafi Pathan, Ninad Rathva.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be a sunny morning here in Surat, with the temperature hovering around the 22 to 30 degrees mark. The chance of precipitation for this match is low.
The pitch is expected to favour the bowlers more than batsmen. With two all-outs in the first innings of the last two matches played on this pitch, a closely-fought low-scoring encounter is anticipated.
HYD vs BRD Top Picks
- Tilak Verma has the highest average in the Hyderabad team. He averages 61.28 with a Strike rate of over 100. He is in great form after scoring 156 against Tripura.
- Tanmay Agarwal has played 31 List A matches with the highest score of 136 runs. He scored 122 against Chhattisgarh at an impressive strike rate of 105.17.
- Chama Milind is an experienced campaigner for Hyderabad. He has played 38 List A matches picking up 70 wickets at an economy of 5.24.
- Atit Sheth is the most economical bowler in the Baroda line-up. He has picked up 51 wickets at an economy of 4.67. An established wicket-taking bowler to have in your fantasy XI.
- Krunal Pandya is a game changer player to earn points in batting as well as bowling department. He averages 35.15 in batting and has 79 wickets under his belt in list A cricket.
Suggested Playing XI’s for HYD vs BRD Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Smit Patel, Kedar Devdhar, Vishnu Solanki, Tanmay Agarwal, Tilak Varma, Krunal Pandya, Bavanaka Sandeep, Atit Sheth, Lukman Meriwala, Chama Milind, Ninad Rathva.
Captain: Vishnu Solanki Vice-captain: Atit Sheth
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Smit Patel, Kedar Devdhar, Vishnu Solanki, Tanmay Agarwal, Tilak Varma, Krunal Pandya, Satwik Reddy, Atit Sheth, T Ravi Teja, Chama Milind, Babashafi Pathan.
Captain: Krunal Pandya Vice-captain: Smit Patel